PDA

View Full Version : We can still achieve top six..

Diclonius
01-04-2013, 08:50 PM
..IF we beat Celtic at Parkhead, Dundee United and Aberdeen draw and Kilmarnock pick up a maximum of one out of six points against St Mirren and Dundee at home.

Easy. :duck:

Iggy Pope
01-04-2013, 08:52 PM
..IF we beat Celtic at Parkhead, Dundee United and Aberdeen draw and Kilmarnock fail to beat Dundee at home.

And Killie also fail to beat St Mirren. And they'd have to lose at least one of them unless we win 9 nowt or something!!!

Springbank
01-04-2013, 08:53 PM
..IF we beat Celtic at Parkhead, Dundee United and Aberdeen draw and Kilmarnock fail to beat Dundee at home.

all thanks to Liam Craig.

looks like a player in there!

eastterrace
01-04-2013, 08:53 PM

april fool is over, there is no chance we will end in top six,also what about killies other game maybe they will lose that as well

madabouthibs
01-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Are Killie playing Dundee twice? :greengrin

S4uzee
01-04-2013, 08:55 PM
Just really annoying looking at the extra 4 points we should have from dun u and hearts

#FromTheCapital
01-04-2013, 08:56 PM
There is a chance, but to be honest i think there's more chance of Pope Francis attending the next rangers match dressed in an all in one orange latex dildo suit wrapped in a Union Jack flag singing the billy boys..... Hope I'm wrong ;-)

hibbymick
01-04-2013, 08:57 PM
Im no even sure we will finish above the dark side. Their aim now will be to catch us. I hope we can produce a few more decent performances and put them out their misery.

DH1875
01-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Thing is, the way we set up and play I can see us picking up at least a point against them.

Baldy Foghorn
01-04-2013, 09:25 PM
We need Killie to lose to both St Mirren and Dundee (or draw 1 and lose the other). If they drew both games and Utd v Aberdeen is a draw, we need to win by 10 at Celtc......Big ask now.....:rolleyes:

Sir David Gray
01-04-2013, 09:29 PM
We have no chance of finishing in the top six.

Even if we were to beat Celtic, which I don't see happening, then we need Dundee Utd and Aberdeen to draw and also for Kilmarnock to pick up only 1 point or less from their two matches against St Mirren and Dundee.

Not going to happen.

joe breezy
01-04-2013, 09:59 PM
We can still laugh at Hearts again, one last time :greengrin:agree:

Wilson
02-04-2013, 09:46 AM
Just really annoying looking at the extra 4 points we should have from dun u and hearts

Evey club in the league will have a story or two about points that have got away. We're not alone in being on the end of some really poor refereeing performances.

We haven't been good enough all season and that is the long and short of it. Bottom six is where we belong on merit.

matty_f
02-04-2013, 09:56 AM
Evey club in the league will have a story or two about points that have got away. We're not alone in being on the end of some really poor refereeing performances.

We haven't been good enough all season and that is the long and short of it. Bottom six is where we belong on merit.

To be fair, up until last weekend we had been good enough as we've been in a top 6 spot up til now.

Wilson
02-04-2013, 10:01 AM
To be fair, up until last weekend we had been good enough as we've been in a top 6 spot up til now.

I accept your point.

Certainly our early season form had us looking like a top six side.

Of late though I think all but the most helpless of optimists could see where we were heading.

Speedway
02-04-2013, 10:29 AM
We've blown top six and everyone knows that. There's more chance of Gary Deegan asking to be paid his wage in Jawbreakers than us see top six.

I've spent the whole season encouraged by the manager's take on things up until his pre and post match comments on Saturday with his 'what's an attack minded side?' and 'Didn't deserve to lose' statements, both of which were concerning.

Bristolhibby
02-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Not looking forward to the Semi.

It's got "upset" written all over it.

C'mon Pat, get them to screw the nut.

J

Keith_M
02-04-2013, 10:44 AM
My money is on this scenario:

Dundee Utd, Aberdeen and Killie draw all remaining games and Hibs win 9-0 at Darkhead to qualify on goal difference.

I've got a pound on it. I could pay off Hearts debt with the winnings :wink: