PDA

View Full Version : Yams Kickback's match update thread...........L O L

lyonhibs
13-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Call me sad, call me obsessed, but I love this petty rivalry we have with the Jambos.

Which makes the match thread from today on Yakback an absolute treasure. Loads of Jambos, slavering and frothing at the gusset as we got off to our diabolical start, evolving to nervous giggling after the 1st, concern after the 2nd, fury after the equaliser and world class seethe after the winner.

Don't look if you "don't care what the Yams are saying", but if you have a fresh can of beer and 15 minutes to spare, bathe in the arrogance and subsequent hurt of this beauty:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/126931-good-luck-falkirk/

Thecat23
13-04-2013, 08:32 PM
Mate I have also read through it. It's hilarious some of the posts. They contradict everything they say. Strange yet amusing bunch!!

nonshinyfinish
13-04-2013, 08:44 PM
Call me sad, call me obsessed, but I love this petty rivalry we have with the Jambos.

Which makes the match thread from today on Yakback an absolute treasure. Loads of Jambos, slavering and frothing at the gusset as we got off to our diabolical start, evolving to nervous giggling after the 1st, concern after the 2nd, fury after the equaliser and world class seethe after the winner.

Don't look if you "don't care what the Yams are saying", but if you have a fresh can of beer and 15 minutes to spare, bathe in the arrogance and subsequent hurt of this beauty:

Beer... check.
15 minutes... check.
Petty and disproportionate disgust for all things maroon... check.

Let's have a look. *rubs hands*

EDIT: 22 pages?! Dear Lord...

lyonhibs
13-04-2013, 08:47 PM
Beer... check.
15 minutes... check.
Petty and disproportionate disgust for all things maroon... check.

Let's have a look. *rubs hands*

You, sir, will not be disappointed.

It gets especially mirthsome around about page 10.

Not that I've read the whole thing mind..............:greengrin

Alfred E Newman
13-04-2013, 08:55 PM
Knew it would be good but not this good. Hilarious stuff from the Muppets.

HibeeN
13-04-2013, 08:58 PM
Haud on, there's STILL ****s on here that think the ***** might win?

Hilarious. People actually thought Hibs might win before the game started and at 3-1 down with half an hour to go they still think they might win.

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Big_Franck
13-04-2013, 09:09 PM
You, sir, will not be disappointed.

It gets especially mirthsome around about page 10.

Not that I've read the whole thing mind..............:greengrin

I'd have to agree, the good stuff starts on page 10 folks :greengrin

Love how they attempt to criticise our attendance today when it was nearly twice what they brought to their semi last year, and also considering they failed to sell out for their league cup semi this year, in Edinburgh, on a Saturday at 3pm, that wasn't on TV, and where tickets were £5 and £15. Deluded gimps the lot of them.

:top marks for the thread though!

Albanian Hibs
13-04-2013, 09:12 PM
Hilarious. Loved the crap attendance comments.

God Petrie
13-04-2013, 09:18 PM
Phone died before game. Texts from jambos particularly enjoyable. Thought they might have been restrained since they usually don't count their chickens but they were bang involved today. Must hurt. It doesn't matter cos they won 5-1 etc etc. Ok just make sure you put 50p in the meter for when we nip round to take the cup *****.

Mikey
13-04-2013, 09:19 PM
I heard that Craigyboy is following the Hibs now :aok:

Bobo
13-04-2013, 09:22 PM
What a bunch of Fandans that shower are... That was Comedy gold as ever from the Merricks.

haagsehibby
13-04-2013, 09:25 PM
Can I just say - "pleasing" !! :greengrin

hibsbollah
13-04-2013, 09:29 PM
Facebook was fun today...some red faced merricks after rubbing my face in it at halftime :aok:

cabbageandribs1875
13-04-2013, 09:34 PM
wont be looking at that freakazoid hertz site(i can only imagine) but....quite a pleasure reading the match thread on a Falkirk fans forum

http://www.onefinfalkirk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28006&sid=a451d4e829d2db13e8283b98c87b1a7b :aok:

nonshinyfinish
13-04-2013, 09:35 PM
That was a fantastic read - I didn't think I'd be able to crack one off to Kickback, but I saw it through. :agree:

This was my favourite line, from someone that I'm pretty sure I was at school with: "Mods - please delete this gloat-fest-gone-horribly-wrong" :faf:

jgl07
13-04-2013, 09:37 PM
Shaun Lawson writing sense for once? Shock horror!

Godsahibby
13-04-2013, 09:43 PM
Fair play to them though, not one of them had a bad thing to say about Griffiths winner, most were pretty complimentary which I was quite surprised with. Mind you it was a tommy tucker of a goal!!

Prof. Shaggy
13-04-2013, 09:43 PM
I particularly enjoyed the ritual slaughter of "jambo_" who noticed it was decent come back.

No guarantee he's genuine I suppose.

SmashinGlass
13-04-2013, 09:51 PM
Hilarious. Loved the crap attendance comments.

Loved the one that said game with 2 teams averaging less than 15k shouldn't be at Hampden. So, by that logic, the league cup final should have been elsewhere. Wonder where it should have been :confused:

Holmesdale Hibs
13-04-2013, 10:05 PM
wont be looking at that freakazoid hertz site(i can only imagine) but....quite a pleasure reading the match thread on a Falkirk fans forum

http://www.onefinfalkirk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28006&sid=a451d4e829d2db13e8283b98c87b1a7b :aok:

I've nothing against Falkirk and feel a bit for their fans.

As for the insolvents - Hahahaha GIRFUY

Kato
13-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Freaks

Sir David Gray
13-04-2013, 10:08 PM
Posted this on the dug out thread which is on the same subject so I'll just copy it to here.

Blah blah blah...5-1...blah blah blah 19th May. :blah:

That's all you get from these clowns.

Apparently they "ended" us last year!

Not a chance.

They must be literally praying to every God they can think of that we don't win the final next month as they would be as well folding if we do win it. Their whole reason for existence is to mock our Scottish Cup record. Without that to sing about, they'll have nothing.

Hope they enjoy the cinema or the shopping centre on the 26th May.

:fenlon:giruy:

F.T.H.

sbell1875
13-04-2013, 10:09 PM

They are nothing short of being the most warped, deluded and idiotic bunch of inbreds on Gods green earth!

Criticising our support when we had almost 80% of the crowd wearing green and white today and when their team couldn't sell out their allocation for the League Cup Final last month.

Truly Hearts class each and every one of them.

nonshinyfinish
13-04-2013, 10:11 PM
Posted this on the dug out thread which is on the same subject so I'll just copy it to here.

Blah blah blah...5-1...blah blah blah 19th May. :blah:

That's all you get from these clowns.

Apparently they "ended" us last year!

Not a chance.

They must be literally praying to every God they can think of that we don't win the final next month as they would be as well folding if we do win it. Their whole reason for existence is to mock our Scottish Cup record. Without that to sing about, they'll have nothing.

Hope they enjoy the cinema or the shopping centre on the 26th May.

:fenlon:giruy:

F.T.H.

You know, it looks like they might fold even if we don't win it...

Sir David Gray
13-04-2013, 10:13 PM
You know, it looks like they might fold even if we don;t win it...

I say my prayers every single night before I go to sleep, begging for that to happen.

:pray:

Big_Franck
13-04-2013, 10:16 PM
That Shaun Ryder seems like a right phanny. He made a 'that Eriksson is everywhere' joke but as no-one laughed at it, he continued making the same joke over and over again, with no-one ever taking any notice.

He then made a creepy comment about another poster's wee sister. Shouldn't be surprised with them really.

AgentDaleCooper
13-04-2013, 10:18 PM

shaun's alright really, IMO...just a bit of a typophile.

SteveHFC
13-04-2013, 10:20 PM
It seems they are very obsessed with us :agree:

nonshinyfinish
13-04-2013, 10:24 PM
It seems they are very obsessed with us :agree:

And us with them, let's not kid ourselves. It's a city rivalry - they love it when we are losing, just like we love it when they are losing. It's just that today, it came back and bit them on the cock. Right on their diseased cock.

Hibercelona
14-04-2013, 01:27 AM
To all the kickback fuds, let me just say....

:fenlon

and

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/smugqq.png

cabbageandribs1875
14-04-2013, 01:38 AM
ok, i visited the pink forum

1. the one with the i.J username.... confidently predicts a falkirk win after each goal, then it's 3-1, still predicts falkirk win, 3-2 still predicts a falkirk win(and announces that everyone that thinks hibs will win is an ersehole, then it's 3-3, he appears to drop out with his expert predictions, lays low after realising what a tw@t he's made of himself, but.....after it's all over he then finally reappears and predicts hibs will not win the cup....a total roaster, but i'm liking his predictions :)

2. stanley ? whatever i.j says...he agrees(are they boyfriends) ?

3. yang guang.....what a grade A t*t that one is

4. shaun ryder(see yang guang)

p.s. what a ****** horrible amateurish looking forum pinkroasters.com is :jamboclow

AgentDaleCooper
14-04-2013, 01:55 AM
To all the kickback fuds, let me just say....

and

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/smugqq.png

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/GLORIOUS.png

Pete
14-04-2013, 02:11 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/GLORIOUS.png

(Harry Redknapp smiley)

JOD
14-04-2013, 03:06 AM

Just read Falkirk forum and thought on the whole they gave hibs credit for our comeback.

Some of their fans were very harse on Taylor who I thought gave our defense a torrid time 1st half.

As far as kickback some of their comments were ..............just on a different planet hopefully pluto when Vlads goose
is cooked.:brokenyam:

Hail Hail

joe breezy
14-04-2013, 05:07 AM
I actually felt sorry for the Falkirk fans, I texted my Falkirk pal after their 3rd went in...

I did think to myself 'are you watching Jambo ****' when our 3rd went in :D

NorthNorfolkHFC
14-04-2013, 07:29 AM
Just spent fifteen minutes reading their 'h
Good luck Falkirk' thread.

Makes for superb reading, guys asking admins to delete it at the end.

R'Albin
14-04-2013, 07:57 AM
"Haud on, there's STILL ****s on here that think the ***** might win?"

:greengrin

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/126931-good-luck-falkirk/page__st__550#entry3535246

itslegaltender
14-04-2013, 08:02 AM
my favourite other site, the tartan army message board has also got a particularly pleasing match thread. Some well kent Jumbos on there falling into the same trap.

http://taboard.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=144609&page=7

lyonhibs
14-04-2013, 08:11 AM
A pictorial summary for Hibs fans.

lyonhibs
14-04-2013, 08:13 AM
A pictorial summary for Jambos:

hibs0666
14-04-2013, 08:38 AM
Liked the comments of the lassie(?) 'IJ' - seems to have a thing for the anal region...

Half time (3-0): There were genuinely ********s on here who thought the ****** would be in the final

60 mins (3-0): Haud on, there's STILL ****s on here that think the ****** might win?

70 mins (3-1): Boys on here shiitting themselves.

75 mins (3-1): Genuinely boys on here with erseholes going like the clappers.

(3-2): Silence from IJ - are you OK love?

(3-3): I'm getting awfy worried about her now but I'm sure she was still supremely confident that Falkirk would do the biz.

90 mins (3-3): Aye, like I'll give a **** that I laugh at the ******. Nae ******* stanes, any of ye's. Whew, she's OK but is starting to show signs of hysteria

Full time (4-3): Pro tip - any Hearts "fan" who actually thinks the ****** will win the cup final should hand in their baws back to the shop that their mummy purchased them from.

:not worth :rotflmao:

Treadstone
14-04-2013, 08:44 AM
Liked the comments of the lassie(?) 'IJ' - seems to have a thing for the anal region...

Half time (3-0): There were genuinely ********s on here who thought the ****** would be in the final

60 mins (3-0): Haud on, there's STILL ****s on here that think the ****** might win?

70 mins (3-1): Boys on here shiitting themselves.

75 mins (3-0): Genuinely boys on here with erseholes going like the clappers.

(3-2): Silence from IJ - are you OK love?

(3-3): I'm getting awfy worried about her now but I'm sure she was still supremely confident that Falkirk would do the biz.

90 mins (3-3): Aye, like I'll give a **** that I laugh at the ******. Nae ******* stanes, any of ye's. Whew, she's OK but is starting to show signs of hysteria

Full time (4-3): Pro tip - any Hearts "fan" who actually thinks the ****** will win the cup final should hand in their baws back to the shop that their mummy purchased them from.

:not worth :rotflmao:

?:greengrin

half.time.draw.
14-04-2013, 08:47 AM

He is spot on. It was not luck.

AFKA5814_Hibs
14-04-2013, 08:49 AM
Glad to see someone quoting me. Well guys, a miracle DID happen. :greengrin

Irish_Steve
14-04-2013, 08:58 AM
I read it last nite too and it was hilarious - particularly the ones who appeared to be having a ham-shank at the time of the third Falkirk goal - then read as it goes from hilarity to nervousness to complete dejection. Big Doddsy went from world beater to donkey by the end - still, we`ll never win it and 5-1 blah blah blah

RoYO!
14-04-2013, 09:03 AM
Falkirk 9-2 PHREE MONEY!
:D
It makes it all the sweeter knowing they'll have dropped thousands between them! :D

Since90+2
14-04-2013, 09:06 AM
I have heard it mentioned before on here that Hearts fans are obsessed with us ect and have never really noticed it myself.

However having had a little look on Kickback for their matchday thread from OUR game yesterday I just counted 12 (!?) threads on their first page alone that are in relation to us or our fans. They really are obsessed aint they!? :faf:

How good is it to feel their pain on the matchday thread aswell! Yaasss :greengrin:greengrin

Hermit Crab
14-04-2013, 09:06 AM
If it was hearts we'd have a similar thread I'm sure.

Moon unit
14-04-2013, 09:21 AM
I have heard it mentioned before on here that Hearts fans are obsessed with us ect and have never really noticed it myself.

However having had a little look on Kickback for their matchday thread from OUR game yesterday I just counted 12 (!?) threads on their first page alone that are in relation to us or our fans. They really are obsessed aint they!? :faf:

How good is it to feel their pain on the matchday thread aswell! Yaasss :greengrin:greengrin

They have several mentions about Hearts players laying into Leigh G in the next Derby game so he will miss the final....just to stop us having any chance of winning 'the U know what' !!!

Onion
14-04-2013, 09:22 AM

We define them. Without us, they are NOTHING.

wearethehibs
14-04-2013, 09:24 AM
Kind of ironic that this thread is on hibs.net

MWHIBBIES
14-04-2013, 09:30 AM
Hibs being knocked out yesterday would have been the highlight of their season.

weonlywon6-2
14-04-2013, 09:41 AM

We are obsessed with each other as fans.If they were three down at half time to Falkirk in a semi final this site would have been in melt down.

They do in my opinion have a chip on their shoulders about us,more so than we do about them.

Hopefully they will hit the skids soon as no matter what,they are financially knackered:greengrin

inglisavhibs
14-04-2013, 09:59 AM
If it was hearts we'd have a similar thread I'm sure.
Yip, still entertaining though:greengrin

gorgie greens
14-04-2013, 10:44 AM
Just read 20 pages of vile and hatred,hope fully the suicidal rate in west Edinburgh went up last night,no doubt the mutant child birth will explode in 9 months time with the early night they had yesterday,there were a few jambos who were saying nice words about Hibs but they were being shot down for it.

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-04-2013, 11:14 AM
Slagging our support!?hahahaha 18,000, just 10,000 more than they took to their respective semi final against Celtic last season. They really don't do irony

14-04-2013, 11:16 AM
****ing hilarious! Absolute fannies the lot of them. 5-1 this 5-1 that hahaha **** off ya inbred, disgusting, mutated trolls!

:fenlon:fenlon:fenlon:fenlon

14-04-2013, 11:17 AM
Slagging our supprt? hahahaha aye good one !

Jack Hackett
14-04-2013, 11:34 AM
It says it all when one of the very few sensible posts is from Shaun Lawson. Looks from the start as if it attracted their vilest knuckle draggers, making the second half and onwards a pure pleasure to read.

Schadenfreude only works if you don't end up with egg on your own face :lolyam:

Oh!.....Forgot to add

Winston Ingram
14-04-2013, 12:31 PM
http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?261736-Kickback-s-match-update-thread-L-O-L

14-04-2013, 03:47 PM
Kickback absolutely reeks of jealously and as usual they are hiding behind 5-1 to try ease the pain. Every conversation, no matter how unrelated is "oh but but 5-1 this and oh 5-1 that" blah blah blah. BORING! Yesterday proves that we were not killed last May and our fans haven't walked away. They are running a bit frightened now at the idea we could win the cup - their worst nightmare!

