PDA

View Full Version : The Facts

Billychaotic182
06-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Right I'm sick off people jumping the gun every time we get beat! So here are the facts this season
1. We are still in the cup and are going to Hampden :flag:
2. We are undefeated against hearts this season
3. Had it not been for some awful refereeing decisions we would have made the top six (pen against utd and goal against hearts would have given us 4 points and seen us top 6)
4. We have signed a good Spl player for next season in Liam Craig and got rid of some dead wood like Doyle (even tho I kinda liked him)
5. We are not about to go bust!

lot of reasons to still be happy with hibs. Yes we have been poor but we are miles better than we were last season and the year before that! Keep smiling and singing as there is still something for us to play for unlike the rest of the bottom 6

Hiber-nation
06-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Right I'm sick off people jumping the gun every time we get beat! So here are the facts this season
3. Had it not been for some awful refereeing decisions we would have made the top six (pen against utd and goal against hearts would have given us 4 points and seen us top 6)
4. We have signed a good Spl player for next season in Liam Craig and got rid of some dead wood like Doyle (even tho I kinda liked him)

lot of reasons to still be happy with hibs. Yes we have been poor but we are miles better than we were last season and the year before that! Keep smiling and singing as there is still something for us to play for unlike the rest of the bottom 6

Wel done for seeing some positives but re the highlighted bit - Naw....think about it...

Chibs
06-04-2013, 06:47 PM

This
completely agree

The Voice Of Reason
06-04-2013, 06:51 PM

Whilst I salute your indefatigability, the words "clutching" and "straws" spring to mind !!!!!

Billychaotic182
06-04-2013, 07:02 PM
Whilst I salute your indefatigability, the words "clutching" and "straws" spring to mind !!!!!

I'd rather find something to be happy about than doom and gloom and calling for every player to be dropped and the managers head. We have something still to play for let's keep our heads up and enjoy a trip to Hampden! :flag::pfgwa

Braids Hibby
06-04-2013, 07:04 PM
I'd rather find something to be happy about than doom and gloom and calling for every player to be dropped and the managers head. We have something still to play for let's keep our heads up and enjoy a trip to Hampden! :flag::pfgwa

Well said :)

JohnStephens91
06-04-2013, 07:07 PM
I'm not denying that today was poor as it was, but I'm not going to call for players to be punted or abuse the men who pull on our shirt and play for the club. We have a semi-final coming up and all people are doing is calling for Fenlon to go and saying we will get beat. How about we get behind the team and not abuse the management and the players.

The Voice Of Reason
06-04-2013, 07:09 PM

Would you be so "happy" if you had been at the game today ?

(I wasn't there but have sympathy for the poor blighters who spent good money watching that bunch of gutless, spineless, under-performing goons.)

Nowt wrong with being positive to be fair, but recent results have been dreadful (and the performances have been equally as bad).

Golden Bear
06-04-2013, 07:10 PM
A team that doesn't create chances nor score goals is always going to struggle and that I'm afraid is a fact, regardless of the quality of the opposition.

BoltonHibee
06-04-2013, 07:11 PM

I think you have been on the pop Billy.

Tricla
06-04-2013, 07:11 PM

Yip. We're pish but still have lots to play for.

Love the Green
06-04-2013, 07:14 PM

#

And they will still finish above us..open your eyes ...WE are murder the managers does not have a clue he has no tactical knowledge could not spot Messi as a player...How bad does it need to get before the peole on here see that we are in a crisis at ER.

"KEEP THE FAITH":agree:

TornadoHibby
06-04-2013, 07:37 PM
This
completely agree

Well you're clearly not the guy you call yourself then!! :greengrin

clerriehibs
06-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Falkirk & their fans must be loving this.

Braids Hibby
06-04-2013, 07:40 PM
Falkirk & their fans must be loving this.

Exactly.

