PDA

View Full Version : Premier league darts.

blackpoolhibs
28-03-2013, 08:19 PM
Anyone watching this, if Gary Anderson could hit a double he'd be world champion?

So far he's missed 24 darts at a double.

Hainan Hibs
28-03-2013, 08:37 PM
Deserved to lose that after that performance in the 2nd last leg, how many chances do you want to close it out?

DaveF
28-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Taylor spat on as he walked on. With this and the shocking scenes when Lewis had coins thrown at him, I'd be amazed if they come back to Glasgow again. The crowd have proved to be complete ****bags.

blackpoolhibs
28-03-2013, 09:18 PM
Taylor spat on as he walked on. With this and the shocking scenes when Lewis had coins thrown at him, I'd be amazed if they come back to Glasgow again. The crowd have proved to be complete ****bags.

I saw him complain but did not realise he was spat on? Dirty *******s, you would hope the cctv cameras were on who did it and, and they got the idiot.

HUTCHYHIBBY
29-03-2013, 01:06 AM
I'd like to say a big well done to Thornton, what a performance.

As stated above I doubt we'll see the PL back in the weej anytime soon. The verbals Lewis was getting from the crowd was out of order too. Pantomime villain type abuse helps cause an atmosphere at the darts, but, some of the stuff that was being sung was out of order.

Frazerbob
29-03-2013, 08:07 AM
I'd like to say a big well done to Thornton, what a performance.

As stated above I doubt we'll see the PL back in the weej anytime soon. The verbals Lewis was getting from the crowd was out of order too. Pantomime villain type abuse helps cause an atmosphere at the darts, but, some of the stuff that was being sung was out of order.

The comentator was trying to keep talking over some of teh chanting but it was loud and clear.