PDA

View Full Version : 2 tickets for Saturday, going free

greenginger
09-04-2013, 01:11 PM
Got 2 tickets for semi-final that won't be used. North stand area C4 . If you can use them PM me with your address and I'll drop them off or post depending on where you are.

PJ IronHIbee
09-04-2013, 01:17 PM
Got 2 tickets for semi-final that won't be used. North stand area C4 . If you can use them PM me with your address and I'll drop them off or post depending on where you are.

Not sure how to PM but I'd happily take the tickets off your hand in return for a donation to the charity of your choice - I'm heading to the ticket office tomorrow to pick up 2 adult tickets!

greenginger
09-04-2013, 01:24 PM
Not sure how to PM but I'd happily take the tickets off your hand in return for a donation to the charity of your choice - I'm heading to the ticket office tomorrow to pick up 2 adult tickets!

Don't think you can Private Message if you are not a private member, but if you just want to post your name and address I'll put the tickets in the post today.

Since90+2
09-04-2013, 01:28 PM
Don't think you can Private Message if you are not a private member, but if you just want to post your name and address I'll put the tickets in the post today.

Anyone can send PM's. Just click on the username of the person you want to message and a little box drops down with send private message :aok:

DaveF
09-04-2013, 01:29 PM
Anyone can PM. Please don't post personal details on the main board as you'll have all sorts of nutters jumping on it :greengrin

Let me (or any other Admin) know if you are having issues sending a PM.

Treadstone
09-04-2013, 01:55 PM

This is Hibs class.

greenginger
09-04-2013, 01:59 PM
This is Hibs class.

Get off the line and let P J Ironhibee give me his address if he still wants the tickets. :greengrin

AllyF
09-04-2013, 02:09 PM
If they're still available I would definitely be keen to take them.

See my post (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?261339-Semi-Tickets-haven-t-arrived-Hibs-ask-me-to-buy-more)here. Hibs have *****ed me over and not sent me my tickets.

greenginger
09-04-2013, 02:13 PM

See my post (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?261339-Semi-Tickets-haven-t-arrived-Hibs-ask-me-to-buy-more)here. Hibs have *****ed me over and not sent me my tickets.

Fine by me , PM me your address and they are yours. PJ will just have to come to ER and get his own.

AllyF
09-04-2013, 02:20 PM
Fine by me , PM me your address and they are yours. PJ will just have to come to ER and get his own.

You, sir, are a life saver.

StevieC
09-04-2013, 02:43 PM

When you get your refund for the other two tickets will you be donating it to a charity of gg's choosing?
Just wondering likesay. :wink:

AllyF
09-04-2013, 02:46 PM
When you get your refund for the other two tickets will you be donating it to a charity of gg's choosing?
Just wondering likesay. :wink:

Well I did hear about this really amazing charity called Dnipro Kids...

Of course I will. Fingers crossed Hibs pull through and stop being useless.

Lucius Apuleius
09-04-2013, 02:48 PM

The other thread I got the impression you were saying they had been sent but you hadn't received them? Wee bit different to what you are saying here Ally. :wink:

AllyF
09-04-2013, 02:50 PM
The other thread I got the impression you were saying they had been sent but you hadn't received them? Wee bit different to what you are saying here Ally. :wink:

Apologies that was written in a fit of rage having gotten off phone to them. Of course they sent them (at least I hope they did and haven't just left then sitting in a pile in the ticket office). They just haven't offered any support in sorting the issue out.

Lucius Apuleius
09-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Apologies that was written in a fit of rage having gotten off phone to them. Of course they sent them (at least I hope they did and haven't just left then sitting in a pile in the ticket office). They just haven't offered any support in sorting the issue out.

Aha, then if you ever take any advice from an old man, let it be this. Whenever you write something in a rage, step back from the computer for 5 minutes before hitting send. :wink:

down-the-slope
09-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Aha, then if you ever take any advice from an old man, let it be this. Whenever you write something in a rage, step back from the computer for 5 minutes before hitting send. :wink:

You must be Mr Mellow if that enough....some on here would need 5 days :greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
09-04-2013, 03:18 PM
You must be Mr Mellow if that enough....some on here would need 5 days :greengrin

:greengrin lessons learned the hard way

Hibby70
09-04-2013, 03:50 PM
Green ginger has just offered the tickets to me, says he never got your pm ally. Blame the Internet.

Only joking.