PDA

View Full Version : Half Time

FromTheCapital
31-03-2013, 04:13 PM
Why do we always concede just after half time? It happened yesterday, against Kilmarnock in the 2-2 game at Easter Road and I think Motherwell's goal came soon after half time aswell... What is the problem with half time?!? :rolleyes:

Emerald
31-03-2013, 04:16 PM
Why do we always concede just after half time? It happened yesterday, against Kilmarnock in the 2-2 game at Easter Road and I think Motherwell's goal came soon after half time aswell... What is the problem with half time?!? :rolleyes:

And I recall another one last year, or was it in a dream? :boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

clerriehibs
31-03-2013, 04:18 PM

The catering queues are way too slow.

FromTheCapital
31-03-2013, 04:18 PM
The catering queues are way too slow.
:greengrin

Lucius Apuleius
01-04-2013, 06:32 AM

3 times out of 32 league games. Not really always is it? :wink:

lord bunberry
01-04-2013, 10:10 AM

People smoking in the toilets

FromTheCapital
01-04-2013, 01:42 PM
3 times out of 32 league games. Not really always is it? :wink:
We've conceded a lot more times than just 3 before the 55th minute!
They're just the three that come to mind.

Lucius Apuleius
01-04-2013, 01:55 PM
We've conceded a lot more times than just 3 before the 55th minute!
They're just the three that come to mind.

Possibly, but not always.

ancient hibee
01-04-2013, 05:30 PM
If the Scotland qualifying games had stopped at half time we would have been undefeated-it's a conspiracy I tell ye.