Mon Dieu4
06-04-2013, 07:43 PM
sorry in my eyes not finishing in the top 3 was a failure this year, nevermind not getting in the top 6

I don't buy the team in transition stuff, its overly simplistic but when you have the 3rd biggest budget in the league there is absolutely no excuse

we still have the cup and im confident we will beat Falkirk but the league season is a complete and utter failure in my eyes

Love the Green
06-04-2013, 07:49 PM
:top marks
sorry in my eyes not finishing in the top 3 was a failure this year, nevermind not getting in the top 6

I don't buy the team in transition stuff, its overly simplistic but when you have the 3rd biggest budget in the league there is absolutely no excuse

we still have the cup and im confident we will beat Falkirk but the league season is a complete and utter failure in my eyes

clerriehibs
06-04-2013, 07:51 PM

Keep the faith, though ... :agree:

sesoim
06-04-2013, 07:56 PM

We were 9th when Fenlon took over (not 11th as many people seem to think) and we are 9th now. The way we are playing (3 wins in 20 league games) suggests we are more lilely to drop further down the table. Fenlon has been allowed to sign a barrowload of players, many of them completely pointless. He's had a good budget compared to almost every other team. Most other SPL managers have done better on less.

I'm not going to start criticising everyone at the club, but I will criticise two - Fenlon, and whoever appointed him and the other dud managers that came before him. If we had been as good at appointing managers as teams like Motherwell, we'd have had a great time the last few years.

Speedway
06-04-2013, 07:57 PM

MUST be having a laugh. I think one league win in 2013 might have had something to do with it or does the ref lose us every game?

Billychaotic182
06-04-2013, 07:57 PM

and do you know for a fact we have the 3rd biggest budget? I'm sure even now hearts, Aberdeen and maybe even Utd have a higher wage bill than us. That however is not the point. Can I ask all the doom and gloomers to stay away from Hampden as I intend to enjoy myself sing and even have a wee drink b4 hand and I don't want to hear people giving players stick b4 they even kick a ball that day. The fact that we have people on here saying we will be beaten b4 we even kick a ball is ridicules! Keep the faith

hibbill2002
06-04-2013, 08:00 PM

6. We're still *****.

clerriehibs
06-04-2013, 08:02 PM
and do you know for a fact we have the 3rd biggest budget? I'm sure even now hearts, Aberdeen and maybe even Utd have a higher wage bill than us. That however is not the point. Can I ask all the doom and gloomers to stay away from Hampden as I intend to enjoy myself sing and even have a wee drink b4 hand and I don't want to hear people giving players stick b4 they even kick a ball that day. The fact that we have people on here saying we will be beaten b4 we even kick a ball is ridicules! Keep the faith

Love the Green
06-04-2013, 08:04 PM

STOP IT
They will never have a larger budget than us...and as fo the dogs how can they have a bigger budget when they cant pay their players.
Are you talking about the 85th minute.

"keep the faith":wink:

Billychaotic182
06-04-2013, 08:05 PM
6. We're still *****.

Your right. Lets give up. Sell all our hibs stuff and become man utd fans as they win most weeks

Pretty Boy
06-04-2013, 08:05 PM

The 3rd biggest budget is a rod, pardon the pun, the board made for their own back.

They openly stated we would have a higher budget than anyone outwith the old firm and Hearts.

Mon Dieu4
06-04-2013, 08:09 PM

I'm sure the Tash himself has mentioned that outwith the Old Firm and Hearts that we have a competitive budget compared to all other clubs in the SPL

Going by season ticket sales, attendances etc I'm more than confident we have the 3rd biggest budget in the league currently

As for doom and gloomer, anyone on here who knows me will tell you I'm the eternal optomist and always think Hibs can win any game(even V Barca I thought they might have an off day)

I have never shouted abuse or got on a Hibs players back at a game and the team gets nothing but support from me.

however that doesn't mean people cannot air genuine greviences or worries on a message board, that's what they are for, neither does expecting more from your club

At my work I am set targets and performance related scores that I must hit, if I didn't I would quite rightly be brought to task, at what point would you begin to be concerned with the way things are going?

I don't claim to have any of the answers but then again I'm not paid a shed load of cash to either, I'm just a punter who spends my money wanting to at least be a wee bit entertained and leaving knowing every player has given their all

Billychaotic182
06-04-2013, 08:18 PM
I'm sure the Tash himself has mentioned that outwith the Old Firm and Hearts that we have a competitive budget compared to all other clubs in the SPL

Going by season ticket sales, attendances etc I'm more than confident we have the 3rd biggest budget in the league currently

As for doom and gloomer, anyone on here who knows me will tell you I'm the eternal optomist and always think Hibs can win any game(even V Barca I thought they might have an off day)

I have never shouted abuse or got on a Hibs players back at a game and the team gets nothing but support from me.

however that doesn't mean people cannot air genuine greviences or worries on a message board, that's what they are for, neither does expecting more from your club

At my work I am set targets and performance related scores that I must hit, if I didn't I would quite rightly be brought to task, at what point would you begin to be concerned with the way things are going?

I don't claim to have any of the answers but then again I'm not paid a shed load of cash to either, I'm just a punter who spends my money wanting to at least be a wee bit entertained and leaving knowing every player has given their all

i totally get where you're coming from and agree but we have to stop all this as Falkirk will be loving it We must try and stay positive. I haven't been to many games this season as I work weekend in Aberdeen so that's prob why I'm not in a rage like most but all I'm trying to say as keep positive. Can you imagine what we will be like if we win the bloody cup lol

clerriehibs
06-04-2013, 08:33 PM

Must hit ... or what?

What were Fenlon's targets?
What time-frames was he given
Which ones did he not achieve?
What is his review period?
What is the penalty for failing to meet any targets (the sack? I assume that's what you are hinting at. Do you get the sack if you miss any of your targets?)

IberianHibernian
06-04-2013, 08:46 PM
MUST be having a laugh. I think one league win in 2013 might have had something to do with it or does the ref lose us every game?Results and performances in last few months have been disappointing but major refereeing decisions did cost us points in big matches before split while we beat Celtic in the last game of 2012 and have beaten 2 SPL teams in cup in period you mention so not all has been gloom .

Mon Dieu4
06-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Must hit ... or what?

What were Fenlon's targets?
What time-frames was he given
Which ones did he not achieve?
What is his review period?
What is the penalty for failing to meet any targets (the sack? I assume that's what you are hinting at. Do you get the sack if you miss any of your targets?)

If I don't hit them, I would be told to get up to speed pretty rapidly or my erse wouldn't hit the door on the way out

Whilst I agree you cannot use a total business model in a sporting situation and you are being facetious with asking what Fenlons targets were as no one on here has any way of knowing that.

I would hazard a guess that after the last few seasons we have been having and the funds he has been given that being in the top six is one of them though.

As I said earlier you cannot use a business model completely in sports, but that works both ways, at the end of the day sport is a results driven business and ours since December have been nothing short of shocking and it's been going on 4 months.

I'm really not sure if I want Fenlon out or not to be honest, one part of me thinks that given time he might do better, but the other side makes me think he is tactically niaeve and if he hasn't worked out the problem by now then he probably won't at all.

I honestly don't think our starting 11 is any worse than other teams except Celtic, I just don't think the tactics utilised or the style of play helps us any. Coupled with the fact the players look pretty unfit then I would say 51% he should go 49% I would give him more time.

I really don't want to have to get another manager in yet again but the buck stops with him.

The reaction and how we play out the rest of the season will go a long way to be fully making up my mind

The Voice Of Reason
06-04-2013, 08:56 PM
Your right. Lets give up. Sell all our hibs stuff and become man utd fans as they win most weeks

We (the fans) care - that is why we are gutted, disappointed, appalled, fed up etc etc.

No one has suggested getting a Man U season ticket or buying a barca top FFS !!!

Jonnyboy
06-04-2013, 08:57 PM
We (the fans) care - that is why we are gutted, disappointed, appalled, fed up etc etc.

No one has suggested getting a Man U season ticket or buying a barca top FFS !!!

Maybe Man City ............... :greengrin

clerriehibs
06-04-2013, 08:59 PM
If I don't hit them, I would be told to get up to speed pretty rapidly or my erse wouldn't hit the door on the way out

Whilst I agree you cannot use a total business model in a sporting situation and you are being facetious with asking what Fenlons targets were as no one on here has any way of knowing that.

I would hazard a guess that after the last few seasons we have been having and the funds he has been given that being in the top six is one of them though.

As I said earlier you cannot use a business model completely in sports, but that works both ways, at the end of the day sport is a results driven business and ours since December have been nothing short of shocking and it's been going on 4 months.

I'm really not sure if I want Fenlon out or not to be honest, one part of me thinks that given time he might do better, but the other side makes me think he is tactically niaeve and if he hasn't worked out the problem by now then he probably won't at all.

I honestly don't think our starting 11 is any worse than other teams except Celtic, I just don't think the tactics utilised or the style of play helps us any. Coupled with the fact the players look pretty unfit then I would say 51% he should go 49% I would give him more time.

I really don't want to have to get another manager in yet again but the buck stops with him.

The reaction and how we play out the rest of the season will go a long way to be fully making up my mind

I wasn't being facetious. That was entirely my point. We don't know.

HFC 0-7
06-04-2013, 09:00 PM

People really need to stop going on about those 2 decisions, if they were given the opposition could have gone up the other nd of the pitch and scored. We have benefitted from dodgy decisions this season, and other teams have probably lost points due to bd decisions.

GreenCastle
06-04-2013, 09:10 PM

This is getting serious -we are on a very bad run and it needs to change - THIS SATURDAY is a very tough and IMPORTANT game (for Fenlon's job / Revenue for the club) :agree: and while it won't make up for the last Hampden visit it will hopefully bring back some positive memories of Hibs winning again at our **** hole of a national stadium.

Depending on the result on Saturday - Win and gives himself more time (The club / RP and STF more money) - Lose and this place will be in melt down...and rightly so.

The league results for the rest of the season are all about pride and finishing above the yams and at 7th - but it's going to be tough and we should be in the bottom 6 having started so well.

He has to get the fans good feelings back again after recent performances and the players owe us this weekend.

Although we lost today I'm looking forward to Saturday to see what team we play - how we approach the game (formation) - and how we perform.

Really hoping for a cup final as after a shocking 2013 it would give us something to look forward to till May.

Vault Boy
06-04-2013, 09:47 PM

Yep, agree with this. I completely understand why people will criticise due to the recent results and performances, but I think the reactions have been over the top.

Alfred E Newman
06-04-2013, 09:53 PM
Yep, agree with this. I completely understand why people will criticise due to the recent results and performances, but I think the reactions have been over the top.

Given the results and performances the fans reactions have been understandable.

Northernhibee
06-04-2013, 09:56 PM
You just wonder what would have been if the decisions against Dundee United and Hearts would have done for us in terms of momentum and turning things around, that extra boost could have made a real difference.

It doesn't help that we've had the old "Spoony/Hanlon/Doyle/Maybury/Whoever is *****" posts since December though, soon as we lose two or three on the trot people are laying into our players far too quickly. We walk about the team playing with no confidence, I wonder how much all that actually does affect the team.

I fully expect some moron without the ability to comprehend a simple point to post "So it's the fans fault then :rolleyes:" very soon, it's the Hibs way.

Vault Boy
06-04-2013, 10:02 PM
Given the results and performances the fans reactions have been understandable.

I understand the criticism, it's deserved, but I think the calls for Fenlon's sacking are a bit too far at this stage.

clerriehibs
06-04-2013, 10:23 PM
This is getting serious -we are on a very bad run and it needs to change - THIS SATURDAY is a very tough and IMPORTANT game (for Fenlon's job / Revenue for the club) :agree: and while it won't make up for the last Hampden visit it will hopefully bring back some positive memories of Hibs winning again at our **** hole of a national stadium.

Depending on the result on Saturday - Win and gives himself more time (The club / RP and STF more money) - Lose and this place will be in melt down...and rightly so.

The league results for the rest of the season are all about pride and finishing above the yams and at 7th - but it's going to be tough and we should be in the bottom 6 having started so well.

He has to get the fans good feelings back again after recent performances and the players owe us this weekend.

Although we lost today I'm looking forward to Saturday to see what team we play - how we approach the game (formation) - and how we perform.

Really hoping for a cup final as after a shocking 2013 it would give us something to look forward to till May.

:flag:

Braids Hibby
07-04-2013, 06:38 AM
I understand the criticism, it's deserved, but I think the calls for Fenlon's sacking are a bit too far at this stage.

It's disgusting and does us no favours at all

JimBHibees
07-04-2013, 06:46 AM
People really need to stop going on about those 2 decisions, if they were given the opposition could have gone up the other nd of the pitch and scored. We have benefitted from dodgy decisions this season, and other teams have probably lost points due to bd decisions.

Why they werent just 50/50 calls they were absolutely appalling decisions which should never happen. When you throw in the other shocker at Killie the joke penalty at 2-1 called by a linesman then I think we should consider that we arent as lucky :rolleyes: as some teams maybe are.

BoltonHibee
07-04-2013, 06:58 AM
It's disgusting and does us no favours at all

Disgusting? Perhaps not the correct word to describe it.

However, it is Fenlon that is doing us no favours at all.

andy1875
07-04-2013, 07:35 AM
I really don't buy into this 4 point robbery scenario. I'm certain that almost every club has had a bit of fortune and misfortune, it's called life.

I recall thinking we were extremely fortunate in the Motherwell 4-0 game. Two soft penalties (one of which was outside the box), they had a goal chopped of and missed a penalty.

