PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Thomson

Stuarty27
13-04-2013, 04:43 PM
Get him to Falkirk!

Subbed off and went right up the tunnel and didn't support the team for last twenty and didn't even come out at the end to celebrate. Always about him.

Total fud.

Compare that to Robertson who was booed off for being horrendous he still stayed on bench to support the team.

Should never of took the big time Charlie back hopefully it's the last time I see him in a hibs jersey again

The Voice Of Reason
13-04-2013, 04:44 PM
Oh stop it.

Pretty Boy
13-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Really?

Pretty sure he was injured and had also been booked.

He was one of the few who played with any passion in the 1st 50+ mins.

The Voice Of Reason
13-04-2013, 04:47 PM
Really?

Pretty sure he was injured and had also been booked.

He was one of the few who played with any passion in the 1st 50+ mins.

Agreed PB - the OP is a clown IMHO.

Beefster
Wasn't he injured?

Allant1981
Thought he was ok. Him and claros could be good for us if we somehow got them signed up

jane_says
13-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Get him to Falkirk!

Subbed off and went right up the tunnel and didn't support the team for last twenty and didn't even come out at the end to celebrate. Always about him.

Total fud.

Compare that to Robertson who was booed off for being horrendous he still stayed on bench to support the team.

Should never of took the big time Charlie back hopefully it's the last time I see him in a hibs jersey again

He was injured mate, calm yersel doon

Hainan Hibs
13-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Will get shot down for this but it will make me sick if he lifts the cup for us next month.

Beefster
13-04-2013, 04:50 PM
Will get shot down for this but it will make me sick if he lifts the cup for us next month.

Mental.

Baldy Foghorn
13-04-2013, 04:50 PM
He looked dead on his feet after getting a knock, and was booked....He did well IMO.....

This board is going to be a hoot tonight, back to back Finals, shucks eh.....

Golden Bear
13-04-2013, 04:51 PM
He was injured and he picked up a ridiculous booking.

He was one of the few who got a passmark in the early stages of the game.

MSK
13-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Get him to Falkirk!

Total fud.

Should never of took the big time Charlie back hopefully it's the last time I see him in a hibs jersey againGet a grip ffs !!!! just through to another final & we get this pish ..why dont you swallow some of your own medicine !!!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
13-04-2013, 04:58 PM
He was injured, otherwise he wouldve came out and supported the team.

Billychaotic182
13-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Oh **** the ****** up you clown! He was injured and one of only players who had pass marks in the 1st half. Some fans on here are a joke. Do one you clown

Boyle89
13-04-2013, 05:07 PM
Why is this thread still open? As others have said he was the ONLY player to get pass marks for the 1st half.

Cool_Hand_Luke
13-04-2013, 05:10 PM

I'd love it if he was lifting the cup for us next month :agree:

MSK
13-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Why is this thread still open? As others have said he was the ONLY player to get pass marks for the 1st half.So we can see what an erse the op is with his ridiculous post ..:agree:

Mr White
13-04-2013, 05:16 PM

sleeping giant
13-04-2013, 05:27 PM

You're having a laugh eh. Make you sick if we win the cup ?
Heard it all now

The Falcon
13-04-2013, 05:30 PM
He looked dead on his feet after getting a knock, and was booked....He did well IMO.....

This board is going to be a hoot tonight, back to back Finals, shucks eh.....

Agreed. Thought the booking took a wee edge of him.

Back to back finals for the first time in 85 years.

Stuarty27
13-04-2013, 05:31 PM
I never said he had a bad game, people defending him for going right up the tunnel and way because he was injured? Why couldnt have he sit on the bench with an ice pack?

Was his injury that bad that he couldnt walk and come out and celebrate with the team or fans that he tells us he loves? No he will be sitting in the dressing room in a cream puff cause he got the hook.

If you think he cares about Hibs then your sadly wrong, its alway about him and nobody else, trust me.

Ross4356
13-04-2013, 05:33 PM
I will agree with you if you can name me one more player that has played for us for nowt

NORTHERNHIBBY
13-04-2013, 05:35 PM
Only thing he did wrong IMO was give the ref too much back-chat after getting his name taken. Been long enough in the game to know that the best thing to do is suck it up and get on with things. I thought he was setting himself up for a cheap second.

MSK
13-04-2013, 05:37 PM
I never said he had a bad game, people defending him for going right up the tunnel and way because he was injured? Why couldnt have he sit on the bench with an ice pack?

Was his injury that bad that he couldnt walk and come out and celebrate with the team or fans that he tells us he loves? No he will be sitting in the dressing room in a cream puff cause he got the hook.
If you think he cares about Hibs then your sadly wrong, its alway about him and nobody else, trust me.No ..thats what you want to think ..ffs you know **** all about why he stayed in after being taken off injured ..get over it ..

sleeping giant
13-04-2013, 05:38 PM
I said to my laddie that he should have been subbed when he got booked. Knew it would take the edge off his game as he couldn't risk any heavy tackles.

Stuarty27
13-04-2013, 05:41 PM
Even guys who werent even in the squad came out to celebrate, imagine how dissipointed they would have been?

SaulGoodman
13-04-2013, 05:46 PM

If you think he cares about Hibs then your sadly wrong, its alway about him and nobody else, trust me.

Did he tell you that? **** off and stop making assumptions on someone you're supposed to be supporting.

TornadoHibby
13-04-2013, 06:01 PM

And you might know any of that to be true because ........? :rolleyes:

Malthibby
13-04-2013, 06:14 PM

I don't think you actually mean that, do you? Because you seem to be suggesting the Hibs winning the cup is less important than who holds it afterwards.
I'm quite happy to have him back, but even if I wasn't I'd still cope if we won the damn thing.
And I suspect you would be able to as well.
GG

Billychaotic182
13-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Even guys who werent even in the squad came out to celebrate, imagine how dissipointed they would have been?

