PDA

View Full Version : fans fault?

Pretty Boy
13-04-2013, 11:50 AM
Just wondering?

Disgrace, not fit to wear the shirt and don't deserve the support we give.

The_Todd
13-04-2013, 11:54 AM
No. The club has no direction, no ambition, no "Plan A" let alone a "Plan B". What we see on the park is just the tip of the iceberg. Hibernian appear to be a club who are happy to simply exist these days and it's downright depressing.

Hibernian88
13-04-2013, 12:04 PM
Fenlon is making progress? ;)

Can't believe he is still at the club.
He had a worse record than Calderwood last season!
He had the chance to bring in all his own players and just look at the...

Claros btw, he is conpletely useless. What's he supposed to do!? He makes no impact.

lyonhibs
13-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Again, LOL.

Love the instant venting channel that Hibs.net sometimes descends into.

MSK
13-04-2013, 02:44 PM
Again, LOL.

Love the instant venting channel that Hibs.net sometimes descends into.:greengrin

Pretty Boy
13-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Again, LOL.

After 30 mins was this such a ridiculous notion.

The 2nd half onwards was how Hibs should play, lets not pretend the result makes up for the disgrace the 1st half was.

hibsbollah
13-04-2013, 02:48 PM
Again, LOL.

Its fun to bump posts to make others look stoopid, but that first half performance in such a massive game still requires an explanation. We dodged a bullet, thrillingly, but still worrying any team could come out like that in a semifinal. We were beyind honking.

jabis
13-04-2013, 02:56 PM

The 2nd half onwards was how Hibs should play, lets not pretend the result makes up for the disgrace the 1st half was.

errrr we won,so ipso facto it does indeed make up for the first half.

Boyle89
13-04-2013, 02:58 PM

Spot on! 451 is gash and I hope to god fenlon realises we should play how we played in the 2nd half for the rest of the season!

Pretty Boy
13-04-2013, 03:02 PM
[/B]

Makes up for it today maybe but it leaves plenty questions.

451 v a piss poor 1st division team, Leigh admitring post game the players thought they just had to turn up, being opened up 5 or 6 times in the 1st half.

I'm ****ing delighted we won but i'm not a hypocrite either.

Hainan Hibs
13-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Again, LOL.

I ken, just as good as the instant smug fest that goes on after games.

Boyle89
13-04-2013, 03:14 PM
I ken, just as good as the instant smug fest that goes on after games.

Touché...

sesoim
13-04-2013, 03:46 PM
[/B]

Yes, I'm sure we will be able to get away with playing that way against Celtic.

sesoim
13-04-2013, 03:47 PM
Again, LOL.

3 wins in 20 league games tells a few stories, without any kneejerk reaction involved.

sesoim
13-04-2013, 03:57 PM
Spot on! 451 is gash and I hope to god fenlon realises we should play how we played in the 2nd half for the rest of the season!

:agree: Fenlon hasn't learnt all season that 4-5-1, with too many midfielders who can do nothing apart from make easy passes, hasn't worked otherwise we would be above teams like Ross County and Inverness and not sinking down the SPL table

Without Griffiths, we'd be bottom of the league and out of this Cup in the first round. An extra time win over a First Divison team shouldn't hide the fact that Hibs have been poor for most of the season, and Fenlon's signings and tactics are ultimately responsible.