PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Hearts Away Tickets

Ken
10-04-2013, 10:57 PM
I know this announcement is hidden in the Boycott thread but thought it deserved it's own mention...

Adults
£22 (top section)
£18 (lower section)

Confirmed on the Hearts website so must be true :)

Excellent prices and will hopefully mean a sell out.

I'll be there regardless

1875Hibees
10-04-2013, 11:01 PM
I know this announcement is hidden in the Boycott thread but thought it deserved it's own mention...

Adults
£22 (top section)
£18 (lower section)

I'll be there regardless
Guaranteed sell out no matter what the price but those prices are very decent.

hibeedonald
10-04-2013, 11:53 PM
Fair play. Makes you wonder how bad there financial crisis really is.

California-Hibs
11-04-2013, 01:54 AM
Or they're thinking - charge them the usual price and run the risk of a stand that isn't full to capacity because of us wanting to Hurt them more financially

Or

Charge them less, incising people to jump at the reduced prices. Resulting in an away sell out meaning making more money than if they had went with option A and had only a 50% stand..

Pretty smart for them actually.

itslegaltender
11-04-2013, 07:58 AM
£4 to avoid the coins, pies and smoke bombs being chucked at you, a price worth paying!:aok:

JimBHibees
11-04-2013, 08:12 AM
For all they get slated on here that is very good pricing for this game and IMO more in line with what fans should be paying for SPL football.

hibbysam
11-04-2013, 10:30 AM
They're also selling every seat at the st mirren home game for just £5...

Guaranteed hibs will still expect fans to shell out £12/£22 for home games vs Aberdeen, st mirren and Dundee!

Few small things for our own board to look at maybe...

marinello59
11-04-2013, 10:36 AM
They're also selling every seat at the st mirren home game for just £5...

Guaranteed hibs will still expect fans to shell out £12/£22 for home games vs Aberdeen, st mirren and Dundee!

Few small things for our own board to look at maybe...

The Hearts financial model is impressive. Why is it taking our board so long to take the lessons learned there on board. Wait.......

hibbysam
11-04-2013, 11:46 AM
The Hearts financial model is impressive. Why is it taking our board so long to take the lessons learned there on board. Wait.......

I'm not talking about there financial model... I'm talking about 2/3 home games where we have nothing to gain except some fans... Charging £22 for meaningless games isn't gonna get fans through the door in time for next season!

marinello59
11-04-2013, 12:37 PM
I'm not talking about there financial model... I'm talking about 2/3 home games where we have nothing to gain except some fans... Charging £22 for meaningless games isn't gonna get fans through the door in time for next season!

It won't do much for season ticket sales either when the vast majority of fans who ARE currently attending see that their upfront financial commitment has been devalued even further.
If we get through the semi final then there will be better ways to entice fans to attend.

DH1875
11-04-2013, 12:49 PM

Rod will be holding off till Saturday. Make the final and ER will be full because of the incentives for a cup final ticket.

BigKev
11-04-2013, 01:04 PM
Good pricing but still can't see us selling out regardless of whether we make the final or not between Hibbies who wouldn't give them the steam off their piss, midday Sunday kick off and it being a meaningless match.

Keith_M
11-04-2013, 03:17 PM
Good pricing but still can't see us selling out regardless of whether we make the final or not between Hibbies who wouldn't give them the steam off their piss, midday Sunday kick off and it being a meaningless match.

I take exception to that. No match against them is EVER meaningless.

Since90+2
11-04-2013, 03:20 PM
12 Noon on a Sunday is an awful time for a derby to kick off.

Dont think we will sell out TBH.

hibsbollah
11-04-2013, 03:25 PM
I take exception to that. No match against them is EVER meaningless.

:agree: Sorry but describing the next derby as meaningless is crazy talk. Every merrick i know is as excited as Gary Locke on 'Golden Shower Sunday Discount Day' at Golden Showers Towers, Bangkok, at the prospect of finishing above us in one of their worst ever seasons. I actually think this derby is as important as the Wotherspoon game; can we continue our undefeated run of 4 (albeit dull) games since the final,or will we fall on our erchies, allowing them to overtake us in the league and bang on about 13 league games undefeated?(as if the cup defeat didnt happen :rolleyes: )

This is a massive game. In fact im going to get my ticket asap.

Scouse Hibee
11-04-2013, 03:57 PM

If a derby ever becomes a meaningless match then we may as well pack it all in. A game against your city rivals is NEVER EVER meaningless regardless of league postions or what ever compettion it may be.
I can't believe you said that!

Baldy Foghorn
11-04-2013, 04:33 PM
If a derby ever becomes a meaningless match then we may as well pack it all in. A game against your city rivals is NEVER EVER meaningless regardless of league postions or what ever compettion it may be.
I can't believe you said that!

The part in bold is spot on:agree:

Baldy Foghorn
11-04-2013, 04:35 PM

Adults
£22 (top section)
£18 (lower section)

I'll be there regardless

Sensible pricing from the Merrick's.......First and last time I will ever say sensible and Merrick in the same sentence:cb

Baldy Foghorn
11-04-2013, 04:38 PM
It won't do much for season ticket sales either when the vast majority of fans who ARE currently attending see that their upfront financial commitment has been devalued even further.
If we get through the semi final then there will be better ways to entice fans to attend.

Spot on M59, ST holders pay their money up front, and I despair when I hear people saying we should reduce the prices for certain games.....That would devalue the product IMO....

If we win on Saturday, I trust Hibs will market the final 3 home games, that attendance of games, will help attendees get their hands on a Final ticket, after priority groups......