PDA

View Full Version : cairney and robertson

noz
13-04-2013, 03:25 PM
...was pleased to see them in the starting line up, but both had shockers. I think theres a player in robertson but seems to be lacking confidence. Early sitter didnt help.
Cairney not the same player that started the season.

Thecat23
13-04-2013, 03:27 PM
He should play the 4-4-2 that won us that game. Simple as that. Robertson was honking!!

Heisenberg
13-04-2013, 03:29 PM
...was pleased to see them in the starting line up, but both had shockers. I think theres a player in robertson but seems to be lacking confidence. Early sitter didnt help.
Cairney not the same player that started the season.

Both were terrible. Robertson hasnt played a good game yet I dont think. Cairney just dosent seem the same player and was sleeping for their second goal. Handling and Harris showed them both up in the second half.

noz
13-04-2013, 03:33 PM
He should play the 4-4-2 that won us that game. Simple as that. Robertson was honking!!

aye, maybe against lesser teams, but a bit 'gung ho' against better opposition methinks. 442 is the way to go tho.

neil7908
13-04-2013, 05:22 PM
Not sure whats happened to Cairney and I dont know about Robertson but both looked off the pace. I think part of the issue with them, and Hibs more generally, is a lack of pace.

Cairney seems reluctant to go past anyone and just seems a yard off slower and a bit plodding. I hope that both can still play their part but wouldn't be starting either next week.

Devilstorment
13-04-2013, 06:14 PM
Robertson has been utter garbage since he signed for us (I cant remember him at Dundee United to say if he was any good then) UTTER garbage, every game I have seen him in he hasnt even been a nonentity just a liability.

I cant beleive he is on a 2 year contract, and probably one of our higher earners given his experience.

Today he was the worst player on the pitch by a mile, showed no heart or determination (funny i remember saying the same thing after the last Derby, he looked like he wasnt interested) an absolute shocker of a game.

If i were Fenlon he wouldnt even be on the bench for the rest of the season, maybe try him again after he has a preseason with the team, but the guy has to have a look at himself.

lucky
13-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Robertson's performance today was embarrassing but what's worse he's got another 2 years left on his contract. Crainey was at fault for 2 goals today. He does not look fit. 1st division player