PDA

View Full Version : Yet again

adhibs
13-04-2013, 07:19 PM
A stone wall penalty not given and a goal wrongly chopped off.

Things even themselve out though eh....

Billy Whizz
13-04-2013, 07:20 PM

I thought it was 2 stone wall penalties not given

fat freddy
13-04-2013, 07:21 PM
[QUOTE=adhibs;3564636]A stone wall penalty not given and a goal wrongly chopped off.

how do you know?....you left after the 3rd falkirk goal..:na na:

Eyrie
13-04-2013, 07:23 PM
The Clancy decision was a shocker. That said, the penalty we did get was a soft decision and Griffiths missed so I'm not that bothered.

JimBHibees
13-04-2013, 07:24 PM
Yep and also a clear offside ignored when Taylor (who looked very good to me) almost equalised at 4-3. In saying that linesman also missed Taylor a yard on at 1-0

adhibs
And the same linesman who chalked off the goal not flagging taylor right at the death, even tho he was a couple yards off.

I thought our second shout griffiths was backing in as much as he was fouled. Still a decent shout though

Craig_in_Prague

and Taylor nearly made it 4-4 at the death with a similar move to Sparkys chopped off goal.

And Clancy not getting a pen, I mean, seriously.

Are all linesmen hearts fans?

adhibs
13-04-2013, 07:25 PM
[QUOTE=adhibs;3564636]A stone wall penalty not given and a goal wrongly chopped off.

how do you know?....you left after the 3rd falkirk goal..:na na:

Seen the second half in a pub and just watchd the highlights on sky now

YehButNoBut
13-04-2013, 07:26 PM
Summed up how ref's decisions have gone for us when in ET Sparky had a goal ruled out that was onside & in the last few minutes they had 1 superbly saved by Ben that would have counted but was offside.

We are certainly not getting ref's decisions going our way, maybe that will all change in our favour in the final, here's hoping.

Holmesdale Hibs
13-04-2013, 07:29 PM
The Clancy decision was a shocker. That said, the penalty we did get was a soft decision and Griffiths missed so I'm not that bothered.

Agree. I think the ref knew from Clancy's reaction he'd got it wrong and I'm not sure we'd have been given the second had the Clancy incident not happened.

JimBHibees
13-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Summed up how ref's decisions have gone for us when in ET Sparky had a goal ruled out that was onside & in the last few minutes they had 1 superbly saved by Ben that would have counted but was offside.

We are certainly not getting ref's decisions going our way, maybe that will all change in our favour in the final, here's hoping.

Wouldnt bank on it I think the officials have an issue with Hibs for some reason, probably having the temerity to question the cheats appointment in the final last year. We have been getting shafted for weeks IMO.

The Falcon
13-04-2013, 07:33 PM
I thought it was 2 stone wall penalties not given

The foul on Hanlon in the second half of ET?

Beefster
13-04-2013, 07:38 PM
Falkirk were flagged offside in the first half when their guy was clean through.

adhibs
13-04-2013, 07:45 PM
Falkirk were flagged offside in the first half when their guy was clean through.

Was it the correct decision?