PDA

View Full Version : Dvd of the game?

California-Hibs
13-04-2013, 09:09 PM
That truly was one of the most emotional games EVER! I'd love to have a copy of that game to forever remember. I'm out here in California and was wondering if anyone who recorded it could do me a massive favor and make a copy for me? You don't even have to send it over to me, my dad could meet you at the next home game and he could then send it on to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. :thumbsup:

California-Hibs
14-04-2013, 02:26 AM
Bump

California-Hibs
15-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Last bump!.....:boo hoo: Anyone able to help a fellow Hibee out?..

hibee
15-04-2013, 09:34 PM
I've got it on the Sky box but don't have any way of getting it on to DVD at the moment!

Sir David Gray
15-04-2013, 09:36 PM
I've got it on the Sky box but don't have any way of getting it on to DVD at the moment!

Me too.

I've got the whole match recorded on the sky box but no idea how to transfer that onto a disc or if it's even possible.

FranckSuzy
15-04-2013, 09:38 PM
I would love a copy and I was there :greengrin Didn't think to record it as I wasn't sure that I wouldn't be deleting it straight after :rolleyes: :wink:

Kato
15-04-2013, 09:38 PM
t orr ent would be well cool.

KingFranck
15-04-2013, 09:40 PM
Me too.

I've got the whole match recorded on the sky box but no idea how to transfer that onto a disc or if it's even possible.
You can but need a DVD recorder although I think that changed with the sky he boxes I too would love a copy of the match

Just realised you can with sky hd when you go into planner go right and press green for copy comes up with make sure your vcr is set to record whether you can do it with a DVD recorder I ain't sure

O'Rourke3
15-04-2013, 09:44 PM
I've got it on Tivo but it'll be a wee while before I get it onto a DVD, but it is happening. It's only the finals I delete and never watch.....

tartanhibee
16-04-2013, 08:26 AM
My other half was taping the game on virgin then decided to turn the recording off after 30 mins so I have the first 30 mins kinda like walking out at half time. :rolleyes:

iwasthere1972
16-04-2013, 11:09 AM
That truly was one of the most emotional games EVER! I'd love to have a copy of that game to forever remember. I'm out here in California and was wondering if anyone who recorded it could do me a massive favor and make a copy for me? You don't even have to send it over to me, my dad could meet you at the next home game and he could then send it on to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks. :thumbsup:

I've got the whole game on my tivo box and could put a copy on DVD for you. Can I post it to your dad as I may not be at ER next week.

Sorry folks I'm only doing this one. The last time I eventually ended up doing six and it took me ages.