PDA

View Full Version : Is the hibs ticket office open tomorrow

madhibby
28-03-2013, 07:58 PM
I'm a Hibby in Glasgow. I want to renew 3 season tickets tomorrow, Friday, from the Hibs shop/ticket office plus purchase one new one as well as and purchase 5 tickets for the semi final

I tried to do the former on line but cant get it to work (I want all 4 to be via direct debit from the same bank account)

I looked on the Hibs site but cant find any opening hours? I did ring Hibs today a couple of time but no answer.

Can somebody confirm that Hibs are open tomorrow (is it shop or ticket office?) and does anybody know the times?

I did think about waiting until Saturday but worry it will be chaos before the Inverness game. The fear is I get through Saturday, queues are too big and dont have time to renew and miss the 1 April deadline for the 11 month payments for season tickets.

Its a pest having to come through twice from Glasgow but tomorrow might make a day of it and take the wife shopping in Edinburgh!

Oscar T Grouch
28-03-2013, 08:36 PM
Fishy site is a nightmare to find anything on, I called about 20 times today on the ticket line and no answer so I guess they all had the day off, ma we cuz was gonna get me a semi ticket 2day and ended up not getting it, now need to go myself and was hoping they're open tomorrow, I'm close enough to walk along but it's nippy when they don't answer the phone.

Jonnyboy
28-03-2013, 08:37 PM
My brother phoned them today and they confirmed that they are indeed open tomorrow

iwasthere1972
28-03-2013, 08:41 PM
Fishy site is a nightmare to find anything on, I called about 20 times today on the ticket line and no answer so I guess they all had the day off, ma we cuz was gonna get me a semi ticket 2day and ended up not getting it, now need to go myself and was hoping they're open tomorrow, I'm close enough to walk along but it's nippy when they don't answer the phone.

Totally agree. Lacks even the basic of information at times and you would think that they would have had something on the site regarding Easter opening times.

Oscar T Grouch
28-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Totally agree. Lacks even the basic of information at times and you would think that they would have had something on the site regarding Easter opening times.

Especially on public holiday dates, the search engine on that site is a joke. But at least Jonnyboy's brother got through and I can go get my semi final ticket tomorrow. :thumbsup:

madhibby
28-03-2013, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the information guys so I'll come to Edinburgh tomorrow and get season tickets and semi tickets as well as take my wife for lunch!

It is, as others say, pretty bad that the official site doesnt have that basic information on opening hours especially when its a public holiday.

iwasthere1972
28-03-2013, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the information guys so I'll come to Edinburgh tomorrow and get season tickets and semi tickets as well as take my wife for lunch!

It is, as others say, pretty bad that the official site doesnt have that basic information on opening hours especially when its a public holiday.

Don't think the ticket office do lunches.

ardecos
28-03-2013, 09:27 PM

It's not a public holiday in Edinburgh tomorrow, anyway.

FranckSuzy
28-03-2013, 09:31 PM

I know one of the girls who works in the shop. Will see if she can advise :aok:

Oscar T Grouch
28-03-2013, 09:37 PM

Aye it is

http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/info/788/council-general_information/840/public_holidays_in_edinburgh/2

:na na::greengrin

ardecos
28-03-2013, 09:37 PM

Oops, I just checked the Council website and it is. :blushie:
Shame I don't get a holiday though.

mrdependable
28-03-2013, 11:05 PM
I was told they are open 10 -5 tomorrow (Friday) when I asked about collecting semi final tickets

Cauld Bovril
29-03-2013, 11:15 AM
Just been up to get semi final tickets, there`s none in the shop you need to go to the ticket office.
On another note, great to see everyone in queue also buying season tickets.:aok:

tamig
29-03-2013, 11:28 AM
Just got the STs in the club shop. Some good deals in there just now on the current kit and other gear.

Kojock
29-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Saturdays opening hours. Note collection of semi tickets is from Norton Church

Brooster
29-03-2013, 12:10 PM
I've just left the season ticket queue in the clubstore. Six folk were in front of me when I arrived and 15 behind me when I left.

Albanian Hibs
29-03-2013, 12:38 PM
Where is norton church?

tamig
29-03-2013, 12:57 PM
Where is norton church?

Next to the ticket office.

greenlex
29-03-2013, 02:15 PM
A quick prayer when collecting should be in order I think. :flag: