PDA

View Full Version : Kicks For Kids - Another Thank You

Mikey
28-03-2013, 08:50 PM
This is brilliant. The eyes are stuck on and they move about when you move the page :greengrin ..................

Saorsa
28-03-2013, 08:53 PM
This is brilliant. The eyes are stuck on and they move about when you move the page :greengrin ..................

9562:greengrin

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Seveno
28-03-2013, 11:09 PM
I'm pleased to know at least some of the tickets are being used. I paid for two, had to chase up to get an acknowledgement that my cheque had been received and heard nothing since.

it doesn't exactly encourage me to repeat for next season.

whiskyhibby
29-03-2013, 10:24 AM
I'm pleased to know at least some of the tickets are being used. I paid for two, had to chase up to get an acknowledgement that my cheque had been received and heard nothing since.

it doesn't exactly encourage me to repeat for next season.

I also bought two, separate to the hibs net initiative, and I have to say got a very nice letter from the Young Leithers association leader and a very nice Hibs card signed by all the kids who used the tickets during the season, which definitely helped in deciding to contribute again for next season

Sorry to hear your experience wasn't quite as good, but don't let it turn you away from assisting in the future, the tickets are really appreciated

Saorsa
29-03-2013, 10:34 AM
I also bought two separate to the hibs net initiative and I have to say got a very nice letter from the Young Leithers association leader and a very nice Hibs card signed buy all the kids who used the tickets during the season, which dedicatedly helped in contributing again for next season

Sorry to hear your experience wasn't quite as good, but don't let it turn you away from assisting in the future, the thickets are really appreciatedThis :agree:

It's a great scheme, helps Hibs and gives these kids enjoyable days (unlike some of us grumpy auld gits :greengrin sometimes have) they wouldnae otherwise get.