Be hoping to finish higher than hibs in the
league. After Saturdays win which flattered them
all is now great at the PBS.
Hope our players can react to this and beat them at the PBS
and also win the cup.
:pfgwa:flag::pfgwa

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-04-2013, 06:45 AM
Obsessed is the word, have had about 4 texts this weekend from yam fuds telling me the same thing, they just can't help themselves, they hate us more than they love they're own team, it's all that matters to them just beating us, nothing new here.

Viva_Palmeiras
08-04-2013, 07:09 AM
Obsessed is the word, have had about 4 texts this weekend from yam fuds telling me the same thing, they just can't help themselves, they hate us more than they love they're own team, it's all that matters to them just beating us, nothing new here.

"it's all that matters to them just beating us"

As much as I dislike Hearts at least that's a decent starting point.

marinello59
08-04-2013, 07:18 AM
If the texts came from random Yam fuds just delete them without reading them. If they are from Yam friends then surely it's just friendly banter? It's all part of the fun.:greengrin
I hope our players are like the tattooed one and are hoping to finish above them in the league.

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-04-2013, 07:22 AM
"it's all that matters to them just beating us"

As much as I dislike Hearts at least that's a decent starting point.

And it's a fact mate, Celtic a very close second as well.

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-04-2013, 07:24 AM
If the texts came from random Yam fuds just delete them without reading them. If they are from Yam friends then surely it's just friendly banter? It's all part of the fun.:greengrin
I hope our players are like the tattooed one and are hoping to finish above them in the league.

Acquaintances actually and they all know I wouldn't pish on them if they were on fire :wink:

But your right it should be pinned up on our dressing room walls, but would it make any difference?

EdinMike
08-04-2013, 07:24 AM
Sometimes we obsess over their obsession... :cb

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-04-2013, 07:25 AM

I couldn't care less about them to be honest, we have bigger fish to fry..:wink:

Spike Mandela
08-04-2013, 07:55 AM
They are saying it because they know this Hibs team will probably **** themselves and finish below them.

The Sea-gull
08-04-2013, 08:11 AM

:agree: we are just as bad as them when it comes to the pettiness of the rivalry. That's what rivalry is.

We can post all we like about how p$sh they are but the fact of the matter is that there is a reasonable chance they can finish above us. Yet again. Even if they don't, can we really celebrate finishing above them this season when we are both in the bottom 6 and they have been a shambles on and off the park. The mere fact that they are now only 3 points behind us shows how shambolic we are on the field.

Don't really care about the league now to be honest, not while we are still in the Scottish cup and even if we go out the cup wherever we end up in the league will be a bit dissappointing for me given the way the season started and has ended up.

If we don't get our act together, we will finish 11th (again) and it will not just be the Yams who we have to worry about having finished above us.

Sorry if this is a negative post but the way we have been playing and our chronic historic problem of being dire in the post split fixtures is not instilling me with much confidence about the league for the remainder of the season.

The attitude for the semi on Saturday has to be one of " we have been poor for a wee while now but we are an SPL side playing a mid table Div 1 side and while we respect our opponents we should not fear them." If any thoughts of fear of losing come into the heads of the players, fans and manager then we could be in trouble.

08-04-2013, 10:15 AM
Those tramps can say what they like, they are too irrelevant to care about tbh. Let them have their hilarious, pathetic little obsession with us, they will quite happily settle and be happy with finishing 10th just as long as we finish 11th. Sad but true. Everything they do has to involve getting one over on us, their season ambition is simply to do better than hibs.

JimBHibees
08-04-2013, 10:21 AM
Only 3 points behind with the next derby at theirs I would be amazed if they werent seeing that as a target to end their season.

Diclonius
08-04-2013, 11:13 AM
They will be fully expecting three points against us when we play them at Tynecastle. I would hope that arrogance inspires our players to shove it right up them.

Frazerbob
11-04-2013, 08:14 PM
Seems the freak has been caught drink driving!

Bostonhibby
11-04-2013, 08:16 PM

must have got paid after all then.

#FromTheCapital
11-04-2013, 08:29 PM

Wonder what the jambo fuds will have to say about this? Might take them quite a while to get down from their high horse after the Leigh griffiths incidents.

Hainan Hibs
11-04-2013, 08:49 PM
I would find it a ****ing embarrassment if my banter was reduced to "aye, we'going to finish above youse in 9th place:thumbsup:"

cabbageandribs1875
11-04-2013, 09:01 PM
:music: the Hibs are going to Hampden :music: the hearts are going to Admin :music: :fenlon:giruy::jmcp:

Kato
11-04-2013, 09:05 PM
I hope the EEN splatter this all over their front page along with hearts badge logos fully visible. (as they did with GO'C misdemeanours.)

NadeAteMyLunch!
11-04-2013, 10:07 PM
All his talk about only being 3 points behind Hibs. Pretty stupid way to go about getting the 3 points however...

Capt Mainwaring
11-04-2013, 10:34 PM
All his talk about only being 3 points behind Hibs. Pretty stupid way to go about getting the 3 points however...

I like your style sir :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
11-04-2013, 11:07 PM
Drink drivers should have their cars confiscated and crushed.

kaimendhibs
11-04-2013, 11:10 PM
Was he drunk when he gave his interview? Grief that mob have given Leigh, they should hang tattoo out to dry!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12-04-2013, 10:49 AM
Was he drunk when he gave his interview? Grief that mob have given Leigh, they should hang tattoo out to dry!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:agree: Leighs crime was petty theft, drink driving however could potentially kill or seriously injure someone. Tbh I never understood why the tramps were up on their high horse about the Leigh incident anyway considering their club employed pedophiles.

Judas Iscariot
12-04-2013, 10:56 AM
Strange how this hasnt had anywhere near the coverage anything Sparky has done gets...

lord bunberry
12-04-2013, 10:58 AM
Strange how this hasnt had anywhere near the coverage anything Sparky has done gets...

Its because he is a low life nobody who plays for hearts, its what most people expect from them

madabouthibs
12-04-2013, 11:31 AM
:agree: Leighs crime was petty theft,

Allegedly..... :wink:

Hibernia Na Eir
12-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Tattoo boys at it again
cant help but have a dig at hibs.
Saying in today's record that they wiil
Be hoping to finish higher than hibs in the
league. After Saturdays win which flattered them
all is now great at the PBS.
Hope our players can react to this and beat them at the PBS
and also win the cup.
:pfgwa:flag::pfgwa

what are they, 2nd bottom? And still a club paying one of THE highest wage bills in the country but they have spectacularly FAILED this this.
I'll give them till late august before the Grim Reaper comes tapping at their PINK door.