PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Club Shop

TamHibs
31-03-2013, 08:47 PM
Is it open tomorrow? (Easter Monday) travelling through from Whitburn but don't fancy a wasted journey.

Jonnyboy
31-03-2013, 08:50 PM
Is it open tomorrow? (Easter Monday) travelling through from Whitburn but don't fancy a wasted journey.

Pretty sure they're selling season tickets from there and as it's the last day before prices go up then I'd wager it is open

Ritchie
01-04-2013, 07:39 AM
you going to get tickets or merchandise.... if it's the latter i wouldn't bother!!

i went in and bought a ST for next season on friday along with my semi tickets and thought i'd get the wee man a strip but they had no items of clothing in stock that would fit a 2 year old! :rolleyes:

if you are after a foam hand though.... bash on!! :greengrin

TamHibs
01-04-2013, 09:54 AM
I actually had went in to buy the sleepsuit set with booties & hat for when my son is born in 8 weeks. Silly me though I forgot all babies are instantly in 3 month clothes when they are born.

On a side note, the new tee's are very smart.

Houchy
01-04-2013, 11:56 AM
I think they've missed a trick by not getting in anymore of this seasons home or away tops, especially with the upcoming semi. I wanted to buy one of each and have it cut down the middle and put back together so it was green on the left side and white in the other and give the other one to a mate but I asked on Saturday and they confirmed they aren't getting anymore in.