PDA

View Full Version : Referees Decisions

Hibeesmad
01-04-2013, 07:37 AM
After Lennon's outburst yesterday it made me think of decisions gone against us this season and there are 2 which come to mind which cost us an extra 4 points, which easily would have put us into the top 6 and a push for europe. Those 2 games were hearts and dundee united, it shows that referees decisions are very vital and im just pointing out how important it is that they do their job properly.

clerriehibs
01-04-2013, 08:22 AM
After Lennon's outburst yesterday it made me think of decisions gone against us this season and there are 2 which come to mind which cost us an extra 4 points, which easily would have put us into the top 6 and a push for europe. Those 2 games were hearts and dundee united, it shows that referees decisions are very vital and im just pointing out how important it is that they do their job properly.

The arabw v us had a fair goal chalked off. As did 'well.

Northernhibee
01-04-2013, 08:58 AM
Wonder if those talking about if we should sack PF were asking that when our goal was disallowed or when that penalty was given? They had a massive impact on where we are in the league and two wins on the trot would have given us a lift and momentum.

Hibeesmad
01-04-2013, 10:05 AM
Wonder if those talking about if we should sack PF were asking that when our goal was disallowed or when that penalty was given? They had a massive impact on where we are in the league and two wins on the trot would have given us a lift and momentum.

Agree 100%

Stevie Reid
01-04-2013, 10:23 AM
I was quite philosophical about the Dundee Utd one, these things happen, I was raging at the Killie penalty but the fact that we won obviously negated that - however, the decision against Hearts was one of the worst in the history of the game, and denied us another great win against them.

Had that wonderful goal been awarded it would have been spoken about for years (for the right reasons) as probably the finest winning goal in a derby ever. The two points lost meaning so much just makes it even more sickening.

greenginger
01-04-2013, 10:31 AM
Hibs players yesterday were claiming a penalty for hand ball after Clancy tried to head the ball at the far post .

I did'nt have a clear view of it, but the Hibs players certainly thought the defender blocked it with his arm. The incident was not shown on Sportscene, did anyone have a good view of it or was it shown on Sky ?

BBC protecting Scotland's star referee or paranoid Hibbies at it again ? :greengrin

Stevie Reid
01-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Hibs players yesterday were claiming a penalty for hand ball after Clancy tried to head the ball at the far post .

I did'nt have a clear view of it, but the Hibs players certainly thought the defender blocked it with his arm. The incident was not shown on Sportscene, did anyone have a good view of it or was it shown on Sky ?

BBC protecting Scotland's star referee or paranoid Hibbies at it again ? :greengrin

I thought it was a pen at the time, hand was up above his head - can only think it didn't hit it, but given the reaction from the players afterwards, I'm amazed that it wasn't shown.

Mr White
01-04-2013, 10:37 AM
Looked a pen from ff upper.