PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket help

hibeedonald
13-04-2013, 09:09 PM
During March I tried to buy 2 student season tickets on the payment plan. I got an email from Hibs saying the transaction was confirmed, yet nothing from Zebra, therefore I'm pretty sure it hasn't got through. When I've been able to call I haven't got through, and after 2 emails to tickets@hibernian there's still no reply. Does anyone have a better email address I could use?

hibeedonald
13-04-2013, 10:09 PM
During March I tried to buy 2 student season tickets on the payment plan. I got an email from Hibs saying the transaction was confirmed, yet nothing from Zebra, therefore I'm pretty sure it hasn't got through. When I've been able to call I haven't got through, and after 2 emails to tickets@hibernian there's still no reply. Does anyone have a better email address I could use?

Bump before it flies off the page!

Twiglet
13-04-2013, 10:22 PM
Bump before it flies off the page!

Try getting in touch with Nicola whose surname I've totally forgotten. She's the best person to contact. Someone else on here will probably remember her surname which you need to email her.

Baldy Foghorn
13-04-2013, 10:22 PM
Try getting in touch with Nicola whose surname I've totally forgotten. She's the best person to contact. Someone else on here will probably remember her surname which you need to email her.

Laing

Twiglet
13-04-2013, 10:23 PM
Laing

That's the one.
Was just testing you you do realise. :wink:

Baldy Foghorn
13-04-2013, 10:25 PM
That's the one.
Was just testing you you do realise. :wink:

I thought you were, did I pass?:greengrin

Twiglet
13-04-2013, 10:26 PM
I thought you were, did I pass?:greengrin

With flying colours! :thumbsup:

O'Rourke3
13-04-2013, 10:27 PM
Any chance the OP ignored the text from Zebra? I nearly missed the significance when mine came in.