PDA

View Full Version : Yams Jason Holt - A Hun WITH Bus Fares

Mikey
27-03-2013, 11:53 AM
Why would a "lifelong Hearts supporter" go to Ibrox for a Rangers game?

Presumably because he can afford the bus fare :hilarious

A lifelong Hearts supporter from Musselburgh, he has been as concerned as anyone about recent developments.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/hearts-1-st-mirren-0-numbers-games-beginning-to-add-up-for-tynecastle-men.19448944?_=7dd1c7dd7cbfcdac7fd0d97913c22a75ea5 c5d00

They just can't help themselves :no way:

adhibs
27-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Theyl probably be delighted with this down tynecastle

edinburghhibee
27-03-2013, 12:01 PM
Think that's the Scotland and west brom player Dorrans in the top right too

Part/Time Supporter
27-03-2013, 12:05 PM
Mikey, for folk who are not completely familiar with the golden generation being brought through at the PBS, which one is Holt?

I did recognise Dorrans in the top right.

GlenrothesHibee
27-03-2013, 12:12 PM
Who is Jason Holt? :dunno:

GordonHFC
27-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Mikey, for folk who are not completely familiar with the golden generation being brought through at the PBS, which one is Holt?

I did recognise Dorrans in the top right.

He is top left I think.

Leishy1995
27-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Jason is a diehard Jambo, I grew up with him and played football with him. Always been a Jambo.

He was fantastic back then and looks good now.

VickMackie
27-03-2013, 12:41 PM
I went to Ghana vs South Korea at Easter Road once. I'm not from Ghana or Korea, I think.

DaveF
27-03-2013, 12:41 PM
Jason is a diehard Jambo, I grew up with him and played football with him. Always been a Jambo.

Who goes to Ibrox. Same thing I suppose :greengrin

DarrenSQH
27-03-2013, 12:51 PM
Probably watching his mates. A few of them went to Newco.

skipster7
27-03-2013, 12:52 PM

Jason was in my daughters class at school and i knew his mum.always a cracking wee player and very highly rated.He was very small and if anything was going to hold him back that was it but he's filled out a bit.Always hoped he'd make it as he was very dedicated to his footy.Just a shame he's a Jambo:agree:

The Harp Awakes
27-03-2013, 12:55 PM

:agree:

He played for Musselburgh Windsor in the same team as my boy for a good few years before he went to Hearts. Jason was a stand out back then and hope he makes it as a pro. He deserves it as he's a decent lad with a good attitude. He's always been a jambo since I've known him.

EdinMike
27-03-2013, 12:58 PM
Who is Jason Holt ? I assume he's one of the ****bo's "Golden Generation" ? :confused:

allezsauzee
27-03-2013, 01:00 PM
Who cares. I'm beginning to think that we are as obsessed about them as much as they are about us

Saorsa
27-03-2013, 01:04 PM
Who cares. I'm beginning to think that we are as obsessed about them as much as they are about usyou enough tae post on the thread? :dunno:

just ignore the threads with the YAMS bit at the start if it disnae interest you, easy enough

Leishy1995
27-03-2013, 01:18 PM
Jason was in my daughters class at school and i knew his mum.always a cracking wee player and very highly rated.He was very small and if anything was going to hold him back that was it but he's filled out a bit.Always hoped he'd make it as he was very dedicated to his footy.Just a shame he's a Jambo:agree:

Small world I was in the year below and consistently got passed of the park by him at primary!

Leishy1995
27-03-2013, 01:20 PM

He played for Musselburgh Windsor in the same team as my boy for a good few years before he went to Hearts. Jason was a stand out back then and hope he makes it as a pro. He deserves it as he's a decent lad with a good attitude. He's always been a jambo since I've known him.

I remember him at Windsor years ago, was in the year below. Always a class act I must say.

allezsauzee
27-03-2013, 01:26 PM
you enough tae post on the thread? :dunno:

just ignore the threads with the YAMS bit at the start if it disnae interest you, easy enough

Nah I just find it funny that we seem to regard them as obsessed with us when it clearly cuts both ways and I'll post on whichever thread i please thanks

Saorsa
27-03-2013, 01:28 PM
Nah I just find it funny that we seem to regard them as obsessed with us when it clearly cuts both ways and I'll post on whichever thread i please thanksand I'm sure other people will post on whatever subject/s they please without running it by you first :aok: and if you dinnae like it I guess you'll have tae lump it. You will of course still have the choice of whether tae read or not all these threads that dinnae interest you.

oconnors_strip
27-03-2013, 01:29 PM
Nacho novo is in that pic to.

As someone else said his former team mates who he is still friends with play for the Huns

wearethehibs
27-03-2013, 01:29 PM

The poor guy will have nothing to read anymore

Saorsa
27-03-2013, 01:32 PM
The poor guy will have nothing to read anymoreI only see two threads on the whole 1st page with that in the title.

