PDA

View Full Version : Falkirk game in Sydney

ozwoody
01-04-2013, 12:08 PM
Hi all,I've had email from ozhibs regarding Falkirk match at scruffy murphys in Sydney,I will be there but need hand blowing up balloons left over from that game in may.what other Sydney based hibees will be there?

Sproule Three
01-04-2013, 12:14 PM
Hi all,I've had email from ozhibs regarding Falkirk match at scruffy murphys in Sydney,I will be there but need hand blowing up balloons left over from that game in may.what other Sydney based hibees will be there?

Graham
I posted yesterday see below . Will be a pretty good turnout Not as many as May though but I'd imagine at least 30-40
Thankfully most of the balloons that 'represented ' the club at Hampden that day have left .

GGTTH

ozwoody
01-04-2013, 12:26 PM
Graham
I posted yesterday see below . Will be a pretty good turnout Not as many as May though but I'd imagine at least 30-40
Thankfully most of the balloons that 'represented ' the club at Hampden that day have left .

GGTTH
Apologies,I never saw your post.true about the balloons on the pitch,they won't be missed.im more than happy to provide music for the evening if required and if we can get the same Pre game atmosphere in scruffys it will be bouncing at kick off

ozwoody
01-04-2013, 12:29 PM
Graham

GGTTH
P.s Gary, I responded to email with mobile number so we can touch base before game