PDA

View Full Version : American radio station Backing Hibs For The Final.

Thecat23
15-04-2013, 11:49 AM
My mate was saying to me about Russell Brand tweeting about Hibs at the w'end. This got me thinking could we spread the word about Hibs in places that haven't heard of us. Anyway a guy in work from Hudson Vally I think he said, said I should email his local station there and mention it. I couldn't believe it when they read out the email and said they want all listeners to back the "Hibees" on May the 26th :greengrin It's only a small station but the more folk we can get to support us TV, Radio etc.. the better it will be. The station is WHUD 100.7

Lets spread the word :thumbsup:

JohnStephens91
15-04-2013, 11:52 AM
Sunderland fans that me and my dad know said they were cheering as if Sunderland had scored when Hibs came back and won. They want us to win the final and will be watching on May 26th.

15-04-2013, 11:54 AM
haha brilliant :thumbsup:

Pretty Boy
15-04-2013, 11:55 AM
Pretty sure almost everyone in Scotland who doesn't support Hearts or Celtic will want us to win.

No one likes Rangers or Celtic winning anything.

Thecat23
15-04-2013, 11:55 AM
Sunderland fans that me and my dad know said they were cheering as if Sunderland had scored when Hibs came back and won. They want us to win the final and will be watching on May 26th.

My old man was in Lanzarote and got back last night. He met a guy who is a season ticket holder at Man U. He went out with my dad to watch the game and couldn't believe the comeback. He know want's to watch the final in Edinburgh on the 26th.

Thecat23
15-04-2013, 11:57 AM
Pretty sure almost everyone in Scotland who doesn't support Hearts or Celtic will want us to win.

No one likes Rangers or Celtic winning anything.

Exactly PB, I'm sure most fans will want us to win. But it's ones In other countries that we should try get a bit backing and a little publicity. :aok:

Aldo
15-04-2013, 12:24 PM
Friends that are Falkirk fans who were at the game stood and applauded ( although gutted) and now want us to win it on the 26th

California-Hibs
15-04-2013, 05:25 PM
I'll see what I can do here in California :wink:

I have actually done pretty well so far in spreading the word. My wife (American) went just as radge as me when Leigh put that winner in on Saturday!! :greengrin:flag:

I'm always wearing my top out and about and have told a few people about the Hibees so far! :agree:

Jonnyboy
15-04-2013, 07:49 PM
My old man was in Lanzarote and got back last night. He met a guy who is a season ticket holder at Man U. He went out with my dad to watch the game and couldn't believe the comeback. He know want's to watch the final in Edinburgh on the 26th.

Amazing that fans of other clubs watched and loved that game when most of us were near tears for 45 minutes and then hoarse and stunned at the end :greengrin

HiBremian
15-04-2013, 08:03 PM
Piece of pi$$ getting folks to back Hibs in Bremen.

Werder and Hibs, like (green) peas in a pod ;-)

HIBEETILLIDIE
15-04-2013, 08:23 PM
Piece of pi$$ getting folks to back Hibs in Bremen.

Werder and Hibs, like (green) peas in a pod ;-)

I will be in Bremen the weekend of the final, can you recommend anywhere to watch the final in Bremen?