PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else....

magnificent_seven
13-04-2013, 11:42 PM
Watching Doyle's and Sparky's goal over and over again? The roar when Doyle scored is unreal. The atmosphere in the second half was just brilliant, so glad my stepdad insisted on us staying past half time! :greengrin

Glory Lurker
13-04-2013, 11:44 PM
Aye!

iainm
13-04-2013, 11:47 PM
Watching Doyle's and Sparky's goal over and over again? The roar when Doyle scored is unreal. The atmosphere in the second half was just brilliant, so glad my stepdad insisted on us staying past half time! :greengrin

Just have never experienced the feeling I had when we equalised.

But then when we scored the winner? Now that was something else!!

matty_f
13-04-2013, 11:56 PM
Just starting extra time now. :flag:

LaMotta
14-04-2013, 01:03 AM
Just have never experienced the feeling I had when we equalised.

But then when we scored the winner? Now that was something else!!

Equaliser better celebration than the winner for me.....i was too exhausted to celebrate griffiths winner properly!

As op says the noise for doyles goal is something else.

The Green Goblin
14-04-2013, 01:07 AM
Loved the fact that when Sparky took that touch to set up his winner, the crowd already started making a noise before he hit it, like Sparky is so good, the fans already knew something special might be coming. Brilliant

Hibercelona
14-04-2013, 01:22 AM
I would really hate to see Doyle go, he still has plenty to offer and seems to score vital goals when the team are actually playing well.

Burn the transfer contract I say!

Glesgahibby
14-04-2013, 01:27 AM
I was coming down the stairs after a visit to the gents,my brother stood up to let me in to my seat.
looked up as Doyle took the ball and then bang!! Ended up from row EE all the way Down to the first row in a moshpitt :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin
**** brilliant !!!!!!!