PDA

View Full Version : So, are you coming back for the final??

Lee Marvin
13-04-2013, 03:12 PM
I'm in Hong Kong, its going to cost £800 return for 3 days BUT I cannot risk missing the SC win. I'm a mix of ecstatic and gutted just now, missing the winning final would be inconcievable.

So, are you gona risk flying home again??

Franck Stanton
13-04-2013, 03:27 PM
Save yer money mate, doesn't matter who wins the other semi-final, we just aint got the class to win the final.

Steve-O
13-04-2013, 03:37 PM
I'm in Hong Kong, its going to cost £800 return for 3 days BUT I cannot risk missing the SC win. I'm a mix of ecstatic and gutted just now, missing the winning final would be inconcievable.

So, are you gona risk flying home again??

Naw, sorry. :no way:

SingaporeHibs
13-04-2013, 04:04 PM
agreed, its gonna be expensive but i cant risk missing the opportunity. All the games through all the years as a st holder i cant miss a game like this after 9 months away from home. I'm coming home!!!!! It could be the year and if not well its Hibs.....and we all love the Hibees. I'm going to be part of it, I cant watch from 7k miles away. GGTTH!!!:flag:

The Green Goblin
13-04-2013, 06:34 PM
Im still undecided. As much as I hate to admit it, I still feel a bit of the sick feeling from last year. Flights are around £2000 return too. Outrageous. Also, the Sunday makes it tricky for me. Realistically, it doesn't look good and I need to start coming to terms with that. I have been to 3 cup finals involving Hibs and we have lost every one of them. I missed 2007 cos it was too soon just after I had moved here. Perhaps some things are just not meant to be, in this case me not seeing us win anything. Then again, if my Hibs lottery numbers come in......I'll be singing a different tune, but to be honest, right now, that's what it's going to take for me to make it back over for this one.

SmashinGlass
13-04-2013, 07:01 PM
Save yer money mate, doesn't matter who wins the other semi-final, we just aint got the class to win the final.

As long as its only you and not the players that think this way.

HibeeHutch
13-04-2013, 07:10 PM
I think the question is more, will you get a ticket? Did the club ask fans to keep their semi ticket stubs for final tickets? I didn't go last year but know many who did and obviously rued that decision. So, I'm really on the fence but would be more inclined to make the trip if it was United we faced.

Can anyone confirm if Hampden's capacity has been reduced for the Commonwealth Games?

The Green Goblin
13-04-2013, 07:45 PM
If you subscribed to the Hibs TV Extra for their half season ticket to watch all the home games, part of that deal was that if you wanted one, you would get a ticket for the final if we got there.

SmashinGlass
13-04-2013, 07:50 PM
I think the question is more, will you get a ticket? Did the club ask fans to keep their semi ticket stubs for final tickets? I didn't go last year but know many who did and obviously rued that decision. So, I'm really on the fence but would be more inclined to make the trip if it was United we faced.

Can anyone confirm if Hampden's capacity has been reduced for the Commonwealth Games?

Not until after the final so should have full capacity