PDA

View Full Version : Hibs lampshades

JimBHibees
05-04-2013, 06:43 PM
We are doing up my sons bedroom and hoping to find a Hibs lampshade. Anyone any ideas as apparently Hibs shop doesnt do them or Hibs wallpaper.

Bristolhibby
05-04-2013, 06:56 PM
I had one in te late 80's / early 90's.

Not a scoobie where you can get one now.

I really want a Hibs double duvet cover.

If only to drive the wife spare.

J

mca
05-04-2013, 08:23 PM
We are doing up my sons bedroom and hoping to find a Hibs lampshade. Anyone any ideas as apparently Hibs shop doesnt do them or Hibs wallpaper.

Nae idea about the LightShade.. or where to buy the wallpaper - but its probably easier and cheaper to buy a large stencil of the hibs badge and paint it onto the walls and where you like really.. !! but its Really not a good idea to paint one on yer neighbours motor.. btw.. :aok:

JohnStephens91
05-04-2013, 08:58 PM
Hibs remnants from my childhood remain a staple of my bedroom as they match the colour scheme, I've got bedsheets from the 90's and they still look great to this day, they usually get changed to plain black or grey if a bird is coming over though :wink:

I still have a Hibs lampshade but I've had it for a few years, check eBay someone might be selling one on there?

iwasthere1972
05-04-2013, 09:50 PM

Think as they weren't selling well Rodders pulled the plug on them.

Sorry not much help but couldn't resist.

silverhibee
05-04-2013, 10:45 PM
I had one in te late 80's / early 90's.

Not a scoobie where you can get one now.

I really want a Hibs double duvet cover.

If only to drive the wife spare.

J

Buy two singles and make a double duvet cover out of them, and ask the wife to do the sewing, that will drive her spare for sure. :greengrin

danhibees1875
05-04-2013, 11:53 PM
I have a hibs lampshade! :thumbsup:

JohnStephens91
06-04-2013, 12:18 AM
I have a hibs lampshade! :thumbsup:

Green with one horizontal white strip near the bottom and three vertical white strips with three Hibs crests in the three sections created by the strips? If so we have the same one

neilmartinrocks
06-04-2013, 01:36 AM
I think i have one i had made when we changed over from the beer label badge. if its still in box from move its yours.

danhibees1875
06-04-2013, 07:16 AM
Green with one horizontal white strip near the bottom and three vertical white strips with three Hibs crests in the three sections created by the strips? If so we have the same one

Entirely green with 4 crests spaced 90 degrees apart. :agree:

Hibby
06-04-2013, 10:19 AM
You could try here, dunno about cost though.

SportsWall Wallpaper - sportswalls.co.uk (http://www.sportswalls.co.uk/)

www.sportswalls.co.uk/

Official club Murals made to measure memorabilia:flag:

silverhibee
06-04-2013, 10:37 AM
I think i have one i had made when we changed over from the beer label badge. if its still in box from move its yours.

Hibs Class. :thumbsup:

soupy
06-04-2013, 01:57 PM
I'm sure there's a shop on western corner (sign shop) that do any design of wallpaper your want, wouldnt be surprised if they could do something for a lampshade,,might be talking nonsense about the latter tho...

Bishop Hibee
06-04-2013, 04:35 PM
The Hibs shop should have all that kind of stuff. My kids would have loved all that when they were younger but wasn't available. T-shirts of a loan player of dubious role model standard are though ;-)