PDA

View Full Version : our next five games

AgentDaleCooper
14-04-2013, 12:17 AM
IMO, this is a critical time for us, the fans. we need to do everything we can to fulfill our role - that is, SUPPORTING our team. we need to do everything we can to help the team's confidence, and show that even when they're playing like they did in the 1st half today, we know they have latent within the the ability to become truly immortal legends of our club.

the player to which this particularly applies, i think, is eoin doyle. looking at how he played today, how he can change a game for us, feed sparky with defense tearing touches, we need him to be at his best come the final. i think if we can make it clear to him that regardless of his commitments after this season we still value him, he'll show us what this means to him, and want to give us the ultimate send-off gift.

apologies of this is all a bit wishy washy and naff, i'm a bit pissed tbh, but we need to get behind this team like never before - players play ***** with their heads down, the same goes for us. we need to show the kind of character that the team showed (in the second half) today for the rest of the season, so that when that sunday comes, all pieces of the puzzles are in the right order, and just need to be put together.

GGTTH :flag::flag::flag::flag: