PDA

View Full Version : Killie sign nigerian international

West hamBERNIAN
02-04-2013, 06:34 PM
Seems like a impressive signing on paper, part of the ACON winning team. Surely if this guy is talented its something we should have been aware of :confused:

Bobby's Cinema
02-04-2013, 06:37 PM
Seems like a impressive signing on paper, part of the ACON winning team. Surely if this guy is talented its something we should have been aware of :confused:
I'll step forward as the sacrificial lamb here. This cannot be a serious point

Scouse Hibee
02-04-2013, 06:37 PM

How do you know we weren't aware of him? Is this going down as another one we've missed out on. :rolleyes:

HibernianJK
02-04-2013, 06:38 PM
How do you know we weren't aware of him? Is this going down as another one we've missed out on. :rolleyes:

I think he means financially

Green Fish
02-04-2013, 06:42 PM
We signed a Gambian international, doesn't always work out!

West hamBERNIAN
02-04-2013, 06:45 PM
I'll step forward as the sacrificial lamb here. This cannot be a serious point

Why wouldn't it be a serious point, I normally enjoy lamb as well. :cb Just think when you look the amount of money being thrown around on these African players he would have to been worth a look, okay he might turn out to be tam kite but like I said, on paper it looks a good signing.

Onceinawhile
02-04-2013, 06:50 PM
Why wouldn't it be a serious point, I normally enjoy lamb as well. :cb Just think when you look the amount of money being thrown around on these African players he would have to been worth a look, okay he might turn out to be tam kite but like I said, on paper it looks a good signing.

Alan o'brien and Yves makalamby are probably two of the beat on paper signings made in the SPL for 5 or 6 years though.

We couldn't afford Thomson, so I doubt we would have been able to afford this guy.

West hamBERNIAN
02-04-2013, 06:55 PM
Alan o'brien and Yves makalamby are probably two of the beat on paper signings made in the SPL for 5 or 6 years though.

We couldn't afford Thomson, so I doubt we would have been able to afford this guy.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case but let's face it,killie have been flirting with financial ruin for as long as I can remember so he mustn't be asking for much. But who knows. Unknown entity at the moment.

DanHFC1875
02-04-2013, 07:16 PM
I really couldn't care less if killie have signed this guy. Will we say this about every signing an SPL team makes?! I'll be intersted in who we do sign and pass judgement on them..... Once I've seen them play ffs. ;)

vanNISHtelroy
02-04-2013, 07:27 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case but let's face it,killie have been flirting with financial ruin for as long as I can remember so he mustn't be asking for much. But who knows. Unknown entity at the moment.

Not sure he'll be on that much but people had been saying that Nelson and Kelly wages and transfer fees, and Boulding, Harkins, Johnson and Pursehouse wages were a sign that we were desperate for every last penny that we could get in the transfer window.

Had heard from someone that Kenny still had some of his budget (but not much) to play with before all of that so maybe just freeing up what he could!

Reuben started for the u20s tonight against Celtic at Firhill.

West hamBERNIAN
02-04-2013, 07:39 PM
I really couldn't care less if killie have signed this guy. Will we say this about every signing an SPL team makes?! I'll be intersted in who we do sign and pass judgement on them..... Once I've seen them play ffs. ;)

Lol

lord bunberry
02-04-2013, 08:26 PM

Maybe he's a ringer like that guy souness signed for southampton

EastCalderHibby
02-04-2013, 08:39 PM

well said that man:top marks:aok::aok:

West hamBERNIAN
02-04-2013, 09:49 PM
well said that man:top marks:aok::aok:

Indeed, fantastic post.

Haymaker
02-04-2013, 11:52 PM
Maybe he's a ringer like that guy souness signed for southampton

Ali Dia!

Big Sexy Dave
13-05-2013, 08:38 PM
Apparently Kilmarnock never gave these two a medical and their passports are false, I guess it's a good job Fenlon only goes for players that play in the SPL or are Irish.

MyJo
13-05-2013, 09:05 PM
Dear Mr Shiels

I write to you this proposal which i beleive would be of very much interest to you.

i am Mr PAPA IDRIS, son of the late NWAKAWKAU GAMBONIS who died leaving many many monies very hidden. I seek a kind and honest britishman to help me transfer $80,000,000.00 out of my country and to reward you with 20% of this fortune for your generous assistance

Please send me footballing contract to pose as international footballing player who you are very very excited to sign and i enter britland on this fashion with my vast fortune ready to reward my friend.

Looking front to your warm hospitality.

Devilstorment
13-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Dear Mr Shiels

I write to you this proposal which i beleive would be of very much interest to you.

i am Mr PAPA IDRIS, son of the late NWAKAWKAU GAMBONIS who died leaving many many monies very hidden. I seek a kind and honest britishman to help me transfer $80,000,000.00 out of my country and to reward you with 20% of this fortune for your generous assistance

Please send me footballing contract to pose as international footballing player who you are very very excited to sign and i enter britland on this fashion with my vast fortune ready to reward my friend.

Looking front to your warm hospitality.

:top marks