PDA

View Full Version : Gary Holt

Spike Mandela
14-04-2013, 08:07 PM
“@Teddymaybs: Should've said, absolute class from Gary Holt to come into our changing room after the game to congratulate us and wish us well. #class”

Baldy Foghorn
14-04-2013, 08:10 PM
Touch of class from Holt......

Saw his post match interview and thought he came across extremely well.....

14-04-2013, 08:11 PM
Came across as a gentleman in his interview, very gracious in defeat !

Fair play to him, class act :top marks

Stringer
14-04-2013, 08:23 PM
Class act coming into the dressing room.

Thought he set up his team really well. Shame for him Darren Dods is slower than a week in jail.:wink:

JohnStephens91
14-04-2013, 08:29 PM
Falkirk are a classy side and deserved that 3-0 lead and Holt was very gracious in defeat. Falkirk overall acquitted themselves well on the day and their fans were good too for their side. Felt sorry for them and Holt but it was either them or us and I'm glad it was us that went through.

Sergey
14-04-2013, 08:44 PM
I knew him from a few seasons ago as he saw out his playing career with Lowestoft Town. Was a decent player and has gathered his coaching badges through studying with Norwich City.

He was pivotal in helping Lowestoft gain promotion into the Ryman Premier League several seasons ago, putting in displays against the likes of Potters Bar Town and Romford :agree:

BOB MARLEYS DUG
14-04-2013, 08:46 PM
Class act.

Corstorphine Hibby
15-04-2013, 02:45 PM
“@Teddymaybs: Should've said, absolute class from Gary Holt to come into our changing room after the game to congratulate us and wish us well. #class”

Fenlon out. Holt in.

Sir David Gray
15-04-2013, 07:38 PM
Fair play to him, I wish him all the best in his management career (as long as he doesn't end up at Tynecastle) and also to Falkirk.

If I had one piece of advice for him though, it would be to work on his half time team talks. :greengrin

Billy Whizz
15-04-2013, 07:46 PM
Fair play to him, I wish him all the best in his management career (as long as he doesn't end up at Tynecastle) and also to Falkirk.

If I had one piece of advice for him though, it would be to work on his half time team talks. :greengrin

I think he should publish his pre match team talk though😄

brog
15-04-2013, 07:49 PM
For a guy taking charge of his first ever match his conduct & media skills were superb. His appointment reminds me of Tony M coming to ER & I wish him every success.

Pretty Boy
15-04-2013, 07:52 PM
If Falkirk can keep those lads together for a season or 2 then they will do alright.

As bad as we were in the 1st half, some of their football was excellent.

Good luck to them next season.

TrinityHibs
15-04-2013, 08:15 PM
and was it Stevie Fulton's son that scored? there was a clip on TV of a huge fat boy that looked like a fat Stevie Fulton

Billy Whizz
15-04-2013, 08:18 PM
and was it Stevie Fulton's son that scored? there was a clip on TV of a huge fat boy that looked like a fat Stevie Fulton

That was him

nonshinyfinish
15-04-2013, 08:22 PM
a huge fat boy that looked like a fat Stevie Fulton

:agree: Like an ugly Christian Nade.

erin go bragh
15-04-2013, 08:25 PM
Falkirk are a classy side and deserved that 3-0 lead and Holt was very gracious in defeat. Falkirk overall acquitted themselves well on the day and their fans were good too for their side. Felt sorry for them and Holt but it was either them or us and I'm glad it was us that went through.
Thought the Falkirk support was very poor tbh , 4000 for a sc semi is a poor show :cb

Agree about Holt , came across really well after match .

ggtth

vanNISHtelroy
15-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Gary has always been a classy guy....known that since the Killie tattoo and dying his hair (along with Jim Lauchlan) for an A*rshire cup final at Rugby Park!

Conducted himself so well at the weekend!