PDA

View Full Version : Semi Final in Auckland

Auckland Hibs
09-04-2013, 08:20 AM
Anyone in & around Auckland who fancies a beer and watching the game with a few Hibs fans on Saturday night - The Fox Ale House in the Viaduct have agreed to stream the match.

There's a few of us meeting at 10pm in the Fox for a pre-match beer and catch up.

http://www.foxsalehouse.co.nz/

KWJ
10-04-2013, 01:00 AM
Anyone in & around Auckland who fancies a beer and watching the game with a few Hibs fans on Saturday night - The Fox Ale House in the Viaduct have agreed to stream the match.

There's a few of us meeting at 10pm in the Fox for a pre-match beer and catch up.

Good to know there's a few of us about mate. Won't make the semi due to my current economical limitations and the outrageous price of a swalley here :wink:

Hopefully we have another game to watch in May, and I don't mean the derby.

GGTTH :flag:

Steve-O
10-04-2013, 10:01 AM

Any idea where they're getting the stream? I am planning to use a VPN and get the BBC stream, er, allegedly, maybe :greengrin

KWJ
10-04-2013, 11:42 AM
Any idea where they're getting the stream? I am planning to use a VPN and get the BBC stream, er, allegedly, maybe :greengrin

If you were sitting in the terracing by your lappy I'd try and get in the first row, ken. :wink:

Auckland Hibs
10-04-2013, 10:05 PM

Not sure to be honest - likely to be a link which will be slow & freezing non-stop but hey-ho as long as we win!!

:flag:

Auckland Hibs
10-04-2013, 10:08 PM
Good to know there's a few of us about mate. Won't make the semi due to my current economical limitations and the outrageous price of a swalley here :wink:

Hopefully we have another game to watch in May, and I don't mean the derby.

GGTTH :flag:

There should be 6 or 7 of us there for the game on Saturday night.

We watched the final in the same venue last year at there was a mixture of both us & them, decent turn out with around 50 people - just the result that let down a good night.

Fingers crossed we can make the final again!!

KWJ
10-04-2013, 10:36 PM
I was at Hampden last year which played a part in why I'm here now! My mate, an unfortunate Jambo, would've been around you last May. He's still here along with another Hibee mate. Should we reach the final, and I can't get home, then I'll be there for sure.

GGTTH

Iain G
10-04-2013, 11:09 PM
Hadn't even thought about how I am gonna watch this! Sure somewhere on the net will be showing it with a suitable amusing arabic commentary team! :greengrin

KWJ
11-04-2013, 12:07 AM
You'll be able to get the BBC/Sky commentary easy enough.

:worried::pray: for a stable feed and a Hibs victory.

Although ashamedly I must admit there will be a fair bit of disappointment if we do win the ******g thing when I'm not there.

Auckland Hibs
11-04-2013, 12:54 AM
I was at Hampden last year which played a part in why I'm here now! My mate, an unfortunate Jambo, would've been around you last May. He's still here along with another Hibee mate. Should we reach the final, and I can't get home, then I'll be there for sure.

GGTTH

To be fair to the Yams who watched the game with us in Fox's last year, most of them were pretty decent guys and kept the ribbing to a minimum - a couple of them even bought us a few jugs of beer at FT. Not sure if the shoe had been on the other foot I would have been as quiet / humble!

Anyway, let's hope we can make it another final !!

Mixu62
11-04-2013, 10:13 PM
I'll be there. Trying to get some of the kiwi's from work interested too, make it a good turnout.

spike220
12-04-2013, 03:59 AM
I'll be there. Trying to get some of the kiwi's from work interested too, make it a good turnout.

I will try to come, if I can.

Auckland Hibs
13-04-2013, 02:42 PM
Big shout to all who came along and stayed!!! (Dave?!)

GGTTH

:flag::flag::flag::flag:

Steve-O
13-04-2013, 03:14 PM
Oh my word, that was drama

Auckland Hibs
23-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Bump.

Meeting at The Fox in the Viaduct for anyone wishing to watch the game on Sunday / Monday with a few Hibees.

:flag::flag::flag:

KWJ
23-05-2013, 11:19 PM
Thread confusion, another one is stickied at the top which is easy to miss despite it's purpose.

Sommet Sports teased us by asking whose interested in the final on their facebook page, got a semi decent response but worth a harder push, could also lead to SPL being shown from next season. Still seems very unprofessional, not completely a bad thing but unreliable for sure. They may decide to show it hours before.

Fox it is though, didn't manage to get one of their grabone vouchers unfortunately and now they've finished. Be in there for about 11-12pm I reckon.

Hibs top and kilt will be fine in there aye?

Auckland Hibs
24-05-2013, 01:12 AM
Thread confusion, another one is stickied at the top which is easy to miss despite it's purpose.

Sommet Sports teased us by asking whose interested in the final on their facebook page, got a semi decent response but worth a harder push, could also lead to SPL being shown from next season. Still seems very unprofessional, not completely a bad thing but unreliable for sure. They may decide to show it hours before.

Fox it is though, didn't manage to get one of their grabone vouchers unfortunately and now they've finished. Be in there for about 11-12pm I reckon.

Hibs top and kilt will be fine in there aye?

Sorry mate, missed the stickie at the top of the page!

I would forget Sommet Sports, I believe that they're still doing "tests" from what I can see through my freeview box? Reading some of the posts online about them definitely showing the AFL Anzac Day game live then I wouldn't trust them to be running from next season never mind this weekend!

Will be in The Fox from around 11pm so see you then.

GGTTH

:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa