PDA

View Full Version : Leigh

Alex Trager
13-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Thinking a thread should be made to honour SUPER LEIGH GRIFFITHS. He's taken us through the last two rounds and I really appreciate the goals he's scored to be honest

AgentDaleCooper
13-04-2013, 09:50 PM
I bloody love him. he's virtually single handedly got us into a position to make things right. it's utterly incredible to think that he had a pretty rubbish game today, yet was still able to produce a truly wonderful goal from almost nothing. he's my favourite hibs striker in my life-time. absolute hero, and once again so very close to becoming an immortal legend. i think this might be our (and since he's one of us, his) year.

Sir David Gray
13-04-2013, 09:57 PM
:singing: Leigh Griffiths, he scores when he wants!

Even when he's poor, he's good! :greengrin

Absolutely love the guy, really hope he scores the winning goal in the final.

It would make him a legend. :not worth

500miles
13-04-2013, 10:03 PM
Didn't play well today. He missed so many great chances. What is to his credit though, is he keeps at it, and despite his wastefulness, he still managed to persevere and get himself a couple of goals.

So, overall, not a great performance, but he got the result through a couple of great moments. He's a great player, so much so, he doesn't have to play well to win games.

Onion
14-04-2013, 08:57 AM
Thinking a thread should be made to honour SUPER LEIGH GRIFFITHS. He's taken us through the last two rounds and I really appreciate the goals he's scored to be honest

In with a big shout for Scottish Footballer of the Year, and maybe a goal away from being Hibs Player of the Century :wink:

Treadstone
14-04-2013, 09:01 AM
Craig Paterson was spot on after the winner. Saying that even though he had a poor day it never seems to rock his confidence.

Moon unit
14-04-2013, 09:28 AM
The club need to do their damdest to keep him!
leigh may have the ability to go on and have a career at a higher level...but he will never be loved and appreciated at ANY other club as he will at the beloved Hibernian!
he can write his own script in the Hibs history books if he stays!!!