You're a right fud eh? People like you make me sick. Always looking for a negative when something goes good. You were not in the back do you have no idea why he wasn't there! How many jobs you worked for free mate? Sit down and shut up. Enjoy the fact that we are going to the final and stop trolling

Sir David Gray
13-04-2013, 10:02 PM
I'm not exactly his biggest fan as anyone who has read my posts regarding his return will know but I thought he played quite well today and the only reason he was subbed was because he was on a booking.

Don't want to risk him being suspended for the final.

barcahibs
13-04-2013, 10:07 PM
thought he had a fantastic game personally. More fight and desire than the rest of them put together first half. Possibly lucky not to see red at his booking. In terms of quality he's head and shoulders above anyone else at the club IMO we should appreciate him while we've got him.

Alfred E Newman
13-04-2013, 10:11 PM
Get him to Falkirk!

Total fud.

He was injured. Check your facts before posting such crap.

WeeRussell
13-04-2013, 10:32 PM
I hadn't realised he was injured when he came off - I said at the time I'd have been bad for taking the risk and keeping him on (with the booking) while chasing the game but if he had a knock also then fair enough. It's the first time I've had the chance to see KT for any length of time back in the Hibs shirt and you can tell he has that bit quality we have been lacking - however I would argue that Claros would be my pick for pass marks for that dreadful 45 mins.... if anything I'd like to have seen Kev coming and getting on the ball a little more (but I guess the way we are set-up is Claros comes looking more with KT further up the pitch)

Swedish hibee
13-04-2013, 10:41 PM
Get him to Falkirk!

Total fud.

:bitchy: A shocking post and a shocking thread.

ballengeich
13-04-2013, 10:45 PM
KT and Claros are both excellent defensive midfielders. I'd like to see one of them playing beside someone who contributes more to the attack. Neither has scored this season (KT hasn't played much, but we know him from before0 and Deegan and Taiwo who perform similar roles have only managed one each. Additionally, none of the four sets up many chances for other people. Liam Craig may improve our midfield balance.

cad
13-04-2013, 10:53 PM
Get him to Falkirk!

Total fud.

:clown:

kaimendhibs
14-04-2013, 12:51 AM
What a crock of sh@@t this thread is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3pm
14-04-2013, 06:31 AM
Thommo rules ya bas!

Albanian Hibs
14-04-2013, 07:10 AM
What a load of *****.

Anyways I was too busy celebrating at the end to notice who was on the pitch and who wasnt.

Aldo
14-04-2013, 07:24 AM
The guy is a quality player ENDOF

Booked4Being-Ugly
14-04-2013, 07:41 AM
I was in the section next to the tunnel and Thomson was simply exhausted when he got subbed, due to taking a couple of knocks.

To keep him on would have risked serious injury and maybe even a 2nd yellow.

That was obvious to all i thought!

SolentHibee
14-04-2013, 07:42 AM
Leigh Griffiths in the article on SOS was saying that guys were nearly coming to blows in the dressing room at half time and that KT was going mental. Anybody who is questioning this guys professionalism or commitment to the cause is just interpreting things with little evidence, and not making a very good job at it.

Weir7
14-04-2013, 07:44 AM
Get him to Falkirk!

Total fud.

http://m.scotsman.com/scotland-on-sunday/sport/football/griffiths-half-time-dressing-room-talk-fired-us-up-1-2894371

Read that

Hibee Ryan
14-04-2013, 07:52 AM

If it meant hibs winning the cup I'd let rudi skacel lift it

Weir7
14-04-2013, 07:52 AM
Leigh Griffiths in the article on SOS was saying that guys were nearly coming to blows in the dressing room at half time and that KT was going mental. Anybody who is questioning this guys professionalism or commitment to the cause is just interpreting things with little evidence, and not making a very good job at it.

I was in exex area yesterday and was chatting
To member of backroom staff after game. Left me no doubt who was going off their head at his team mates after that first half performance.

Not our capitan it was Thomson.

I'm not a Fenlon fan but players have to accept responsibilty. We need far more leaders in changing room. Good teams have them. The great aberdeen team had miller, mcleish, rougvie, mcghee, simpson etc

hibee_girl
14-04-2013, 07:55 AM

I'd be surprised if Thomson wasn't going mental, out of everyone in that team (bar Griffiths) he knows exactly what it means for us to be at Hampden.

bigwheel
14-04-2013, 07:59 AM
I was in exex area yesterday and was chatting
To member of backroom staff after game. Left me no doubt who was going off their head at his team mates after that first half performance.

Not our capitan it was Thomson.

I'm not a Fenlon fan but players have to accept responsibilty. We need far more leaders in changing room. Good teams have them. The great aberdeen team had miller, mcleish, rougvie, mcghee, simpson etc

It's great to hear that KT let rip at half time - that's exactly what we need in our team - players that won't accept getting thumped and are prepared to stand up and try to do something about it...a few more of those in our team for next season please !

Brightside
14-04-2013, 08:17 AM
It's great to hear that KT let rip at half time - that's exactly what we need in our team - players that won't accept getting thumped and are prepared to stand up and try to do something about it...a few more of those in our team for next season please !

KT is the captain we have been screaming out for... he's been leading the team for weeks. In recent games he's been vocal in asking for changes, and formation switches. If he stays Id make him captain.

staunchhibby
14-04-2013, 08:26 AM
If Watching him lift the cup is going to make you sick why waste your time going. :confused: