PDA

View Full Version : Right. C'mon the Hibs.

silverhibee
10-04-2013, 09:24 PM
A we build up to the semi-final on Saturday.

:pfgwa :flag: :pfgwa :flag:

:fenlon :giruy: :jmcp:

GGTTH

Saorsa
10-04-2013, 09:27 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/monthehibs2_zpse36f307e.gif

Colonel_HFC
10-04-2013, 09:43 PM
Surely they can find some of that early season form... It's got to be in them somewhere!

silverhibee
10-04-2013, 09:45 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/monthehibs2_zpse36f307e.gif

That's the stuff DD :thumbsup:

:scarf: :flag: :hibees :flag:

silverhibee
10-04-2013, 09:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnyj8-BKTWg :jmcp:

Pretty Boy
10-04-2013, 11:14 PM
No excuses.

2 games to become immortal. Abolutely no reason why it can't be done so let's make sure we as fans do our bit and trust the team will do theirs.

TrickyNicky
11-04-2013, 04:14 AM
:hibees :hibees:hibees

Aldo
11-04-2013, 06:28 AM
Have a really good feeling bout this game.

Mon the Hibs.
Ps 3-1 tae us

J-C
11-04-2013, 09:05 AM
Would love to be there but only 4 weeks since my hip surgery, so unable. :confused:

Do us all proud Hibbies, sing and shout till you lose yer voices, will be shouting at the telly on saturday. :flag::pfgwa:hibees

Aldo
11-04-2013, 09:18 AM
Would love to be there but only 4 weeks since my hip surgery, so unable. :confused:

Do us all proud Hibbies, sing and shout till you lose yer voices, will be shouting at the telly on saturday. :flag::pfgwa:hibees

That's a mare JC. Ill do one better than that... I will have a beer or 5 or even 6 for you.
(If you fancy transferring some dosh to my bank i don't mind at all!! ;-)))

Get well soon and make sure someone is there to pick u up when your celebrating.

G G

JimBHibees
11-04-2013, 09:50 AM
:hibees:pfgwa:flag:

Lets do it.

darwenhibby
11-04-2013, 10:03 AM
No excuses.

2 games to become immortal. Abolutely no reason why it can't be done so let's make sure we as fans do our bit and trust the team will do theirs.

Agree PB i think the fans have more than done their bit in the cup this year. As you say lets hope the players can do their bit over the next two games in this competition

11-04-2013, 10:10 AM
Come on hibs, lets get right into them right from the start. This is exactly the thing we need to lift the fans again after a dire few months and a cup final would be even better! It wont be an easy game, lets not kid ourselves that this will be a stroll in the park because Falkirk will be right up for it and we all know what happens when hibs go into a big game overly cocky!

We CAN do it, if we play the way are capable of doing! Hopefully Fenlon has the players right up for this one and has drilled it home to each and every one of them just how much this means to us supporters and after putting us through that horror show last may we deserve something back!

Absolutely buzzing for another hibee trip to hampden, always a great occassion :thumbsup:

:pfgwa

J-C
11-04-2013, 10:36 AM
That's a mare JC. Ill do one better than that... I will have a beer or 5 or even 6 for you.
(If you fancy transferring some dosh to my bank i don't mind at all!! ;-)))

Get well soon and make sure someone is there to pick u up when your celebrating.

G G

Other problem is due to being self employed and being off for bout 6 weeks, totally skint, so will be struggling to get money and time off for final, but was there last year so as long as we get there that's more important. Knowing my luck they'll win the big one and I'll have to watch on telly. :confused::greengrin

11-04-2013, 10:43 AM
Driving to work this morning with sunshine on leith blasting :thumbsup:

:flag:

Aldo
11-04-2013, 10:50 AM
Other problem is due to being self employed and being off for bout 6 weeks, totally skint, so will be struggling to get money and time off for final, but was there last year so as long as we get there that's more important. Knowing my luck they'll win the big one and I'll have to watch on telly. :confused::greengrin

Even bigger mare dude. Tell you what ill buy ma own and toast to your gid health, hows that. It must be so frustrating for you

All going well I won't be going in may gonnae watch it in a boozer near ER or in Leith. Coming over frae Fife. At least you'll get to see it on the Telly.

Hibernia Na Eir
11-04-2013, 11:29 AM
Hibs CANNOT let us down!!

Aldo
11-04-2013, 11:42 AM

I don't think they will. Will be a very hard game but I believe we will be victorious.

GG

11-04-2013, 11:46 AM

Absolutely. The fans stuck right by the club this season even after we had been humiliated and hurt badly by the shambles we were subjected to in May when it could have been so easy for us to walk away. We have backed the club even after its darkest hour so we totally deserve a good, battling, strong performance where the players actually show fight and desire, everything that was missing from Mays final.

BELIEVE :flag:

Lucius Apuleius
11-04-2013, 11:52 AM
Absolutely. The fans stuck right by the club this season even after we had been humiliated and hurt badly by the shambles we were subjected to in May when it could have been so easy for us to walk away. We have backed the club even after its darkest hour so we totally deserve a good, battling, strong performance where the players actually show fight and desire, everything that was missing from Mays final.

BELIEVE :flag:

Not humiliated in the least. :wink:

BEEJ
11-04-2013, 11:53 AM

:agree: Defeat is unthinkable - but not impossible!

I don't think they will. Will be a very hard game but I believe we will be victorious.

GG
:agree: 3 - 1 for the cabbage.

J-C
11-04-2013, 02:27 PM
Even bigger mare dude. Tell you what ill buy ma own and toast to your gid health, hows that. It must be so frustrating for you

All going well I won't be going in may gonnae watch it in a boozer near ER or in Leith. Coming over frae Fife. At least you'll get to see it on the Telly.

:thumbsup:

Jones28
11-04-2013, 03:21 PM
C'mon Hibernian!! Buzzing for it, my first game for a while - glory hunting bar steward that I am

Pete
11-04-2013, 03:32 PM
Not humiliated in the least. :wink:

I bet you were hurt badly though. I almost walked away but I don't do that. :-)

Lucius Apuleius
11-04-2013, 03:36 PM
I bet you were hurt badly though. I almost walked away but I don't do that. :-)

Hurt, not badly though. Certainly not humiliated or embarassed.

Pete
11-04-2013, 03:45 PM

Wow. I was so devastated and crushed as a person that I haven't actually left the house since may.

This trauma we have all been told we have suffered must have an effect on the crowd for Saturday. 2000 max.

I'll go but only if someone holds my hand.

11-04-2013, 03:46 PM

Ok fair enough but either way we didn't deserve a performance like that from our team last May so the team owe us big time and hopefully they can repay us starting with a win on saturday :flag:

Lucius Apuleius
11-04-2013, 04:08 PM
Wow. I was so devastated and crushed as a person that I haven't actually left the house since may.

This trauma we have all been told we have suffered must have an effect on the crowd for Saturday. 2000 max.

I'll go but only if someone holds my hand.

:greengrin I was that bad I have not been to the UK since. :wink:

(I have actually but why the story with the truth?):greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
11-04-2013, 04:10 PM
Ok fair enough but either way we didn't deserve a performance like that from our team last May so the team owe us big time and hopefully they can repay us starting with a win on saturday :flag:

See what you are saying but how many of the team we have now was in that team? Not sure how the team owes us anything. Maybe there is a feeling the club owes us a win? Confident we will be going back to Hampden again this season.

11-04-2013, 04:19 PM
See what you are saying but how many of the team we have now was in that team? Not sure how the team owes us anything. Maybe there is a feeling the club owes us a win? Confident we will be going back to Hampden again this season.

True but hibs as a club owe the fans for their loyalty. Fenlon will want to repay the fans as well.

The fans have and continue to do their bit to help the club by investing their money in ST's extra and stuck by the team even through some terrible performances this season. We've done our bit, now its time the team did theirs.

:flag:

silverhibee
12-04-2013, 09:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a_CeouLmsw

:flag: :pfgwa :flag: :pfgwa

manx hibee
12-04-2013, 02:21 PM
Do us all proud Hibbies, sing and shout till you lose yer voices, will be shouting at the telly on saturday. :flag::pfgwa:hibees[/QUOTE]

^^^ this ggtth :top marks

hfc rd
12-04-2013, 03:41 PM
There are going to be over 17K Hibs fans at Hampden tomorrow to back the boys from start to finish. The only way the players can repay us is simply by turning out there and giving a performance of their lifetime. We've lost a lot of fans after the shambles we endured the last time at Hampden in May and it's now for those players to go out there and be counted and show that day didn't kill us, we were reborn.

silverhibee
13-04-2013, 06:09 AM
The Bairns get a dooing today.

C'mon the Hibs.

GGTTH :flag: :pfgwa :flag:

Lucius Apuleius
13-04-2013, 06:24 AM
Allez allez oh on loop on Media player. Stay there till after the game.:greengrin See if I can beat my leek spinning song record.

:flag::flag::flag::pfgwa:flag::flag::flag:

Pretty Boy
13-04-2013, 06:31 AM
**** the bairns.

In a non Hearts way of course.

JimBHibees
13-04-2013, 06:33 AM
Lets do this Hibs. Massive opportunity to get to a final, keep the season going and get the feel good factor back. :pfgwa