PDA

View Full Version : Watching semi final in Sydney

Sproule Three
31-03-2013, 02:28 AM
I'll be first with the semi final in wherever threads.

Setanta have confirmed they are showing it. Usual Sydney venue . Scruffy Murphys Goulburn Street. CBD .
Very user friendly kick off time of 9.15pm Sydney time .
All welcome

GGTTH

Danny_Hibee
31-03-2013, 02:59 AM

Setanta have confirmed they are showing it. Usual Sydney venue . Scruffy Murphys Goulburn Street. CBD .
All welcome

GGTTH

Nice one, just arrived in Sydney last week so good to know we have somewhere to catch the game! See you there!

TrickyNicky
31-03-2013, 03:02 AM

All welcome

GGTTH

I'll be there too Gary and my wee brother!

Teapot
31-03-2013, 03:06 AM

All welcome

GGTTH

Superb. I've just moved to Sydney this week and have been looking for somewhere to watch the game! Are football colours allowed?

Sproule Three
31-03-2013, 03:08 AM
Superb. I've just moved to Sydney this week and have been looking for somewhere to watch the game! Are football colours allowed?
Yes as long as they are not Maroon -;)

Forza Fred
31-03-2013, 03:10 AM

They are, if they are HIbs colours.

Gary, as explained, I've got a birthday party on that night which involves free drink, so likely I will be seeking regular telephonic updates, but will probably forget and not know if I'm Hampden bound until i wake up the next day!:wink:

Teapot
31-03-2013, 03:15 AM
They are, if they are HIbs colours.

Gary, as explained, I've got a birthday party on that night which involves free drink, so likely I will be seeking regular telephonic updates, but will probably forget and not know if I'm Hampden bound until i wake up the next day!:wink:

Hibs colours. I promise.:jamboak:

Sproule Three
02-04-2013, 04:19 AM
Big Screens and commentary now guaranteed.
G-L Hibs colours are allowed and indeed encouraged. Only dress rule is no open-shoes eg sandals and don't come too pished or you may not get in . The Samoan bouncers can be a bit nippy

edinburghhibee
02-04-2013, 06:29 AM
Although nowhere near Sydney I'm leaving for ****et tomorrow and will be there when the semi is played so this is great news for me the game is on telly. Anyone know where in ****et will show the game??? Anyone gonna be there that night??

blackpoolhibs
02-04-2013, 06:38 AM
Did anyone else when they saw the headline of this thread think it was for the Gay Hibs supporters branch? :wink:

s2hart
02-04-2013, 07:54 AM
Although nowhere near Sydney I'm leaving for ****et tomorrow and will be there when the semi is played so this is great news for me the game is on telly. Anyone know where in ****et will show the game??? Anyone gonna be there that night??

If you are staying in Patong Beach then there are a few Irish bars, the one on the sea front, can't remember the name was alright, tv's all over the bar and always showing football. Only problem is if the game isn't on one of the True Sports(Thai sports channel) channels then you might struggle, then again if its on Oz Setanta then you might be lucky, good luck and have a great trip.

Keep an eye on this link, it's fairly accurate with its channels

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/724280/hibernian-vs-falkirk/

edinburghhibee
02-04-2013, 10:48 AM
If you are staying in Patong Beach then there are a few Irish bars, the one on the sea front, can't remember the name was alright, tv's all over the bar and always showing football. Only problem is if the game isn't on one of the True Sports(Thai sports channel) channels then you might struggle, then again if its on Oz Setanta then you might be lucky, good luck and have a great trip.

Keep an eye on this link, it's fairly accurate with its channels

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/724280/hibernian-vs-falkirk/

Brilliant I'll do that. Thanks for your help

Sproule Three
02-04-2013, 11:18 AM
Did anyone else when they saw the headline of this thread think it was for the Gay Hibs supporters branch? :wink:

A whoosh moment for me I'm afraid BH. My Gaydar is a bit off. Been in Sydney too long I think ??????

Sproule Three
08-04-2013, 06:21 AM

All welcome

GGTTH

Bump

muz1875
13-04-2013, 02:15 AM
Great day here in Sydney! What time are folk heading there for tonight?

GGTTH

Sproule Three
13-04-2013, 02:55 AM
Great day here in Sydney! What time are folk heading there for tonight?

GGTTH

7.30 for a few of us.Upstairs bar Watching NRL game prior to kick off . Souths v Melbourne. The only other Aus sport of any interest . See you there

GGTTH

WHUHibs
13-04-2013, 05:51 AM
7.30 for a few of us.Upstairs bar Watching NRL game prior to kick off . Souths v Melbourne. The only other Aus sport of any interest . See you there

GGTTH

It was a nightmare at the Derby only my wife and I plus blabbering Aussies .. They did do a pizza at 1am though...Hope you enjoy the game Gary, give you a shout next time I'm back in Surrey Hills,,,