SMAXXA
27-03-2013, 01:35 PM
and I'm sure other people will post on whatever subjects the please without running it by you first :aok: and you will have the choice whether tae read it or not if it disnae interest you

He has a point IMO, too much Hearts pish on this ste these days for me also, regardless if I go in and view the thread contents.

Saorsa
27-03-2013, 01:40 PM
He has a point IMO, too much Hearts pish on this ste these days for me also, regardless if I go in and view the thread contents.That's a matter of opinion, naebody (bar admins if it breaks the rules) has any right tae tell anybody else what they can and cannae post about and anybody who isnae interested in a particular subject disnae have tae read it, simple really.

and if it's too much for you why are you reading it? :wink:

Hibercelona
27-03-2013, 01:43 PM
He has a point IMO, too much Hearts pish on this ste these days for me also, regardless if I go in and view the thread contents.

Hearts are insignificant now and no threat to us anymore. They shouldn't be shown the light of day on here.

Hibbyradge
27-03-2013, 01:55 PM

Hearts are insignificant now and no threat to us anymore. They shouldn't be shown the light of day on here.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Alex Trager
27-03-2013, 01:57 PM
I can also confirm he's been a jambo all his days. Live around the corner from him, he was in the year below me at primary and secondary. Dono why he was at Ibrox though.

lapsedhibee
27-03-2013, 02:02 PM
I can also confirm he's been a jambo all his days. Live around the corner from him, he was in the year below me at primary and secondary. Dono why he was at Ibrox though.

Has wittered that he was there "with a friend".

frazeHFC
27-03-2013, 02:07 PM
Nacho novo is in that pic to.

As someone else said his former team mates who he is still friends with play for the Huns

Noticed that too, despised him! Especially after the cup game and his tackle on Gatthuessi.

SMAXXA
27-03-2013, 02:15 PM
That's a matter of opinion, naebody (bar admins if it breaks the rules) has any right tae tell anybody else what they can and cannae post about and anybody who isnae interested in a particular subject disnae have tae read it, simple really.

and if it's too much for you why are you reading it? :wink:

I didnt at any point say enyone had a right to tell someone what they cant post? :confused: I gave my view on this that there's too much Herats pish on here for me, not saying thats the case for everyone as some probably like reading about them, no matter how tiny and insignificant the point may be.

I read it to see if it was something of note, something worth reading, then realised it wasnt (for me that is) and seen your comment to the other guy so commented back on your post not necessarily the contents of this thread.

Simple really :wink: :greengrin

squire
27-03-2013, 02:18 PM
What's Peter Andre doing there?

Hibercelona
27-03-2013, 02:20 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Wee team, forever in our shadows..... etc. :wink:

HIBERNIAN 1875
27-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Grew up with Jason, a real good player and good guy as well, its just a shame as has already been said that he is a Jambo.

HarpyHibby
27-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Grew up with Jason, a real good player and good guy as well, its just a shame as has already been said that he is a Jambo.

Played with Jason for 3 or 4 years at Musselburgh Windsor and trained with him at Celtic before he was snapped up by Hearts. Reckon the photo is from one of the last Old Firm games, his agent likely offered him tickets. He's certainly not a hun sympathiser.

Great guy and great professional. I'd kill to have a player with his attitude and ability in our team.

Dan Sarf
27-03-2013, 03:33 PM

Sounds good. Sign her up quick! :flag:

Barney McGrew
27-03-2013, 03:52 PM

There's the problem right there, those two descriptions are impossible together :wink:

Hiber-nation
27-03-2013, 03:55 PM
Hearts player goes to ibrox probably to watch his mates...wow!!

Winston Ingram
27-03-2013, 04:10 PM

Winston Ingram
27-03-2013, 04:11 PM
The boy is clearly going to be out of a job come the summer. I'm sure he's just weighing up his options

IWasThere2016
27-03-2013, 08:49 PM
If ye cannae drag yer knuckles in Gorgie, where else tae dae it but Govan!

Jonnyboy
27-03-2013, 09:02 PM

:greengrin

shades
28-03-2013, 07:52 AM

Jason's Mum tragically passed away 4 years ago. I knew her well, great girl. She'd be very proud of her laddie.

skipster7
28-03-2013, 05:28 PM
Jason's Mum tragically passed away 4 years ago. I knew her well, great girl. She'd be very proud of her laddie.
Exactly. she was always convinced he'd go on to be a pro player.Hes a credit to her.:agree:

Dan Sarf
28-03-2013, 06:36 PM

Apologies, I didn't know.

beensaidbefore
30-03-2013, 01:28 AM
I went to Ghana vs South Korea at Easter Road once. I'm not from Ghana or Korea, I think.

:tee hee:, So true.

Iv been to a dundee utd v dunfermline as dunf supporter. the experience proved i was doing the right thing supporting hibs, and was also a thoroughly enjoyable day, that afforded me the opportunity to observe the 'footballing spectacle' and soak up the tannadice 'atmosphere' without really being part of it. Having said this, im not sure being a 'hun for a day' would be quite so enjoyable.