PDA

View Full Version : Possible travel disruption today

SmashinGlass
30-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Just a warning to those heading to the game from the west side of the city, or travelling through town. For those that are not aware, there is a demo on at lunchtime which is starting at St Andrew Square and heading down to the Parliament. I think it's at 1pm. Despite the fact it'll be finished in town well before kick off, I suppose people should beware of any resulting travel problems.

:thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
30-03-2013, 11:33 AM
Just a warning to those heading to the game from the west side of the city, or travelling through town. For those that are not aware, there is a demo on at lunchtime which is starting at St Andrew Square and heading down to the Parliament. I think it's at 1pm. Despite the fact it'll be finished in town well before kick off, I suppose people should beware of any resulting travel problems.

:thumbsup:

Is it a Yam protest about the guard of honour at St Mirren v Celtic game tomorrow.

Hibernia Na Eir
30-03-2013, 08:58 PM
saw lots of meatwagons in town. anyone know what was going on? surely not Ess Dee Ell freaks again?

Scouse Hibee
30-03-2013, 09:01 PM
saw lots of meatwagons in town. anyone know what was going on? surely not Ess Dee Ell freaks again?

Chesterfield fans in town to watch their new signing went on the rampage after the game. :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
30-03-2013, 09:10 PM
Bedroom tax protest I believe.