PDA

View Full Version : Laughing at the Part Timers Thread....

basehibby
14-04-2013, 01:43 PM
I am surprised that there is no smug sanctimonious thread devoted to poking fun at all the numpties who strode out of Hamden at 3-0 down yesterday - so I'm starting one here.

HAHAHA - GIRFUY Ya dafties! :faf::bye::hahaha::offski::rotflmao::hilarious:na na:

Hibercelona
14-04-2013, 02:11 PM
Poor show for leaving at only 3-0 down.

After our fantastic 1st half display, they surely should have known that 4-3 was on the cards....

basehibby
14-04-2013, 02:14 PM
So are you saying that it's only worth supporting your team when they're winning then?

Squealing pig
14-04-2013, 02:15 PM
I left but no gutted in the slightest just glad we won and ill get a day out at final lol

Hibercelona
14-04-2013, 02:17 PM
So are you saying that it's only worth supporting your team when they're winning then?

It's only worth supporting your team if they are actually giving it their all for the jersey.

They certainly didn't do that in the first half.

Scott Allan Key
14-04-2013, 02:18 PM
I didn't want to be there, felt physically sick in first half. But I'm still a positive person and thought of Liverpool's Champion's League comeback. I never leave early, I don't presume Hibs are beaten until the final whistle goes. It's negative thinking and defeatism otherwise, even the Kilmarnock 2-2 got me thinking Hibs had it in them.

hibbytam
14-04-2013, 02:19 PM
Can't blame anyone for leaving. As I said at the time it was only stubbornness that kept me in my seat after the third.
Glad I stayed though

hibbymick
14-04-2013, 02:19 PM
If you look hard enough you will find there was approx 6-7000 part timers there yesterday. This thread couldve been started at the beginning of last week.

Hermit Crab
14-04-2013, 02:20 PM
I am surprised that there is no smug sanctimonious thread devoted to poking fun at all the numpties who strode out of Hamden at 3-0 down yesterday - so I'm starting one here.

HAHAHA - GIRFUY Ya dafties! :faf::bye::hahaha::offski::rotflmao::hilarious:na na:

Über fan pish

basehibby
14-04-2013, 02:21 PM
The fans that stayed HELPED the team to the Scottish Cup Final - the fans that left did nothing but undermine them - hope you're all proud

Heedersnvolleys
14-04-2013, 02:22 PM
I have to say the few I knew who left were season campaigners which is surprising.

basehibby
14-04-2013, 02:22 PM
Über fan pish

Spoken like a true part timer :na na:

FitbaFolkKen
14-04-2013, 02:28 PM
This thread is a joke, trolling at it's finest.

Why did people leave? Because they were hurting, not because they don't care.

This could easily be turned, at half time the team walked off to a chorus of boos and abuse. Does this make the fans that stayed supporters, or are they just displaying their displeasure in a different manner?

Apart from Basehibby who was there at half time giving it "Unlucky hibs, you've got this!" and a standing ovation.

MSK
14-04-2013, 02:32 PM

HAHAHA - GIRFUY Ya dafties! :faf::bye::hahaha::offski::rotflmao::hilarious:na na:Seriously ..do we really need this ?