PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Stadium Announcer

wookie70
30-03-2013, 07:52 AM
Its my sons 10th Birthday Today and I was hoping to get his name read out at the game. Does anyone know the email address for getting in contact with the stadium announcer.

Piqué
30-03-2013, 08:09 AM
He is on Twitter if that's any use to you

Kaff
30-03-2013, 08:14 AM
Its my sons 10th Birthday Today and I was hoping to get his name read out at the game. Does anyone know the email address for getting in contact with the stadium announcer.

Unfortunately i've deleted the email but i just used a general 'contact' email from the main site. However they recommend contacting him by Twitter, not something i've ever used, as he receives this 1st hand.

wearethehibs
30-03-2013, 08:20 AM
If you dont have twitter, ill gladly ask for you if you tell me what you want said.

Jo McBride
30-03-2013, 09:20 AM
If you dont have twitter, ill gladly ask for you if you tell me what you want said.
Hey, its my sons 8th birthday today, a Hibs kid from day 1, and a season ticket holder along with his brother Father & Grandfather.
If there was any chance you could get the announcer to wish "Calum Middleton a Happy 8th Birthday" that would be amazing....Calum also scored 3 out of 3 in the 10 second challange v Dundee United (Hibs won 2-1).

Brilliant mate..Thanks

:wink:

wearethehibs
30-03-2013, 10:25 AM
Hey, its my sons 8th birthday today, a Hibs kid from day 1, and a season ticket holder along with his brother Father & Grandfather.
If there was any chance you could get the announcer to wish "Calum Middleton a Happy 8th Birthday" that would be amazing....Calum also scored 3 out of 3 in the 10 second challange v Dundee United (Hibs won 2-1).

Brilliant mate..Thanks

:wink:

Even though you never started the thread it has been done lol :)

Jo McBride
30-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Even though you never started the thread it has been done lol :)

Thanks for sorting that "wearethehibs"...the wee man was climbing the stairs with juice in hand when it was announced, looked up to his old man with a knowing smile! Shame about the ****** game!!
Cheers