PDA

View Full Version : renewing season tickets

madhibby
23-03-2013, 11:35 AM
I am attempting to do this at the moment.

I want to renew three existing season ticket holders plus one new.

I want all the payments to come out of the one bank account (mine) via the 11 months payment arrangement.

I live in glasgow so want to do it all via phone or online.

I tried at first on line - can do it for the three existing but it doesnt seem to allow me to add the new member. (I know there may be an issue getting the 4 tickets togother buy we will consider moving seats if there is a problem.)

So i then rang the number 0844 844 1875 option 2 where I was told lines are busy ring back another time and it hangs you up. Tried that twice got same message.

Is there a club number I can ring to do this - or is it closed today?

Thecat23
23-03-2013, 11:38 AM
It could be the shop is pretty busy mate with the semi final tickets going on sale? I'd keep trying though. Hope you get through.

Juice-Terry
23-03-2013, 11:40 AM
Try 0131 661 1875.

millarco
23-03-2013, 11:40 AM
I am attempting to do this at the moment.

I want to renew three existing season ticket holders plus one new.

I want all the payments to come out of the one bank account (mine) via the 11 months payment arrangement.

I live in glasgow so want to do it all via phone or online.

I tried at first on line - can do it for the three existing but it doesnt seem to allow me to add the new member. (I know there may be an issue getting the 4 tickets togother buy we will consider moving seats if there is a problem.)

So i then rang the number 0844 844 1875 option 2 where I was told lines are busy ring back another time and it hangs you up. Tried that twice got same message.

Is there a club number I can ring to do this - or is it closed today?

If the new member is on the database could you get their client reference number and add that to your ticket network, then assign a new season ticket to them?