Who else is going through?

Prediction?

Section43 to be detained by the polis. :wink: :cb

Billy Whizz
01-04-2013, 08:29 PM
I'll be there +1 :agree:

Who else is going through?

Prediction?

2 of us going. No predictions, but we generally play reasonably well!

SteveHFC
01-04-2013, 08:34 PM
Section43 to be detained by the polis. :wink: :cb

:faf:

truehibernian
01-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Would love to see Forster get his debut, perhaps rest McPake/McGivern - Handling, Caldwell and Harris up top. Give Leigh a wee rest up for the Falkirk game. Midfield three of Thomson, Claros and Robertson (if Wanyama is suspended then that area may be less 'competitive' physically). Caution to the wind and go for it gung-ho style :greengrin

Strangely enough I think we will get a result at Parkhead.

Stringer
01-04-2013, 08:57 PM
This team only turn up against Celtic so hopefully we can nick a result.

Williams

Clancy. Mcpake. Hanlon. McGivern

Robertson. Claros

Cairney. Thompson Harris

Griffiths :flag:

hibeedonald
01-04-2013, 09:05 PM
29 for a student. They can ram it.

Hermit Crab
01-04-2013, 11:09 PM
I'm going. Fear a humping after their pish performance on Sunday.

lucky
01-04-2013, 11:37 PM
They can win the league if Motherwell drop points so I suspect a tanking in front of 60000 spin offs

hibee19
01-04-2013, 11:51 PM
Would love to see Forster get his debut, perhaps rest McPake/McGivern - Handling, Caldwell and Harris up top. Give Leigh a wee rest up for the Falkirk game. Midfield three of Thomson, Claros and Robertson (if Wanyama is suspended then that area may be less 'competitive' physically). Caution to the wind and go for it gung-ho style :greengrin

Strangely enough I think we will get a result at Parkhead.

Totally agree about Forster and hopefully give Hanlon some game time (mcpake should be dropped just like cairney and wotherspoon when they were off-form, move mcgivern back to lb, and bring in Cairney and Handling as we have so little going forward.

Williams

Clancy
Forster
Hanlon
McGivern

Thomson
Claros

Handling
Cairney
Harris

Griffiths

lEXO
03-04-2013, 09:25 AM
I,ll be there. I cannae predict what this Hibs team are gonny do.

.Sean.
03-04-2013, 10:05 AM
Had we anything to play for I'd definitely be ggoing. However they can win the league so I reckon we could be in for a doing and I grudge giving them 30 quid for a nothing game. I'll go if I get a comp though.

3pm
03-04-2013, 10:13 AM
It's one of my usual away games but not this weekend.

Lose? Probably. Hammered? No.

silverhibee
03-04-2013, 11:13 AM
FoCus 4 vs Ultras 1

silverhibee
05-04-2013, 12:13 PM
C'mon the Hibs :flag:

semaj64
05-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Yes heading through plus 1, unfortunately courtesy of my mate who got tickets via charity doo, so in the Celtic posh seats.

Other teams have gone there and won, if hibs team turn up then 2-1 for Hibs

Lucius Apuleius
05-04-2013, 04:21 PM
Mind and say hello to my Missus who will be handing out Prostate Cancer leaflets. :wink:

Crab apple
05-04-2013, 07:16 PM
It's a while since I've been to darkheid on the train. Can someone remind me of the best route to and from darkheid back into the centre of the weedge.

NYHibby
05-04-2013, 07:27 PM
It's a while since I've been to darkheid on the train. Can someone remind me of the best route to and from darkheid back into the centre of the weedge.

I'm taking the train to Bridgeton, but that is just because I live near Argyle Street station. From Queen Street, you should go downstairs and take the lower level train to either Bellgrove‎ or Duke Street. It is a 20 to 25 minute walk from either.

BS44
05-04-2013, 09:11 PM
How do we think Fenlon will play it tomorrow: go for the win or just make sure we don't get a humping a week before the semi, rest our important player(s) or play the team that will play in the semi?

I'm going through but only because I bought my ticket before the Inverness game, think I've wasted 30 quid now.

Baldy Foghorn
05-04-2013, 09:16 PM
How do we think Fenlon will play it tomorrow: go for the win or just make sure we don't get a humping a week before the semi, rest our important player(s) or play the team that will play in the semi?

I'm going through but only because I bought my ticket before the Inverness game, think I've wasted 30 quid now.

Can see PF playing his strongest 11.....He said in an interview earlier that we had to keep ourselves in the game, with us throwing everything bar the kitchen sink at them.....

JohnStephens91
05-04-2013, 09:17 PM
Got my ticket the day they went on sale, let's ****ing have them, bunch of thieving jakey scrotes

:jmcp:

Togs91
05-04-2013, 09:23 PM
I'm taking the train to Bridgeton, but that is just because I live near Argyle Street station. From Queen Street, you should go downstairs and take the lower level train to either Bellgrove‎ or Duke Street. It is a 20 to 25 minute walk from either.

You having any pre match bevvy? Gna head up the town before the game (colours hidden obviously) and catch a few scoops! Heading in from newton mearns

BS44
05-04-2013, 09:30 PM
You having any pre match bevvy? Gna head up the town before the game (colours hidden obviously) and catch a few scoops! Heading in from newton mearns

I'm going to the Roderick Dhu to watch the second half of the JT's game, there will probably be three of us your welcome to join us, couple of pints and a taxi to the game.

Togs91
05-04-2013, 09:41 PM
I'm going to the Roderick Dhu to watch the second half of the JT's game, there will probably be three of us your welcome to join us, couple of pints and a taxi to the game.

Sounds good, ill pop by hopefully watch them lot get pumped then on to see the mighty hibees!