PDA

View Full Version : NHC NY Red Bulls supporters

StevesFamau5
31-03-2013, 02:04 AM
Just watching game on espn. And wow that lot are all singing all dancing old school ultras. Credit where credits due. They make most uk supporter groups sound pretty dull. Section 43 take note :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

wearethehibs
31-03-2013, 02:15 AM
Just watching game on espn. And wow that lot are all singing all dancing old school ultras. Credit where credits due. They make most uk supporter groups sound pretty dull. Section 43 take note :p

Ive no idea what they are doing but I bet a lot of fans without the group are joining in ;)

Viva_Palmeiras
31-03-2013, 08:35 AM

80s hairstyles aside I think we need a Alexander O'Neal smiley

http://touch.dailymotion.com/video/x17zsp_alexander-o-neal-criticize_music

Haymaker
31-03-2013, 07:33 PM
Been to see them a few times, right party atmosphere in the stand behind the goal. Shame the rest of the stadium is empty most games.

Sect43
31-03-2013, 08:38 PM
Take note? Rest of our support perhaps. Or maybe the team should show up.

R'Albin
31-03-2013, 08:47 PM
Take note? Rest of our support perhaps. Or maybe the team should show up.

I don't get why you felt the need to have a dig at the rest of the support there tbh. The guy was making a tongue-in-cheek remark and you're getting all defensive.

Big_Franck
31-03-2013, 09:06 PM
I don't get why you felt the need to have a dig at the rest of the support there tbh. The guy was making a tongue-in-cheek remark and you're getting all defensive.

He has a point. Our home 'support' has been poor except when we played Celtic and Hearts.

R'Albin
31-03-2013, 09:25 PM
He has a point. Our home 'support' has been poor except when we played Celtic and Hearts.

I agree the support has been poor in most games this season, however, don't really see why he took the Sect43 comment so personally.

ZS DOOM
31-03-2013, 10:53 PM
I agree the support has been poor in most games this season, however, don't really see why he took the Sect43 comment so personally.

1. Because it gets tedious
2. Because at most matches we are lucky to get 100 people joining in, even at the derby the majority weren't interested

R'Albin
31-03-2013, 11:09 PM
1. Because it gets tedious
2. Because at most matches we are lucky to get 100 people joining in, even at the derby the majority weren't interested

Tedious? Really? It's one little joke put on the end by the OP for Christ's sake. It's quite clearly nothing to be taken seriously and yet he's replied having a go at all of the fans. I actually agree to some extent the point he's making, I just don't see why it was necessary to get so defensive.

ZS DOOM
31-03-2013, 11:14 PM
So what point is he making?

JohnStephens91
31-03-2013, 11:19 PM
Fans having a pop at other fans is pretty shameful and looks very petty. Nobody comes out with any glory...

R'Albin
31-03-2013, 11:21 PM

That the team don't show up so the fans are quiet? :confused:

StevesFamau5
31-03-2013, 11:45 PM

That the americans who still see "soccer" as not really a sport can put on a decent show. It was tongue in cheek and an observation made it 3am. Such a pointless thing to get worked up over. Maybe next time I will say nothing as clearly it upsets people. :screwy:

Sect43
01-04-2013, 12:15 AM
That the team don't show up so the fans are quiet? :confused:

Have a word.

SaulGoodman
01-04-2013, 12:28 AM
Watch out its the Sect 43 criticism police.

No one can say a bad word about you lot without you having a go, he was having a joke. Take it that way.

Pathetic.

R'Albin
01-04-2013, 08:45 AM
Have a word.

What? :hilarious

So what are you trying to say then? Cause it's almost like you're suggesting that the rest of the support are letting you down or something.

Baldy
01-04-2013, 08:51 AM
What? :hilarious

So what are you trying to say then? Cause it's almost like you're suggesting that the rest of the support are letting you down or something.

I think thats exactly what he is saying , I mean do you not know that there was no singing at football until sect 43 invented it:wink:

SunshineOnLeith
01-04-2013, 10:29 AM
Sect43 are the best Hibs fans. Show some respect, yeah?

