PDA

View Full Version : Pat Fenlon Hibernian's BEST manager

Liam89
13-04-2013, 01:11 PM
What a manager, a few changes and its back to 3-3:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

norhfc
13-04-2013, 01:24 PM
Great come back...but his motivational skills are brutal....writing this before extra time questions got to back asked.

worcesterhibby
13-04-2013, 01:25 PM
he seemed to get them motivated for the second half !

Peevemor
13-04-2013, 01:26 PM
Great come back...but his motivational skills are brutal....writing this before extra time questions got to back asked.

That's why we pulled it back to 3-3 then?

gillythehibby
13-04-2013, 01:27 PM
Nothing to do with his motivational skills. This purely down to that sh*t fomatio he put out in the first half. *** shocking against a lesser team. Attack was always the order of the day and he chose not to follow thatpath . AGAIN !! Hope he's learned his lesson.

patch1875
13-04-2013, 01:40 PM
4-4-2 like earlier in the season when we were getting results, he's to negative.

delaCalz
13-04-2013, 02:07 PM
NOTHING to do with the formation. All about the players staying IN formation and putting some graft in which was lacking in the first half. The players were all over the place in the first half.

Great result and we are in the final!!! :flag:

pontius pilate
13-04-2013, 02:08 PM
442 us what we should be playing this 451 push is not working and today proved that.

Golden Bear
13-04-2013, 02:25 PM
he seemed to get them motivated for the second half !

He said it wasn't so much of a half time team talk but much more of a rant.

I'm obviously delighted we're in the final but it's not changed my opinion that Fenlon is a total waste of space.

Captain Trips
13-04-2013, 02:34 PM
I do not know if I was only person but I think I was so pissed off from first half I never celebrated like I did when we beat Aberdeen.

sesoim
13-04-2013, 04:04 PM
NOTHING to do with the formation. All about the players staying IN formation and putting some graft in which was lacking in the first half. The players were all over the place in the first half.

Great result and we are in the final!!! :flag:

I think the 4-5-1 system we play is honking and has dragged us down the table. If we were playing a 4-4-2 with a good striker beside Griffiths, I'm sure we'd have done a bit better. But I also think Fenlon has lumbered us with too many similar midfielders who want to take the easy option all the time, and their apathy helped contribute to the mess we were in. Fenlon signed them , and Fenlon keeps playing the 4-5-1 even though it rarely works, so Fenlon has to carry the can if we hardly ever win.

davhibby
13-04-2013, 04:08 PM
Maybe he'll try and use 442 more now, the 451 just leaves us being too predictable and playing long balls to Griffiths

SingaporeHibs
13-04-2013, 04:12 PM
Nothing to do with his motivational skills. This purely down to that sh*t fomatio he put out in the first half. *** shocking against a lesser team. Attack was always the order of the day and he chose not to follow thatpath . AGAIN !! Hope he's learned his lesson.
Totally agree mate, i think he is getting the right type of player into the club but he has to use the squad correctly or whats the point. PLease Fenlon, learn!! As I'm in Singapore and watching games on Tv its clear to see how bad our defence is and the biggest problem is by far Hanlon, totally out his depth.

NOLA
13-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Totally agree mate, i think he is getting the right type of player into the club but he has to use the squad correctly or whats the point. PLease Fenlon, learn!! As I'm in Singapore and watching games on Tv its clear to see how bad our defence is and the biggest problem is by far Hanlon, totally out his depth.
hanlons not fit, i'd have started mcgivern at CH and lewis @ LB, cairney clearly isnt fit and robertson looks like he's caught the niddrie flu.

Fergus52
13-04-2013, 04:22 PM

how much have you watched us this season?

Hanlon has been much better than all our defenders this season, except maybe mcgivern.

has completely outshone mcpake on a number of occasions.

Col2
13-04-2013, 04:24 PM
I do not know if I was only person but I think I was so pissed off from first half I never celebrated like I did when we beat Aberdeen.

I celebrated even more than Aberdeen game as the comeback was just incredible. Haven't forgotten how bad we were and wont forget but credit where its due.

JimBHibees
13-04-2013, 06:48 PM

I think you were I was going nuts at my team coming back from 3 down and getting to a second final in a year.

greenlex
13-04-2013, 06:52 PM
You are doing a fine job of taking your miserable negativeness to a new level. :flag: