PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Hibs Hospitality for final

LancsHibs
15-04-2013, 12:41 PM
Out now, £200, Got my ticket sorted:wink: Get ion there quick, sold out within hours last year. Bring it on!!!!:flag::flag:

Lucius Apuleius
15-04-2013, 12:58 PM
Out now, £200, Got my ticket sorted:wink: Get ion there quick, sold out within hours last year. Bring it on!!!!:flag::flag:

What is the dress code?

Delboy4
15-04-2013, 01:11 PM
What is the dress code?

It will be the same as last year - No football top, No trainers, No jeans...

...dressed trousers, dressed shirt and shoes

Lucius Apuleius
15-04-2013, 01:17 PM

Thanks Del. maybe just book me and the missus and let the boys go out with the riffraff. :greengrin

LancsHibs
15-04-2013, 01:26 PM

That was the Hampden Hospitality mate, the package organised by he club was less formal, football shirts were ok. Pick up at ER bus to a hotel in East Kilbride for meal and guest speakers and then onto Hampden, seats in the more expensive area but not hospitality seating.

Lucius Apuleius
15-04-2013, 01:32 PM
:greengrin Confusion reigns.

Question next then. What did the Hampden hospitality comprise of and how much was it?

Brightside
15-04-2013, 01:34 PM

Question next then. What did the Hampden hospitality comprise of and how much was it?

Its 250 for the Hampden one....plenty providers online.

LancsHibs
15-04-2013, 01:38 PM

That will be about £280inc vat( prices not released by Hampden yet) that will be your standard suit & tie job at the ground, better quality food and includes all drinks but not as much fun! Would recommend the Hibs one, was great last year ex players as speakers and VIP guests, a good old sing song on the bus, only thing hat spoilt it was the football!!!

cabbageandribs1875
15-04-2013, 01:39 PM
Hibs Hospitality

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20130415/scottish-cup-final-hospitality_2262950_3144788

LancsHibs
15-04-2013, 01:40 PM
Its 250 for the Hampden one....plenty providers online.

Don't forget VAT:wink:

Craig_in_Prague
15-04-2013, 01:44 PM
will bus # 3 turn up this time, that's the real question lol

Lucius Apuleius
15-04-2013, 01:55 PM
OK two booked, to hell with it, the kids can go on the Alloa bus :-)

down-the-slope
15-04-2013, 02:46 PM
OK two booked, to hell with it, the kids can go on the Alloa bus :-)

Retiring gift to Yourself ....:greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
15-04-2013, 02:53 PM
Retiring gift to Yourself ....:greengrin

Aye and naw :greengrin I will get (hopefully) the two tickets fot this and next season's ST. That would do me and the missus but elder son was over from Ireland for the semi and already booked for the final, younger son has managed to get a rare weekend off so as he can go. Now, the probablity is if I wait to the general sale I would get the other two anyway. I have enough mates that would look after me in any case :wink:. But, I would not get 4 seats together unless I waited for the general sale so thought I would just treat me and the missus to hospitality. More me obviously, the missus is going to have to drive to ER and park there. Makes the journey home if we lose 3 times as long, however, IF we win............................................... .......................happy days. :greengrin

I should add for the avoidance of any doubts though. I have never seen us lift a trophy. I have missed the three league cups, Dryborough Cups and even missed the First Division Championship. I have however been at most finals and semi finals we have lost since about 1970 except last year.

Moon unit
15-04-2013, 04:01 PM
will bus # 3 turn up this time, that's the real question lol

Believe our Jambo friends are good at booking phantom buses with special non returnable booking fee arrangements as part of their special deal!!!..

shezer
15-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Booked 3 today...2 more lads converted :pfgwa