R'Albin
01-04-2013, 11:00 AM
I think thats exactly what he is saying , I mean do you not know that there was no singing at football until sect 43 invented it:wink:

:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
01-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Sect43 are the best Hibs fans. Show some respect, yeah?

:faf: :top marks

carnoustiehibee
01-04-2013, 11:09 AM
I don't think any of the sect43 have ever claimed to be the best hibs fans. The op should have said "hibs fans take note"

My_Wife_Camille
01-04-2013, 11:23 AM
Cat among the pidgeons time. The Sect 43 boys are hilarious. Dont get me wrong, I love what they are trying to do and I even sit up in that area of the ground but I still can't help but laugh at how worked up they get as soon as somebody dares to make the slightest negative comment about them. I suppose that kind of reaction is to be expected though from such a large group of angsty teens who see the weekend as a time to relax and let their hair down after a long and stressful school week. It's the one chance they get to throw on their best pair of grey joggers and let themselves go without having to worry about who is hashtagging who or who said what on Facebook. It's their chance to sing and dance like the loud and proud Hibernian fans that they are and nobody can dare to make the slightest negative comment about them lest they be accused of being unsupportive of the team.

Also have to laugh at their reaction whenever someone from a different section has the nerve to try to start a song (especially at away games). It usually starts off with a confused glare at the perp as they take a few minutes to work out that people who do not sit with them also have the capabilities to start songs, before they launch into another tirade of 'I Am A Hibees Fan' and successfully drown out the attempts of the offending Supporter.

By the way, that 'I am a hibees fan' Chant is absolutely brutal. The most uninspiring monotonous drone that I've ever heard at the football in my life. Same goes for the James McPake song.

Allez Allez is cracking though and so is the drum.

wearethehibs
01-04-2013, 11:41 AM
Cat among the pidgeons time. The Sect 43 boys are hilarious. Dont get me wrong, I love what they are trying to do and I even sit up in that area of the ground but I still can't help but laugh at how worked up they get as soon as somebody dares to make the slightest negative comment about them. I suppose that kind of reaction is to be expected though from such a large group of angsty teens who see the weekend as a time to relax and let their hair down after a long and stressful school week. It's the one chance they get to throw on their best pair of grey joggers and let themselves go without having to worry about who is hashtagging who or who said what on Facebook. It's their chance to sing and dance like the loud and proud Hibernian fans that they are and nobody can dare to make the slightest negative comment about them lest they be accused of being unsupportive of the team.

Also have to laugh at their reaction whenever someone from a different section has the nerve to try to start a song (especially at away games). It usually starts off with a confused glare at the perp as they take a few minutes to work out that people who do not sit with them also have the capabilities to start songs, before they launch into another tirade of 'I Am A Hibees Fan' and successfully drown out the attempts of the offending Supporter.

By the way, that 'I am a hibees fan' Chant is absolutely brutal. The most uninspiring monotonous drone that I've ever heard at the football in my life. Same goes for the James McPake song.

Allez Allez is cracking though and so is the drum.

You're saying sect43 are all take offence to comments made against them. I can only see 1 poster thats actually took any offence.

Your comment about other people starting songs is laughable. We love it when others start songs, it shows that theres not just us.

Again with the grey cottons comment! If anyone in the group actually wore them to a game we'd all prob give them a wee ripping.

You keep thinking what you want though. If it gives you pleasure after a hard weeks work then thats all that matters really.

Cabbage East
01-04-2013, 11:43 AM
The yank fans are brutal. They've tried miserably to just copy the european ultras. It's laughable. Taking photos of themselves with hats on and scarves covering their face :faf:

They have no clue.

SaulGoodman
01-04-2013, 04:27 PM
The yank fans are brutal. They've tried miserably to just copy the european ultras. It's laughable. Taking photos of themselves with hats on and scarves covering their face :faf:

Sounds familiar tbh :duck:

Barney McGrew
01-04-2013, 07:45 PM
You're saying sect43 are all take offence to comments made against them. I can only see 1 poster thats actually took any offence

That poster appears to speak for Section 43 though.

One can only hope he ran the post by the core group before making it.