The Dundee Utd game we won 2-1 at ER is another example, Skacels shot over the line that was judged not to have crossed the line (or did i dream this) :greengrin

We have been utter gash since November, and we can blame nobody else but ourselves for the position we're in.

GGTTH

Treadstone
07-04-2013, 07:39 AM
You just wonder what would have been if the decisions against Dundee United and Hearts would have done for us in terms of momentum and turning things around, that extra boost could have made a real difference.

I don't wonder at all. After our best result of the season against Celtic we didn't push on in terms of results or pattern of play. The negativity of the tactics of the manager has caught up with him.

Braids Hibby
07-04-2013, 08:00 AM
I really don't buy into this 4 point robbery scenario. I'm certain that almost every club has had a bit of fortune and misfortune, it's called life.

I recall thinking we were extremely fortunate in the Motherwell 4-0 game. Two soft penalties (one of which was outside the box), they had a goal chopped of and missed a penalty.

The Dundee Utd game we won 2-1 at ER is another example, Skacels shot over the line that was judged not to have crossed the line (or did i dream this) :greengrin

We have been utter gash since November, and we can blame nobody else but ourselves for the position we're in.

GGTTH
Andy no need for such negativity. Positive mental attitude please :)

Jim44
07-04-2013, 08:06 AM
Last season was such a nightmare that anything better was always going to appease/satisfy a lot of people. The truth of the matter IMHO is that we are and will remain a bottom six team, flirting with relegation and occasional half hearted nods in the direction of the top six, for the foreseeable future. Talk about sleeping giants, compared to us, Rip van Winkle was an early riser. I've no idea what it will take to climb out of the rut, make that an abyss, we have become accustomed to, but it's definitely going to take more than Petrie's revolving door manager approach. A radical shake up from the top to the bottom of the club might be the only solution. Revolution, anyone?:cb

clerriehibs
07-04-2013, 08:16 AM

GGTTH

You're dreaming it ... the incident was needsanosejob given offside when scoring when he clearly wasn't.

Your point is valid though.

Except when it comes to finals and thomson's blatant cheating ... :timebomb:

HFC 0-7
07-04-2013, 09:29 AM
Why they werent just 50/50 calls they were absolutely appalling decisions which should never happen. When you throw in the other shocker at Killie the joke penalty at 2-1 called by a linesman then I think we should consider that we arent as lucky :rolleyes: as some teams maybe are.

These thing balance out and others have had bad decisions, add to that we don't know what would have happened if we the decisions were made correctly, we could still have been beaten in those games. You can't just say if those decisions were different we would have been top 6. What people are saying is, if those decisions hadn't gone against us, AND the other teams didn't score afterwards AND every other team still had the dodgy decisions count against them the we would have made top 6.

Dodgy decisions happen all over, because the refs are mince, look a the Celtic st miren games recently, bad decisions against both teams in the same game. It doesn't make it any easier to accept, but, we can't put it own as the reason we didn't make top 6.

hihohibby
07-04-2013, 05:01 PM

Totally agree.

Paisley Hibby
07-04-2013, 05:41 PM
MUST be having a laugh. I think one league win in 2013 might have had something to do with it or does the ref lose us every game?

Spot on mate. Lots of folk also seem to conveniently forget the refereeing decisions that went in our favour - like in our first away match to Motherwell this season and the Skatchel Goal against us for Dundee Utd that was wrongly disallowed. Will be interesting to see what the happy clappers have to say if we don't beat Falkirk next week. I'm all for getting behind the team during matches but FFS let's be realistic when discussing on here.

Beefster
07-04-2013, 05:44 PM
...I fully expect some moron without the ability to comprehend a simple point..

IIRC, you seem pretty big on throwing terms like 'moron' about and implying folk who disagree with you are less intelligent that you.

When I was a kid, one of my teachers used to bang on about how folk who try to belittle others' intelligence are generally doing it to cover their own insecurities in that area.

Paisley Hibby
07-04-2013, 05:51 PM

GGTTH

You must have - it was disallowed for offside :greengrin

Northernhibee
07-04-2013, 08:49 PM
IIRC, you seem pretty big on throwing terms like 'moron' about and implying folk who disagree with you are less intelligent that you.

When I was a kid, one of my teachers used to bang on about how folk who try to belittle others' intelligence are generally doing it to cover their own insecurities in that area.

It's the off-the-shelf comeback if anyone dares suggest that constant abuse and criticism of players drags the club done. It's certainly one of two constants at the club.

The common retort of "Oh, so it's the fans fault now" is what is moronic.

Keep up.

blackpoolhibs
07-04-2013, 08:57 PM

:agree: At the start of the season we looked as if we'd turned the corner, we HAD made definite progress. Although that stopped a long time ago, and we are now as bad as we were when he took over.

There are many reasons, from injuries to players being off form, small squad and some bad decisions. The feel good factor we had, and the upturn in hope has gone, Hibs do like to kick us in the knackers. :rolleyes:

lucky
07-04-2013, 08:58 PM
The facts are 1 league win in 2013 with us playing some terrible football. Compared to our cup form with wins over the them, at last, the sheep and a cracking performance down at Killie. Our league form has been awful but I would take a cup semi with possible final and chance of cup win over finishing in the top six. Hopefully the cup team turns up on Saturday

Beefster
08-04-2013, 06:03 AM
Keep up.

There you go again. Amazon do some self-help books that might be useful.

JimBHibees
08-04-2013, 10:05 AM

My 9 year old daughter comes out with something similar by saying 'you are what you say' if someone is criticising someone else. Quite a good line I think.

JimBHibees
08-04-2013, 10:15 AM
:agree: At the start of the season we looked as if we'd turned the corner, we HAD made definite progress. Although that stopped a long time ago, and we are now as bad as we were when he took over.

There are many reasons, from injuries to players being off form, small squad and some bad decisions. The feel good factor we had, and the upturn in hope has gone, Hibs do like to kick us in the knackers. :rolleyes:

Yet even in that poor run we played very well at Tannadice and also in the cup at Killie. Yet recently we appear as poor as ever dont really understand it and we dont seem to come back from a break either winter or international one very well. Personally think PF should be persevering with Robertson who has played in these better games (so did Done right enough) rather than trying to shoehorn Deegan in. To me in Claros, Thomson and Deegan we have a similar player and need someone whether it be Taiwo/Robertson/Cairney of the middle three giving us something going forward to link with Sparky as they tip tap to each other then lose the ball in poor areas.

We also need to defend better that is for sure, the highlights of Saturday defensively we looked very weak right through the middle of defence, allowing for Hanlon's first game back but he was turned very easily.

oregonhibby
08-04-2013, 11:11 AM
Some facts, league only:

To the same point as last year:

13 more points
Conceded 20 less goals
Won 4 more games, drawn 1 more and lost 5 less

I do not comment on the quality, as my personal view is that it is poor overall in the SPL despite what the pundits say.

We are in the semi-final of the Scottish Cup again.

It is progress.

Any decision for me to attend given my advancing years is the choices I have and the quality of those choices. There cannot be many more Monday night games when what is on offer for the price is dross. As much about the overall quality again but MNF, or indeed Coronation Street, is more appealing.

However back to the subject. First 11 games 18 points (cf 9), second 11 games 17 points (cf 9) and third 11 games 8 points (cf 9). Downward trend compared to flat. A win on Saturday is a must otherwise the season is over!

Speedway
08-04-2013, 12:55 PM
Results and performances in last few months have been disappointing but major refereeing decisions did cost us points in big matches before split while we beat Celtic in the last game of 2012 and have beaten 2 SPL teams in cup in period you mention so not all has been gloom .

Refs cost every team points or is it just us and there's a conspiracy?

happiehibbie
08-04-2013, 01:12 PM
I think its all about what you belive is progress

For me the answer is no I dont see progress I think we have won games we should not have won and lost games we should have won!

Referee well yes the have cost us a few points but when you have 22 guys cheating at every opertunity they have a tough task.

V.F.M. I cant understand the board on this they want us to spend our money, (which we have) to allow them to possibly buy the right players and make us entertaining to watch. I would have thought that someone selling a seat in a stadium would make sure the product was good, or no one will come. Lets put it another way tessco sells food sainsbury sell food you go the person that gives you VFM and yopu keep going back.

In general I dont blame the p[layers orthe manager i blame the BOARD i think they have taken us as far as they can and we need someone with new ideas and investment (or find someone with investment) we are on a downward spiral and nearly out of control.

Yes we are in the semi final again better being lucky as good eh

GGTTH :):flag:

Captain Trips
08-04-2013, 01:19 PM

Start of the season was a slightly longer version of the CC Feburary MOM only to then sadly show it was more the exception than rule.