PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Question

Sk8lly
12-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Hi

I bought Season Tickets for me and my 2 kids for the first time, purchased online and all ok, When do i get the Tickets and also how do they know what names to put on them because no one has asked for the kids names.

Cheers

Scouse Hibee
12-04-2013, 08:56 PM
Hi

I bought Season Tickets for me and my 2 kids for the first time, purchased online and all ok, When do i get the Tickets and also how do they know what names to put on them because no one has asked for the kids names.

Cheers

Eh! You must have had to provide information, DOB and names and addresses when buying the tickets, did you use the payment plan?

Sk8lly
12-04-2013, 08:58 PM
I did pay by payment plan and nothing there for information for the kids tickets, They got my details as i was paying.

Scouse Hibee
12-04-2013, 09:02 PM
I did pay by payment plan and nothing there for information for the kids tickets, They got my details as i was paying.

Best to ask the club how they do it then, a bit different for me as renewing and not new tickets.

lord bunberry
12-04-2013, 09:04 PM
Hi

Cheers

I can't answer your question about your kids but normally your season tickets are sent by post in July

TamHibs
12-04-2013, 09:22 PM
New tickets will be available for post/collection around July. To update the ST details you have to contact the TO, that's what I had to do when buying a new season ticket this year.

I'm_cabbaged
13-04-2013, 06:27 AM
I've still not got anything from the finance company regarding the direct debit, anyone else in the same position? :confused:

JimBHibees
13-04-2013, 06:31 AM
I've still not got anything from the finance company regarding the direct debit, anyone else in the same position? :confused:

Mine was emailed to me a few days after renewing online. You then had to electronically sign the document, you should have got a text with a code which allowed you to do this. This was me doing it online so may be different if you did it in person. Would contact club.