PDA

View Full Version : Lyle Taylor red card

Hibee87
30-03-2013, 03:28 PM
Taylor has just been sent off for a second bookable offence.....will that rule him out the final :confused:

cabbageandribs1875
30-03-2013, 03:30 PM
nope, different competition, i think he might have been if it had been a straight red for dangerous play or sommit like that :)

oh and p.s. it's the semi-final

Andy74
30-03-2013, 03:31 PM
Taylor has just been sent off for a second bookable offence.....will that rule him out the final :confused:

What final?

Hibee87
30-03-2013, 03:33 PM
you all know what I meant :cb

reidy
30-03-2013, 05:36 PM
It would have had to be violent conduct to get suspended for the semi final.

scuttle
30-03-2013, 05:43 PM

Probably done it on purpose so he disnae get injured next week

SouthMoroccoStu
02-04-2013, 07:22 AM
Picked up a red card at the weekend.

Can he now play the semi final?

Same happened with Wanyama of Celtic

From the BBC gossip page

Victor Wanyama will miss Celtic's Scottish Cup semi-final against Dundee United on 14 April if his expected appeal against a red card picked up during Sunday's match at St Mirren proves unsuccessful.

I just don't know.....

Aldo
02-04-2013, 07:37 AM
Not sure either but slight difference I think with wanyama picking up a straight red and Taylor 2 x yellows.

J-C
02-04-2013, 07:37 AM
Picked up a red card at the weekend.

Can he now play the semi final?

Same happened with Wanyama of Celtic

From the BBC gossip page

Victor Wanyama will miss Celtic's Scottish Cup semi-final against Dundee United on 14 April if his expected appeal against a red card picked up during Sunday's match at St Mirren proves unsuccessful.

I just don't know.....

It's the Scottish FA cup and seeing we're part of the Scottish FA I'd presume the cards would be as norm and both players would miss the next match.

A straight red can be appealed but 2 yellows is a no no.

lord bunberry
02-04-2013, 07:42 AM
As far as I'm aware you only miss a cup match if your sent off for violent conduct. If its for anything else the ban is served in the competition you were sent off in

JimBHibees
02-04-2013, 08:28 AM
As far as I'm aware you only miss a cup match if your sent off for violent conduct. If its for anything else the ban is served in the competition you were sent off in

Thats right.

J-C
02-04-2013, 08:55 AM

I bow to you greater knowledge your lordship. :agree: