PDA

View Full Version : NHC Super Ally

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-03-2013, 01:40 PM
What a fantastic manager he really is, Rangers are on the verge of clinching their 2nd point of the season out of 3 games against long established side Stirling Albion, a remarkable achievement!

The Tubs
23-03-2013, 01:49 PM
And Lee McCulloch is such an honest pro.

HH81
23-03-2013, 01:49 PM
The game was lucky to be 0-0. Awful.

LeighLoyal
23-03-2013, 02:00 PM
I assume the OP means T'Rangers International 2012? It's great though, quite possible they'll struggle to get out of the new 18 team bottom tier.

adhibs
23-03-2013, 02:01 PM
Stuck it on for ten mins and they were awful. Lucky if there was 25k there as well.

Frazerbob
23-03-2013, 02:01 PM
What's happened to the 50,000 loyal Sevco fans? Ibrox 1/3 full for today's 0-0 bore draw with the mighty Stirling Albion. The defiance seems to be forgotten about now the realisation that they are gash has set in.

lapsedhibee
23-03-2013, 02:03 PM
What's happened to the 50,000 loyal Sevco fans? Ibrox 1/3 full for today's 0-0 bore draw with the mighty Stirling Albion. The defiance seems to be forgotten about now the realisation that they are gash has set in.

Mibbe not enough fenian teams in that division for them to come out and spout at? :dunno:

neilmartinrocks
23-03-2013, 02:07 PM
Well you cant walk away if youre not there in the first place. Wonder what the attendance claimed for this game will be 40k 50k?

LeighLoyal
23-03-2013, 02:10 PM
Mibbe not enough fenian teams in that division for them to come out and spout at? :dunno:

Albion Rovers will be in the 18 team bottom tier next year. Hun bigots can come out of 'hibernation' :greengrin

HH81
23-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Well you cant walk away if youre not there in the first place. Wonder what the attendance claimed for this game will be 40k 50k?

Anymore than 25k and its wrong imo.

carnoustiehibee
23-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Anymore than 25k and its wrong imo.

Official attendance at Rangers: 44,608:fibber::lolrangers::fibber:

green glory
23-03-2013, 02:39 PM

Total rubbish. 20 odd thousand maybe.

Dying on and off the field. Totally braw!

Newry Hibs
23-03-2013, 02:43 PM
There is a touch of class I noticed today though. The nod given to the previous incumbents at Ibrox, detailing the number of trophies won by the them.

Or will they update 'League titles' to 55 in the next week or so?

adhibs
23-03-2013, 03:20 PM

Haha just as expected. Chuckies lies keep coming think and fast

Cropley10
23-03-2013, 03:29 PM

Charles Greed tells lies.

Meanwhile the share price has dipped below its offer price for the first time.

All we need now is every supporter in Scotland who cares, to contact their Club and remind them that any desire to bounce The Rangers up another league will be met with the same reaction as last season.

But, saying that, what's the problem with Rangers being promoted along with all the friends they've made this season?? Greed goes on and on about this making friends thing, so surely it isn't a problem. Good news is his new Club don't even have a vote.

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-03-2013, 03:49 PM

Most amusing!

Bostonhibby
23-03-2013, 04:30 PM
What a fantastic manager he really is, Rangers are on the verge of clinching their 2nd point of the season out of 3 games against long established side Stirling Albion, a remarkable achievement!

Encouraging start for aunt sally though, gives him a bit of a target to try and end The rangers hoodoo against the Albion in years to come. Stirling Albion unbeaten against the the hun since their inception as well, all to play for, keeps the lower leagues exciting and might help The rangers win back the lost tens of thousands.

Tynie01011973
23-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Encouraging start for aunt sally though, gives him a bit of a target to try and end The rangers hoodoo against the Albion in years to come. Stirling Albion unbeaten against the the hun since their inception as well, all to play for, keeps the lower leagues exciting and might help The rangers win back the lost tens of thousands.

Not quite - Huns beat them 2-0 at the Ipod Stadium in SFL3 on 8/12/2012

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/stirling-albion/results

Bostonhibby
23-03-2013, 05:25 PM

bollox, could we no just pretend like all big teams do, or better still ask the League to keep another ser of records with different numbers in them like the recently deceased old hun used to do? seems fair.

JimBHibees
23-03-2013, 05:31 PM
I wonder if Ally was comfortable with McLeish sitting next to Walter in the directors box. Wouldnt rule it out as the little I saw of the game Rangers were outplayed by Stirling who played all the football.

cabbageandribs1875
23-03-2013, 05:32 PM
i've said it time and time again(1,647,908 times actually) would luv to see big funnyboy sally McCoist managing a lower division side(apart from sevco obviously) and the same goes for uncle walter smith

brog
23-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Newco have dropped more points in Scottish 3rd div than Man U have in Premiership!

NORTHERNHIBBY
23-03-2013, 06:03 PM
It Rankers had lost the same amount of games in the SPL McCoist would have been sacked

ancient hibee
23-03-2013, 06:38 PM
Linfield due at Ibrox.Quote from Ally "we have a lot of supporters in Northern Ireland".A real love fest.

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-03-2013, 06:47 PM

Missed that result myself!

Liams
23-03-2013, 06:48 PM
Sadly went through to the game as i lost a bet and i hated every single moment of it, terrible fans and songs and albion had more chances! Donos whos youngsters are worst sevco or maroonsevco

Baldy Foghorn
23-03-2013, 06:57 PM
Sally bemoaning the fact the rangers had so many players missing and struggled to get players to make up numbers......

Aye Sally, do a calculation of your 1st team wages, compared to Stirling, and I bet it is substantially different.... Classless welt....

EastCalderHibby
23-03-2013, 07:05 PM
Most amusing!

Am i being stupid or doesn't that mean they would have to pay tax on earnings they haven't made:confused::confused:

HH81
23-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Am i being stupid or doesn't that mean they would have to pay tax on earnings they haven't made:confused::confused:

They only pay tax on the takings?

EastCalderHibby
23-03-2013, 07:24 PM

:aok:

Jack Hackett
23-03-2013, 07:47 PM

That's the general idea.... however....

snooky
23-03-2013, 07:55 PM
I wonder if Ally was comfortable with McLeish sitting next to Walter in the directors box. Wouldnt rule it out as the little I saw of the game Rangers were outplayed by Stirling who played all the football.

I think you'll find McLeish is a man of integrity and would never do anything as underhand as what you are suggesting.

Shame on you! .............. :slipper:

ballengeich
23-03-2013, 08:01 PM
Remember that Ally's a young, inexperienced manager. He's only 50 and in his second full season as gaffer. Today he was up against Greig MacDonald, who at the age of 30 has been a manager for just over 12 months. What can you expect?

snooky
23-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Sally bemoaning the fact the rangers had so many players missing and struggled to get players to make up numbers......

Aye Sally, do a calculation of your 1st team wages, compared to Stirling, and I bet it is substantially different.... Classless welt....

Never bothered him when oldco left the rest of the SPL short of quality players when the Infirm snapped them up as ballboys so as to weaken any team that threatened the status quo (<-Guid band, btw).

Peevemor
23-03-2013, 08:41 PM

They've already explained that the difference between the actual and the published attendance figures is down to ST holders not showing up. Tax is paid on the income received which remains the same regardless of the figures published.

down-the-slope
23-03-2013, 09:23 PM
Can I just point out one stunning fact that shows so little has been learned....

The Rangers trading loss for last year is greater than Hibs total turnover......

They can shout / scream / bleat / blackmail / play the bully /play the victim......but underneath they are still the same vile corrupt organisation they have always been.......18 team division for them next season I hope where they will just be a huge tarrget for 17 others...lets see how they survive...

Baldy Foghorn
23-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Can I just point out one stunning fact that shows so little has been learned....

The Rangers trading loss for last year is greater than Hibs total turnover......

They can shout / scream / bleat / blackmail / play the bully /play the victim......but underneath they are still the same vile corrupt organisation they have always been.......18 team division for them next season I hope where they will just be a huge tarrget for 17 others...lets see how they survive...

Spot on DTS....... Horrible institution

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-03-2013, 09:58 PM
I heard some fat 50 year old Sevco bitch telling a group of Welsh boys in the boozer through there yesterday that she hoped Scotland lost 'cos of what the SFA did to 'ra Gers! They just don't get it!

Hibercelona
23-03-2013, 10:06 PM
It's wishful thinking, but I hope they never make it back up into the top tier by themselves.

The most detestable club in existence. Not just in Scottish Football.

Baldy Foghorn
23-03-2013, 10:16 PM
I heard some fat 50 year old Sevco bitch telling a group of Welsh boys in the boozer through there yesterday that she hoped Scotland lost 'cos of what the SFA did to 'ra Gers! They just don't get it!

You should have pulled her up, or at least point, laugh and ridicule her.......Typical bluenose....Everyone's fault bar their own

Ryan69
23-03-2013, 10:51 PM
Is it not about time that The Rangers were played at their own game?
When blatently lying about attendances...maybe the taxman and even clubs say,were due more money as your official attendance is higher than the gate reciepts your submitting!

Going on previous convictions,if it were you or I....We Would be getting investigated for tax evasion,You can guarantee that much at least!

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-03-2013, 11:08 PM
You should have pulled her up, or at least point, laugh and ridicule her.......Typical bluenose....Everyone's fault bar their own

Didnae fancy getting stabbed!

FranckSuzy
23-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Didnae fancy getting stabbed! :-)

Was it her?

Hibernia&Alba
23-03-2013, 11:50 PM
Horrible tramps. Sally must stay!

stoneyburn hibs
24-03-2013, 12:00 AM
Horrible tramps. Sally must stay!
And he will for next term at the very least , if Charlie were to sack him then Walter would leave and the masses would be in uproar, its all good

ian cruise
24-03-2013, 12:52 AM
Is it not about time that The Rangers were played at their own game?
When blatently lying about attendances...maybe the taxman and even clubs say,were due more money as your official attendance is higher than the gate reciepts your submitting!

Going on previous convictions,if it were you or I....We Would be getting investigated for tax evasion,You can guarantee that much at least!

I could be wrong but I think someone said they do pay tax on the season tickets (in theory, we know paying tax isn't their speciality, like their maroon comrades who do the same trick for attendances) so counting all season tickets in numbers whether they turn up or not wouldnt change tax owed/paid.

CropleyWasGod
24-03-2013, 12:57 AM
I could be wrong but I think someone said they do pay tax on the season tickets (in theory, we know paying tax isn't their speciality, like their maroon comrades who do the same trick for attendances) so counting all season tickets in numbers whether they turn up or not wouldnt change tax owed/paid.

In theory, they pay Corporation Tax and VAT on whatever they take through the door, whether that's ST's or walk-ups.

However, they are making losses so they won't pay CT.

Argylehibby
24-03-2013, 08:35 PM

I think that included the TV audience.

Kaiser1962
25-03-2013, 07:48 AM

The Rangers published trading loss of £7m is for a period of a mere 7 months and represents "extraordinary progress" according to their Chairman.

IWasThere2016
25-03-2013, 07:54 AM
Read that he is 50, with 2 seasons experience and the largest budget by miles when Stirling Albion's gaffer is 30, in his first year and has heehaw to spend and yet NewHun were outplayed for long spells. :faf: