PDA

View Full Version : Mr Doyle

Higgy115
13-04-2013, 10:29 PM
Sorry for not looking past front page but well done Doyler, 100% committed in everything he did when he came on, definitely has it in him somewhere, sorry its not going to be with us but bang another in when the final comes road and leave as a hero....

CropleyWasGod
13-04-2013, 10:50 PM
Sorry for not looking past front page but well done Doyler, 100% committed in everything he did when he came on, definitely has it in him somewhere, sorry its not going to be with us but bang another in when the final comes road and leave as a hero....

Agreed.

When he went 1-on-1 with the keeper, I refused to get excited. "It's Doyle" says I.

GIRU me. :greengrin

TRC
13-04-2013, 10:52 PM
still think he is one of the most intelligent footballers we have reads the game well but unfortunately he sometimes doesn't have the ability to pull off what he wants.

hibee_girl
13-04-2013, 11:07 PM
still think he is one of the most intelligent footballers we have reads the game well but unfortunately he sometimes doesn't have the ability to pull off what he wants.

Completely agree and have said pretty much the same thing since his first game. Yes, his form has dipped (but who in the team hasn't?!) but he's still got ability.

We will regret letting him go so easily.

RIP
13-04-2013, 11:15 PM
Completely agree and have said pretty much the same thing since his first game. Yes, his form has dipped (but who in the team hasn't?!) but he's still got ability.

He would never gave fitted into Fenlons hoofball system

Fergus52
14-04-2013, 12:02 AM
This could get merged with the other Doyle thread to save me double posting :greengrin

God Petrie
14-04-2013, 01:42 AM
He's ginger he's fizzy he's phenomenal

EdinMike
14-04-2013, 04:01 AM
You know what, he knows he's leaving. We know he's leaving. And to still put in a shift like that, and the passion he showed.

Tip my cap to the lad. :aok:

HH81
14-04-2013, 05:25 AM
Good player imo. I would hope he starts in the final.

Him or Harris for man of the match.

Mr White
14-04-2013, 05:32 AM
He'd have buried the chance that Robertson fluffed in the first half.

hibsbollah
14-04-2013, 05:37 AM

Im not sure we did. Fenlon said he was disappointed Doyle rejected our offer, and Doyle wanted to.link up with his old boss at Sligo at Chesterfield.

I like him too, but lets be honest, hes had pelters on here for months and been terrible in front of goal for months, when he's got a game at all. But he deserves massive credit for his dedication to the cause yesterday :aok: