PDA

View Full Version : Ayrshire hibees?

Steviie
27-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Currently living in Ayr, was wondering if there were any other hibs fans living in Ayrshire :)?

TomoHFC
27-03-2013, 02:41 PM
I live in Ayrshire

micka_weer
27-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Aye, me too, East Ayrshire

Billy Whizz
27-03-2013, 03:27 PM
Used to live in Ayrshire

Sweet Left Peg
27-03-2013, 03:30 PM
I live in North Ayrshire.

DJ HIBBY
27-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Currently living in Ayr, was wondering if there were any other hibs fans living in Ayrshire :)?

Now live in Ayr :thumbsup:

Hibbykk
27-03-2013, 04:57 PM

I live in North Ayrshire

Steviie
27-03-2013, 05:38 PM
Now live in Ayr :thumbsup:

Nice one; still not went out in my hibs top, too many rangers fans here lol, I'm next to Wellington square, you?

Ayrshire Hibee
27-03-2013, 06:59 PM

East Ayrshire :greengrin

Renfrew_Hibby
27-03-2013, 07:05 PM
I'm a born and bred Honest Man, grew up just round from Belmont Academy and proudly wore my Hibs top around town for years... However i married a Paisley Buddie and now reside in Renfrew. First child on the way so hopefully starting my own wee Hibbies clan in the Paisley area.
Been away from Ayr for 7 years now only pop down to see my folks. It is a big Rangers town but the parts i grew up in weren't too bad apart from having Lord Pishy Breeks Foulks living down the road!

EVENTUALLY
28-03-2013, 09:40 AM
East Ayrshire :greengrin

My girlfriend lives in Galston. I spend most away fixture weekends with her and miss the odd home fixture including this Saturday. I've watched a few televised games in The Wee Train boozer.

DJ HIBBY
28-03-2013, 10:09 AM
Nice one; still not went out in my hibs top, too many rangers fans here lol, I'm next to Wellington square, you?

Used to have a flat in Wellington Square in between Rupee Room and Cechinnis. Now stay in Park Circus, round the corner from The Beresford

Largshibby
28-03-2013, 10:20 AM

Live in Skelmorlie near Largs and work in Ayr. Know of 3 others that are in Irvine and one or two at work claim to be Hibbies but don't go to games!!!! Thankfully we are a yam free zone - at least haven't come across any. Ayrshire is Sevco land but they are very quiet just now.

Ayrshire Hibee
28-03-2013, 11:17 AM
My girlfriend lives in Galston. I spend most away fixture weekends with her and miss the odd home fixture including this Saturday. I've watched a few televised games in The Wee Train boozer.

I am fae Gawstin & normally watch the odd tv game in the Golden Lion. I dont often go to the Wee Train but know it well. I drink in the Barr Castle Social Club (Hibs Net buses were there for pre-match drinks before Killie Game)

My son sports the Hibs colours in Kilmaurs too so theres a few down this neck of the woods :agree:

TomoHFC
28-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Is there any supporters club in ayrshire just wandering?

Sweet Left Peg
28-03-2013, 12:11 PM
I live next door to a really miserable Fifer. If this guy found a fiver he'd be gutted it wasn't a tenner. He's known as a moaning auld wotsit called round here, so I know it's not just me.

Anyway, despite living next door to him for a couple of years I didn't know who he supported. Shortly after the cup final, I saw him. I was wearing a hibs tshirt and he asked me

"Did your team win the cup final?"
"err, no" I replied, looking at my tshirt.
"well ma team did" he smirked.

At which point I smiled a great big smile and thought to myself "it all makes perfect sense now..." which confused this particular puddle drinker which in turn amused me. His comment that it would have been better to win with a 90th minute own goal just punctuated my opinion of a lot of Jambos' mentality when it comes to our rivalry.

Tick tock, neebor....tick tock

Steviie
28-03-2013, 12:21 PM
Used to have a flat in Wellington Square in between Rupee Room and Cechinnis. Now stay in Park Circus, round the corner from The Beresford

I know where you are, I stay across the road from the Ayr town bar. People automatically think I am loaded lol

Billy Whizz
28-03-2013, 12:37 PM
Used to live at Walker Rd, 2 minutes walk from Somerset Park

micka_weer
28-03-2013, 01:09 PM
I am fae Gawstin & normally watch the odd tv game in the Golden Lion. I dont often go to the Wee Train but know it well. I drink in the Barr Castle Social Club (Hibs Net buses were there for pre-match drinks before Killie Game)

My son sports the Hibs colours in Kilmaurs too so theres a few down this neck of the woods :agree:

Are you (or do you know Billy Stevenson)?

I'm from Galston too

Big Sexy Dave
28-03-2013, 04:29 PM
I'm from Kilmarnock, born & bred in Leith but sadly moved.

killie-hibby
28-03-2013, 06:03 PM

Unfortunately I live in Ayrshire.

Renfrew_Hibby
29-03-2013, 08:27 AM
There could be enough numbers here to run a bus, maybe even just one game a season, how about a Killie game? Get a flag made, sponsor a players kit or something.