View Full Version : Millwall fans.

13-04-2013, 06:01 PM
Anyone seeing this? ESPN showing the game. Fans battling themselves its a disgrace. Wee girls crying old men getting hammered. I hate that mob with a passion.

13-04-2013, 06:07 PM
Absolutely shameful scenes at Wembley.

Images of children crying because they're fearful of their safety is disgraceful and I hope the cameras have picked up all those who are responsible.

Shocking.

Cool_Hand_Luke
13-04-2013, 06:08 PM
Anyone seeing this? ESPN showing the game. Fans battling themselves its a disgrace. Wee girls crying old men getting hammered. I hate that mob with a passion.

Sounds like our game after 30 mins today :duck:

hibee
13-04-2013, 06:09 PM
Sounds a bit like our "family stand" today, scary stuff sitting with your kids and your own fans are fighting with each other.

13-04-2013, 06:11 PM
Until you see this I very much doubt it was this bad guys honest. Sad to hear though our fans fighting.

13-04-2013, 06:13 PM
According to the bbc the fighting has been going on for 25-30mins??

cwilliamson85
13-04-2013, 06:14 PM
Might need to put my :tin hat: here but our club also has a shady past (I know nothing to the scale of millwall but we also had fights in the family section today where kids got caught up in it.

Cool_Hand_Luke
13-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Until you see this I very much doubt it was this bad guys honest. Sad to hear though our fans fighting.

Not seen the millwall one...but presume its more of a riot type scenario :dunno:
Think the problems in our end was more individual scuffles breaking out here and there..

hibee
13-04-2013, 06:21 PM

I've no doubt the Millwall scenes will be on a larger scale but one fight in a family stand in front of my kids is still one too many, it was the same at the final too.

Funnily enough the atmosphere was much better after the 3rd went in!

13-04-2013, 06:32 PM
I agree with the poster above, about one fight is one fight to many. More so being a family section. Millwall was more a riot to be honest. The sticks from flags being used to hit each other and police. Why do folk want to fight at a game. Like I said today I left at 3-0 and well done to those who stayed. But I didn't have any grief with them or anyone else.

13-04-2013, 06:35 PM
There are two kinds of people in this society - morons and the rest of us.

HKhibby
13-04-2013, 07:03 PM

They have always had this type of fan and supporter! just like the old firm!, i live in Asia now and have done for a long time now, but for years lived in London, and at one point lived not a million miles away from Millwall land in SE London!, it is true what their motto says "no one likes us" and nobody does!

The same year that Stephen Lawrence was murdered i lived around that area, Eltham, SE London, and a pub which no one i knew went into the guys that were suspected of doing that drank in there...and openly boasted about it until a few years later and most recently caught and jailed for it!.

Millwall if you look into it were originally set up by Dockers on the Isle of Dogs SE London, and alot of them were from Dundee, thats why the same colour etc..

One person and suppoter that springs to mind, and you will see him on the tv in any big event Millwall get into, although he tries to hide his face from the cameras with a cap, is Bob Crow the Union guy from there!...just shows you what kind of people he tries to represent! including himself

13-04-2013, 07:13 PM
They have always had this type of fan and supporter! just like the old firm!, i live in Asia now and have done for a long time now, but for years lived in London, and at one point lived not a million miles away from Millwall land in SE London!, it is true what their motto says "no one likes us" and nobody does!

The same year that Stephen Lawrence was murdered i lived around that area, Eltham, SE London, and a pub which no one i knew went into the guys that were suspected of doing that drank in there...and openly boasted about it until a few years later and most recently caught and jailed for it!.

Millwall if you look into it were originally set up by Dockers on the Isle of Dogs SE London, and alot of them were from Dundee, thats why the same colour etc..

One person and suppoter that springs to mind, and you will see him on the tv in any big event Millwall get into, although he tries to hide his face from the cameras with a cap, is Bob Crow the Union guy from there!...just shows you what kind of people he tries to represent! including himself

That's crazy, I actually knew about the Dundee connection as I have family in London who are Hammers and Palace fans. They hate Millwall but I used to say its because they were WH fans. I know understand they are horrible through the whole club. I know not every fan is like that but they pride themselves on that rep! Sad!

13-04-2013, 07:23 PM

Really, I switched over when Wigan were cruising with 8 mins to go, deary me, they don't help themselves do they. I lived in New Cross many years ago, few hundred yards from the club, they were a bad lot then.

13-04-2013, 07:26 PM
Haven't seen the incident but sounds really bad and pretty indefensible.

I've been to a lot of Millwall games as their my local team down south. I'd possibly have been there today if Hibs weren't playing.

It's a real shame because the 'average' Millwall fan is just a normal football supporter. I've never seen any trouble at The Den and have always found it to be a real family atmosphere. Local fans supporting their team and I've never heard anything different to what I'd expect to hear at any other game.

As I say, I'm not defending the incident but the vast majority of Millwall fans who watch the team every week are genuine supporters. It's a shame a few ****ers come out the woodwork for the big occasions.

13-04-2013, 07:27 PM
I've never heard anything good about Millwall

13-04-2013, 07:32 PM
Haven't seen the incident but sounds really bad and pretty indefensible.

I've been to a lot of Millwall games as their my local team down south. I'd possibly have been there today if Hibs weren't playing.

It's a real shame because the 'average' Millwall fan is just a normal football supporter. I've never seen any trouble at The Den and have always found it to be a real family atmosphere. Local fans supporting their team and I've never heard anything different to what I'd expect to hear at any other game.

As I say, I'm not defending the incident but the vast majority of Millwall fans who watch the team every week are genuine supporters. It's a shame a few ****ers come out the woodwork for the big occasions.

This is my experience too. Great club, great supporters, but unfortunately act as a front for every disturbed nutter in South London to run riot at big games. Most of those people are never seen at the Den.

sbell1875
13-04-2013, 07:56 PM

Something similar happened in the north stand at Hampden today following the 2nd or 3rd Falkirk goal.

StevesFamau5
13-04-2013, 08:00 PM
Something similar happened in the north stand at Hampden today following the 2nd or 3rd Falkirk goal.

Aye two fat drunk jakey lads started scrapping. Girls throwing punches juice cartons flying. Disgraceful bunch of cretins. This is why drink and football can be a bad mix. Fighting in a family section like a couple of welts. Thankfully they all got booted out. And hibs did the unthinkable haha GGTTH

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

TomoHFC
13-04-2013, 08:02 PM
Millwall fans are a bunch of racist inbred thugs. No wonder they the most hated fans in England

sbell1875
Aye two fat drunk jakey lads started scrapping. Girls throwing punches juice cartons flying. Disgraceful bunch of cretins. This is why drink and football can be a bad mix. Fighting in a family section like a couple of welts. Thankfully they all got booted out. And hibs did the unthinkable haha GGTTH

That must have been another incident then. The one in the north was between young men maybe in their early 20's or so. Didn't see one of the boys again but his girlfriend came back near the end.

I was just as annoyed with anyone at the performance and people leaving but to start scrapping with people is caveman-ish.

pontius pilate
Disgusting behaviour by milwall fans and maybe an element of our " fans" should take a look and see how distressing it is for others in attendance instead of a ring the hard man. Back to milwall a horrible non- entity of a club who should be thrown out of football.

13-04-2013, 08:04 PM

I remember a fight right in front of me at the cup final. When people started to leave after their 3rd, some guy who thought he was the worlds greatest Hibs fan started shouting at them "cup final supporters go home we don't need you *******s" it was mental, the amount of people that were trying to get at him. Horrible scenes.

13-04-2013, 08:06 PM

I think he tries to represent people that work in the rail industry.

13-04-2013, 08:10 PM
They were fighting amongst themselves in the East today.We do not need that type.

13-04-2013, 08:15 PM
Looked a traditional Millwall crowd to me.

13-04-2013, 08:23 PM
Millwall fans are a bunch of racist inbred thugs. No wonder they the most hated fans in England

The second most hated surely?

TomoHFC
13-04-2013, 08:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nefx64c (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nefx64cf1RI)

13-04-2013, 08:26 PM
They were fighting amongst themselves in the East today.We do not need that type.

Fully agree!! Fighting at games like these is ridiculous. Some folk go to Start trouble.

13-04-2013, 08:26 PM

If they all got kicked out, I wonder if Hibs will be informed of seat numbers etc?

13-04-2013, 08:35 PM
Looked a traditional Millwall crowd to me.

Have you ever been to a Millwall game?

StevesFamau5
13-04-2013, 09:14 PM
I remember a fight right in front of me at the cup final. When people started to leave after their 3rd, some guy who thought he was the worlds greatest Hibs fan started shouting at them "cup final supporters go home we don't need you *******s" it was mental, the amount of people that were trying to get at him. Horrible scenes.

Aye I remember that one. Disgusting moments. I watched a boy run down and chuck a hibs top towards pitch while spitting in players direction. This was then followed by a tyrade of abuse from two or three blokes near me. This was about five mins after tge scuffle in north stand. Kid two seats along from me looked petrified. Pathetic lowlifes ruining what turned out to be an amazing day. Credit to tge 95% who stuck it out and deserved to see that comeback :)

13-04-2013, 10:04 PM

Were they in the East family section today.

How F***ing embarrassing to see mums and dads fighting amongst themself's during the first half today.

13-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Sounds like our game after 30 mins today :duck:

Exactly like it.

We were just lucky it didn't get picked up by Sky or BBC and shown around the country.

Teo10
13-04-2013, 10:11 PM
If they all got kicked out, I wonder if Hibs will be informed of seat numbers etc?

That's why they were fighting! All over seat numbers!!

13-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Proud of himself, thinks he got away with it!

http://i.minus.com/ibcsJ0M6cQk7KJ.gif

13-04-2013, 10:17 PM
The scenes on the highlights just now are a world away from the odd drunken argument at Hampden (so far).

13-04-2013, 10:30 PM

Not sure he'll be as smug on Monday morning when he's getting a chap on his front door.

13-04-2013, 10:43 PM
After the third goal one supporter took objection to another throwing his scarf onto the pitch. I wasn't really paying attention but pretty sure they nearly came to blows and that was the end of it.

Fun times were had by all. :wink:

13-04-2013, 10:59 PM
1990 CCS

That's where it belongs - don't understand fighting your own fans - not sure what happened and haven't seen it yet

I hate Millwall too but one of the best days of my life will always be when we went there

14-04-2013, 12:45 AM
It's the only downside of big games, load of drunks jumping on the potential of glory. Better off without them

14-04-2013, 01:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nefx64c (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nefx64cf1RI)

That just makes me sick! They are just as bad or even worser than Sevco fans. It's just absolutely disgusting! Seeing young kids crying at a game is absolutely uncalled for. I really hope the FA punish that joke of a club big time for this hooliganism that they've been renowned for and seem to accept. Absolute disgraceful!

14-04-2013, 01:56 AM

good stuff the cameraman followed the happy looking chappy in the white jacket, smiling like the cat that got the cream, he'll be getting a knock on his door within days from the polis i imagine :agree:

14-04-2013, 05:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKZQ6xPdnlE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Must have been non Milwall fans in there?

14-04-2013, 06:16 AM

Looks like a Jambo... That's all I'm saying..

14-04-2013, 06:35 AM
I think he tries to represent people that work in the rail industry.

And Merchant Seamen :wink:

ruthven_raiders
14-04-2013, 07:40 AM

These people have a drink problem as it turns them into horrible drunken yobs and spoil it for the rest of us with kids! Banned for life and go to AA😉

Johnny Clash
14-04-2013, 08:16 AM

Your comments about Bob Crow spoil your post and are well wide of the mark. First of all he's a well known Millwall fan - son of a Docker, he was born into a Millwall supporting family. Secondly, he wears a cap!! So what ? How can a cap hide your face anyway ?

His union has grown from 50,000 to 80,000 since he was elected and he represents rail, shipping, road and offshore workers - he does not represent the section of violent Millwall fans. In fact he's had death threats from extreme right wing organisations for his anti-racist/fascist views.

The guy loves his football. When we beat Rangers in penalties in the CIS Cup semi at Hampden in 2004, RMT were meeting in Glasgow so Bob Crow went to the game that evening in the pissing rain with a bunch of RMT Hibees. I'm sure he would have enjoyed the game, especially when the famous Colin Murdock sent us through to the final!!

Hibee Ryan
14-04-2013, 09:01 AM
After the third goal one supporter took objection to another throwing his scarf onto the pitch. I wasn't really paying attention but pretty sure they nearly came to blows and that was the end of it.

Fun times were had by all. :wink:

I seen this, it was a boy in the north stand but the guy that went mental was in the east so they were miles apart but both gave it the "come ahead" and both looked absolutely pathetic

14-04-2013, 11:38 AM
Some ugly scenes in the family section today, grown men and women brawling like pathetic kids. One guy had a burst nose. Not sure what kicked it off but was embarrassing to say the least.

Too many drunken morons who throw their weight about to act the hard man. pathetic.

15-04-2013, 01:15 PM
Sadly some things never change....it's still heartbreaking to see a wee lassie caught in the middle of all that though.

http://youtu.be/e08bK8PbmaM