PDA

View Full Version : Fickle as fudge

Hibbyradge
13-04-2013, 02:17 PM
That was brilliant entertainment.

I posted an anti Fenlon comment at half time and now, I could kiss the man.

Hampden here we come.

Anyone get me a ticket? :wink:

Liberal Hibby
13-04-2013, 02:29 PM
Is fudge fickle?

Hibbyradge
13-04-2013, 02:31 PM
Is fudge fickle?

The swear filter isn't fickle.

Liberal Hibby
13-04-2013, 02:37 PM
The swear filter isn't fickle.

Ah - I liked the idea of fickle fudge - would make choosing the correct flavour somewhat difficult...

Hibbyradge
13-04-2013, 02:43 PM
Ah - I liked the idea of fickle fudge - would make choosing the correct flavour somewhat difficult...

:aok:

Choosing the flavour would be easy enough.

Deciding if you liked it or not later would be more challenging.

Hibbyradge
13-04-2013, 03:18 PM

:aok:

Choosing the flavour would be easy enough.

Deciding if you liked it or not later would be more challenging.

sesoim
13-04-2013, 03:39 PM
Even though we won, Fenlon's tactics were abysmal. When willl the penny drop that a 4-5-1 doesn't work. If only we had signed a forward in January instead of lumbering the club with Robertson and Done. We are in Final, great, but if Fenlon persists with the 4-5-1 and packing the midfield with players who do nothing apart from easy short passes, we'll end up being embarrassing for the WHOLE match.

Lets just be thankful that Griffiths is a Hibby otherwise where would we have been?

Stuarty27
13-04-2013, 04:18 PM
They fact we actually booed our own team on in the 2nd half tells its on story.

Compare that to the end and it was unbelievable.

That today was almost the end of our club, if we hadn't come out fighting in the 2nd half then we could had lost that fans for good. The fact there were several fans physical fighting with each other and verbally arguing the first half was a horrible atmosphere.

The 2nd half was incredible, makes you wonder if our names on the cup :flag:

MSK
13-04-2013, 04:25 PM
They fact we actually booed our own team on in the 2nd half tells its on story.

Compare that to the end and it was unbelievable.

That today was almost the end of our club, if we hadn't come out fighting in the 2nd half then we could had lost that fans for good. The fact there were several fans physical fighting with each other and verbally arguing the first half was a horrible atmosphere.

The 2nd half was incredible, makes you wonder if our names on the cup :flag:Thats nothing new though ..witnessed that at every semi/cup final we have been in (barring the wins v Dunfy & Killie)

greenlex
13-04-2013, 04:41 PM
I want aware of any boing when they came out second half??

IWasThere2016
13-04-2013, 04:53 PM
That was brilliant entertainment.

I posted an anti Fenlon comment at half time and now, I could kiss the man.

Hampden here we come.

Anyone get me a ticket? :wink:

:agree: