PDA

View Full Version : Just got back

LancashireHibby
13-04-2013, 08:42 PM
Possibly the most surreal game I've ever been to. If only 'second half Hibs' could turn up for 90 minutes every week!

Must say a tremendous turnout of English & Welsh based Hibs fans, take a bow! Our train back ended up with a few hundred Preston fans getting on at Carlisle and within 5 minutes they were bouncing along with the Hibs songs, absolutely tremendous! When changing trains/rail replacement buses at Preston, I lost count of the number of police, rail staff and Preston fans who commented on the number of Hibs fans knocking about!

essexhibee
13-04-2013, 08:46 PM
Possibly the most surreal game I've ever been to. If only 'second half Hibs' could turn up for 90 minutes every week!

Must say a tremendous turnout of English & Welsh based Hibs fans, take a bow! Our train back ended up with a few hundred Preston fans getting on at Carlisle and within 5 minutes they were bouncing along with the Hibs songs, absolutely tremendous! When changing trains/rail replacement buses at Preston, I lost count of the number of police, rail staff and Preston fans who commented on the number of Hibs fans knocking about!

Around 45mins from home for me and my dad. Drove straight from the game back down to Essex. Tough drive as the emotional rollercoaster has knackered us out but the seven hour drive was well worth it!

jon paul jones
13-04-2013, 08:49 PM
We love your dedication

Great night to be a hibee