PDA

View Full Version : Pre-cup-eve-boozing results in Hibs love.

McHibby
12-04-2013, 02:46 AM
There's a significant amount of gin fuelling this post, but I LOVE Hibs.

I've travelled up from England very much against doctor's advice as I can hardly walk, but my green & white homing device kicked in and I could not miss the chance of seeing us possibly reaching the final.

C'mon Hibs... two wins! That's it, just two wins. And I tell you what, you'd have to scrape me off the moon if we finally managed it!!

We are Hibernian fc. . . .

lord bunberry
12-04-2013, 03:49 AM
Come on the hibees

Albanian Hibs
12-04-2013, 05:57 AM
I dont need gin to tell everyone that I love Hibs.

Cmon the Hibees. Make us proud.

legends of 73
12-04-2013, 07:09 AM
Just off a night shift should be sleeping but stomach is in knots god knows what I'm going to be like after my half shift tonight. Think some magners might need to be consumed to calm the nerves:greengrin:greengrin.. Come on hibs you know how much I love you so just this one time make it straight forward tomorrow and pump these cants

Craig_in_Prague
12-04-2013, 07:16 AM
Pat's tactics of focusing on the cup, is working on me now, really excited - much more so than boring league games week after week,

I was gonna say 'bring on the bairns' but there's too many of our pink chums that come on here and will get excited from that phrase,

c'mon the Hibees - 90 mins giving everything you've got and in a positive manner and we'll be back at Hampden again for the final. I am sure of it.

GGTTH

I love Hibs!
Drunk, Sober, 5-1 defeat in Cup finals, throw at me whatever you wish - I love hibs! :-)

Albanian Hibs
12-04-2013, 07:20 AM
Pat's tactics of focusing on the cup, is working on me now, really excited - much more so than boring league games week after week,

I was gonna say 'bring on the bairns' but there's too many of our pink chums that come on here and will get excited from that phrase,

c'mon the Hibees - 90 mins giving everything you've got and in a positive manner and we'll be back at Hampden again for the final. I am sure of it.

GGTTH

You forgot to say I love Hibs!