PDA

View Full Version : NHC New Falkirk Boss

1875er
03-04-2013, 10:53 AM
Being reported that Gary Holt the ex Killie midfielder will get the gig today. Currently on the coaching staff at Norwich, seems like a brave "Mowbrayesque" type appointment.

The Modfather
03-04-2013, 11:03 AM
Being reported that Gary Holt the ex Killie midfielder will get the gig today. Currently on the coaching staff at Norwich, seems like a brave "Mowbrayesque" type appointment.

Seems a strange decision from Holt given he's still playing Premiership football and was touted for an England call up last season.

:fishin:

The Voice Of Reason
03-04-2013, 11:07 AM
seems a strange decision from holt given he's still playing premiership football and was touted for an england call up last season.

:fishin:

LOL !!!:greengrin

hibsbollah
03-04-2013, 11:17 AM
After reading a number of threads on the subject, it looks like we are certain to lose the semifinal no matter who Falkirks manager is.

All is not Barry :boo hoo:

Treadstone
03-04-2013, 11:31 AM

Exactly what i thought when first seen it. Looks like a thinking outside the box appointment and good to see, rather than the recycled failures usually hired.

MWHIBBIES
03-04-2013, 11:34 AM
I was at their game vs Livingston last night and I didn't think they looked that great, Livi were all over them first half but fell apart second. They did look very dangerous from set-pieces though with both goals coming from them. Dodds also looked pretty awful, was easily done for pace and gave away a pen

Overall I think if we play like we did against Killie then we will win.

vanNISHtelroy
03-04-2013, 12:09 PM
Good to see a manager with a Killie tattoo get the job....there isn't enough of them around!

ETA: Hopefully like Totten and Jefferies Gary finds himself at Rugby Park at some stage after managing Falkirk!

SaulGoodman
03-04-2013, 12:14 PM
Good to see a manager with a Killie tattoo get the job....there isn't enough of them around!

What, Killie Tattoos? :wink:

vanNISHtelroy
03-04-2013, 12:25 PM
What, Killie Tattoos? :wink:

Nope managers with them! Him and one of the other players got it done in '97 when we won the cup.