There whole board is just full of threads about hibs. They would love to be in our position right now, a Scottish cup final to look forward to. Even some of the more sensible yams are getting sick of the "oh but but 5-1" brigade. They hide behind 5-1 as their comfort blanket. Its mentioned in every conversation, totally boring now. It used to wind me up when they started all their 5-1 pish but tbh now I actually just find it hilarious. The tramps use it as a defence mechanism. Sitting 10th in the league, out of both cups, not beaten the "wee team" all season, financial turmoil etc etc but oh don't worry everythings great we have 5-1 - laughable, deluded clowns! The cup semi up dated thread is a cracker, a perfect example, the moment it looks like hibs are going to the final all the 5-1 comments come out haha!

Pathetic club with a vile support - NO HEARTS AT HAMPDEN!

Danderhall Hibs
14-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Slagging our support!?hahahaha 18,000, just 10,000 more than they took to their respective semi final against Celtic last season. They really don't do irony

Is that right? Boy at work was disputing that last week - did Celtic take 28000 then? Think the attendance was 36000.

14-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Is that right? Boy at work was disputing that last week - did Celtic take 28000 then? Think the attendance was 36000.

Surely hearts took more than 8k!

They are the big team after all with over 400,000 fans!

HibbiesandtheBaddies
14-04-2013, 05:10 PM
A pictorial summary for Jambos:

I always thought they communicated by grunts and squeaks, however viewing that thread it seems they have evolved sufficiently to create a rudimentary use of imagery :nerd:

NAE NOOKIE
14-04-2013, 09:24 PM
Got 10 minutes of great reading out of that. Shooperb !!!

OK .... I get the not wanting Hibs to win anything stuff, local rivals and all that. But what I dont understand and never have is the utter, utter hatred that they seem to have for us. I have been following Hibs for a long long time and for the most part of that we havnt exactly been a thorn in their side and they have won the cup 3 times wheras we have never really had a sniff.

I would hate to think that this out of proportion bile is driven by a diet Huns, mini Billy Boys attitude to anything Green ..... but you really have to wonder ..... I hope it aint so I really do.

But it has to be said that even now, even after last May, they just cant seem to get over the fact that we exist and are utterly obsessed with what we are doing ...... it seems to me that in order to be able to get the upper hand over them all we need to do is stick around ..... I must admit I find that a great comfort.

Not to mention the very very nice fact that it would appear that even last May wasnt enough to stop their greetin' ..... ha ha ha :greengrin

iwasthere1972
15-04-2013, 01:42 PM
Wonderfully entertaining. By the end of the thread the mutants hated Falkirk more than Hibs.

Oh yes
Oh yes
Oh yes
Aarrrrggghhhhhhh
Aarrrrggghhhhhhh
Aarrrrggghhhhhhh
Oh **** :greengrin

15-04-2013, 01:46 PM
Beach balls a must for tynie :greengrin

Aldo
15-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Got 10 minutes of great reading out of that. Shooperb !!!

OK .... I get the not wanting Hibs to win anything stuff, local rivals and all that. But what I dont understand and never have is the utter, utter hatred that they seem to have for us. I have been following Hibs for a long long time and for the most part of that we havnt exactly been a thorn in their side and they have won the cup 3 times wheras we have never really had a sniff.

I would hate to think that this out of proportion bile is driven by a diet Huns, mini Billy Boys attitude to anything Green ..... but you really have to wonder ..... I hope it aint so I really do.

But it has to be said that even now, even after last May, they just cant seem to get over the fact that we exist and are utterly obsessed with what we are doing ...... it seems to me that in order to be able to get the upper hand over them all we need to do is stick around ..... I must admit I find that a great comfort.

Not to mention the very very nice fact that it would appear that even last May wasnt enough to stop their greetin' ..... ha ha ha :greengrin

I believe that some of the yams are more bigoted than their bigger west of Scotland cousins.

The billy boy brigade hate all things Hibs related and I think this is backed up by the goings on over on Broke back.

Having seen first hand it's even worse when Smellic come to town

Mikey
15-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Here's the Kickback match thread from the 2007 League Cup Final.........

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?92061-CIS-Cup-Final-Update-Thread-Jambo-Style

It goes awfy quiet towards the end :greengrin

15-04-2013, 02:01 PM
Here's the Kickback match thread from the 2007 League Cup Final.........

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?92061-CIS-Cup-Final-Update-Thread-Jambo-Style

It goes awfy quiet towards the end :greengrin

It when the boy goes "is it just me who doesn'y care about the hobos winning the cup? I laughed when they made it 3-0"

Aye course mate hahaha!

:faf::fenlon:ostrich::jamboclow