PDA

View Full Version : West Stand People

My_Wife_Camille
13-04-2013, 10:07 AM
I think folk have a responsibility to moderate their behaviour and language when there are kids in close proximity. I swear at the games, the odd word gets out now and again but it's rare. Yesterday there was a guy in what looked like grey jammies in the west lower with his girlfriend. There were probably four or five kids very close to him and he was giving it all the swear words going. Also kept making the Michael Jackson 'hee-hee' noise which made me think i'd maybe gone back in time to when that was funny and new.

He seemed to hate the West stand as well which made me wonder why on earth he didn't just go to the East.

On the flip side though he appeared to be having a rare old time and to be fair enjoying himself, so I didn't really mind leaving him to it.

Nando™
13-04-2013, 10:09 AM
I think folk have a responsibility to moderate their behaviour and language when there are kids in close proximity. I swear at the games, the odd word gets out now and again but it's rare. Yesterday there was a guy in what looked like grey jammies in the west lower with his girlfriend. There were probably four or five kids very close to him and he was giving it all the swear words going. Also kept making the Michael Jackson 'hee-hee' noise which made me think i'd maybe gone back in time to when that was funny and new.

He seemed to hate the West stand as well which made me wonder why on earth he didn't just go to the East.

On the flip side though he appeared to be having a rare old time and to be fair enjoying himself, so I didn't really mind leaving him to it.

Deary me..

My_Wife_Camille
13-04-2013, 10:10 AM
PC Brigade strikes again...

Nando™
13-04-2013, 10:18 AM
PC Brigade strikes again...

I may agree

Lucius Apuleius
13-04-2013, 10:20 AM

:wtf: I know I am getting old, but please, what the hell are you on about? Why was there someone in the West stand yesterday in pyjamas?

nonshinyfinish
13-04-2013, 10:21 AM
Yesterday?

MSK
13-04-2013, 10:29 AM
Nonsense ..